Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:04:39 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]+100%🔥🔥🔥 DBI TOKEN LINKS CRYPTO WITH THE REAL BUSINESS [BAUNTY]  (Read 418 times)
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Is this token considered a security since holders earn interest on their holdings?

For the information:
Selling tokens is based on the principle SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Token), that will be exchanged at a ratio of 1:1 in the private token-DBI after deployment of the Blockchain DBI in the Q4 of 2018. This is necessary because the early stages of a software system and high complexity of their design from the perspective of the legal framework.

And token-DBI will be a part of businesses cash flow with the possibility of investing or withdrawing.

you earned 0.1 DBI Token for your message
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:06:38 AM

Interesting project but I`m not really sure the solution of the problem is with the use of blockchain

One of planned feature of DBI-protocol will be possibility of control over payment orders approval as a base secure principle of a system. On high level it will be protocol will control distribution and flow of shares. We consider that it will be reliable and secure solution based on blockchain. But we still think over any other possible solutions.

Dmitr161

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

be sure to follow his project, I'm sure that he has a future.
at the moment while I'm studying it thoroughly. good luck to you! Smiley
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

be sure to follow his project, I'm sure that he has a future.
at the moment while I'm studying it thoroughly. good luck to you! Smiley

Thanks!

Look on our website, our predictions comes true https://dbi.capital/ ("THE WORLD NEEDS DBI"). We call on everybody who understand and want to save the crypto market. We know how to make it, but we need your support.

Special for those who have crypto investors friends we give special bonuses:
For every referral you will get 5% from their amount of investment and every referral will get 5% of their own investment as a bonus. To get you referral links please register an Account on https://dbi.capital/ and join our Telegram channel.

DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

For everybody who got DBI tokens for messages on forum and for joining our Telegram. Please fill out the form to reserve it for you:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyhoZWHpRxQEERe73qb3YoNN0n5OMCBgt3eiOlRtaFpiHE_w/viewform
hansetrader

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

ive been personally in belarus and i think the country has huge potential.
so im spectating this project - but i need some time to read all the informations Smiley
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Congrats all the adepts! We started rewards by DBI tokens!
http://prntscr.com/i1wml7

Add your friends to our telegram channel and get additional tokens! It's limited by 1,000.
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

ive been personally in belarus and i think the country has huge potential.
so im spectating this project - but i need some time to read all the informations Smiley

Thanx! Long way started Smiley

you earned 0.1 DBI Token for your message. subscribe to our telegram and get more rewards!
serafim250

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

I am from Belarus. I will follow with interest the development of the project)
DBI.CAPITAL (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I am from Belarus. I will follow with interest the development of the project)

Welcome!

you earned 0.1 DBI Token for your message. subscribe to our telegram and get more rewards!
serafim250

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

about bounty campaing. if I invite a friend into the telegram channel you will give me 1 DBI. Do I need to report this? I @Berier29 invited @Gofamenko31. Or everything happens automatically? And where coins will be sent, Ethereum wallet  or https://dbi.capital? And finally, how fast do you send the coins?
uzzy

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

if do you need portuguese translations, i can do. plz pm me for confirmation.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: