Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: VASYA - New generation blockchain technology - #1 ICO 2018 - Buy Token Now!  (Read 440 times)
vasya.net (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:02:39 PM by vasya.net

VASYA - The next generation blockchain technology.
https://vasya.net

ABOUT VASYA:

Vasya developed a new blockchain protocol that inherits, develops and addresses shortcomings of the former blockchain protocol generation for efficient service and creation of new financial and e-commerce ecosystems to support the decentralization governed by smart contracts which are developed on the system. VAS is the original cryptocurrency created to be integrated and used on the Vasya ecosystem as well as Smart contract decentralization applications in the Vasya ecosystem.

Technology Platform

VASYA: New Blockchain protocol generation (3.0) for financial transactions and
e-commerce
Blockchain is a technology that stores and transmits information by interconnected
blocks which are expanded over time, thus being called blockchain. Each block contains information on initialization time and is associated with the previous blocks. Blockchain is designed to resist data changes. The information in the blockchain cannot be changed and only be added with the consensus of all the nodes in the system. Even if part of the blockchain system collapses, other computers and nodes will continue to work to protect the information.
Vasya will provide a platform and technology solutions for specific issues such as:
•   Decentralized identity management platform
•   Peer-To-Peer lending market
•   A more effective supply chain
•   Addressing frauds and falsifications in the market
•   Automatic deposit
•   Providing ICO platform for e-commerce

VASYA Token
At first, we will issue and implement VAS Token on the mass Ethereum Blockchain system as a token that conforms to the ERC-20 protocol during the time the Vasya Blockchain ecosystem is built. After that, the ECP Token's initial balance on the ERC-20 will then be converted at a 1: 1 ratio to the VAS Cryptocurrency newly issued on the Vasya Blockchain Ecosystem. At the same time, any benefits and value available from the former VAS token will be converted accordingly to the new VAS token to maximize the benefit of the participants. VAS is the original Token for this new Blockchain protocol

ICO TIMELINE

Many Offers for early participants, Have 6 Tiers ICO with different prices. The lending round target price is $5.

Starting: 00:00’ January 25th, 2018 - time zone UTC - 06:

TOTAL VAS SOLD------------------VAS Price / Bonus
[Tier 1] 0 – 3.9M VAS------------- 1VAS = $ 0.2 / 30%
[-[Tier 2] 3.9M - 7.9M VAS-------------1 VAS = $ 0.3 / 25%
[Tier 3]7.9M - 11.9M VAS--------- 1VAS = $ 0.5 / 20%
[Tier 4] 11.9M – 15.9M VAS--------- 1VAS = $ 0.7 / 15%
[Tier 5] 15.9M – 19.9M VAS------- 1VAS = $ 0.8 / 10%
[Tier 6] 19.9M - 25M VAS--------- 1VAS = $ 1.0 / 5%
Total VAS: 25,000,000

Token information

Token Symbol : VAS
Token standard : ERC-20 and then VASYA Blockchain
First Blockchain Platform : Ethereum and then VASYA Blockchain
Total Supply: 100,000,000
Total token for ICO: 25,000,000
Check information VAS Token on Etherscan at: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3b8b3956184feb97ff0dda2b5b61f7d1c5b7ea03
Many opportunites for Investment

VASYA Lending
offer a wide range of lending opportunities with interest rates up to 35% per month (Q1. 2018). Upon investment term completion, you can take out capital back from VAS or optionally reinvest.

VASYA Trading
Earning interest from owning VAS Coin. If you are a person who is really busy, consider this option. It will bring you onsiderable profit from hoarding VAS min 30 days.

VASYA Staking
Invester can trading VAS after Vasya open internal VAS Wallet or listing on Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase expected at the end of Q2/2018. As the VASYA ecosystem grows, and it is applied more and more in the areas of life, especially two major areas as financial and e-commerce markets, definitely the demand for VAS coin and its value will be increased. Moreover, after being listed on the cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, Coinbase... VAS also has the same trading and investment value as BTC and ETH.

VASYA Mining
We all know that the operational mechanism of the Proof of Stake (PoS) prototocol itself does not cover coin reward for the digger, but the digger will receive transaction fees when the transaction is validated on the block or when smart contracts are entered into. However, in the early development phase of the VASYA ecosystem, we will apply the Coin reward for diggers until the total of 100 million tokens are allocated and this will not be increased. Hence, early participants will have many opportunities to take advantage of the new system's incentives to seek out more benefits when participating in the development of the Vasya Blockchain ecosystem.

Road Map

http://preview.ibb.co/kEsMRm/vas_roadmap.png

Thank you for your attention!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Thank you for your interest in VASYA project
ryanfeel

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

I believe this is a good project. White reading really see the potential. I will participate in this project. Good Luck
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

I believe this is a good project. White reading really see the potential. I will participate in this project. Good Luck
Thank you!
Have Many opportunities for early investor such as: cheap (only $0.2/VAS) + Bonus 30% in ICO Tier 1
AlexCharlen

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

white paper is clear. website clear. I will be interested in to this project
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:43:42 PM by vasya.net

we have integrated Google Authenticator (2FA). We highly encourage you to activate the 2FA to secure for your account before you send any funds to the VASYA Platform. You can enable it via security tab.
==============================
VASYA'S PRE SALE VAS Token(Tier 1) on Jan 25 ◀
BONUS for investors to participate in Pre Sale Round (Tier 1):
🔹 3O% for all investors participating in the pre sale round.
🔷 35-4O% for investors to buy through strategic distribution partners.
in Pre Sale we will allocation 3.9 Million VAS Coin including the bonus
➡ Join Telegram Channel to update the VASYA project information and ICO Timeline
t.me/vascoin
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

I just registered an account. I see you have VAS coin transfer function. I have a question for you, are you sure the internal token transfer function will work after the ICO? If this function works right with your plan, it will definitely help to create community trading VAS coin thrive.
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

I just registered an account. I see you have VAS coin transfer function. I have a question for you, are you sure the internal token transfer function will work after the ICO? If this function works right with your plan, it will definitely help to create community trading VAS coin thrive.
thank you for asking.
i am sure the VAS coin transfer function will be works as planned. This function has been activated but it only available at the end of the ICO Tier 3.
elitelongbowman

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

thank you for asking.
i am sure the VAS coin transfer function will be works as planned. This function has been activated but it only available at the end of the ICO Tier 3.

How do I use this function?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

thank you for asking.

You can find your key transfer in your account's profile. If you want to receive VAS Coin from someone you provide your key transfer so they transfer VAS coin to you. Or if you want to transfer VAS coin to someone then you need to have their key transfer so you transfer VAS coin to them.
elitelongbowman

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

thank you for asking.

You can find your key transfer in your account's profile. If you want to receive VAS Coin from someone you provide your key transfer so they transfer VAS coin to you. Or if you want to transfer VAS coin to someone then you need to have their key transfer so you transfer VAS coin to them.

I found my key-transfer. Really good function. Only hope it work in your planed. i trust you so What is the minimum purchaser?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

thank you for asking.

I found my key-transfer. Really good function. Only hope it work in your planed. i trust you so What is the minimum purchaser?

Minimum purchase is $50. thank you for your attention!
terang93

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I readed Whitepaper and i see you write:

"At first, we will issue and implement VAS Token on the mass Ethereum Blockchain system as a token that conforms to the ERC20 protocol during the time the Vasya Blockchain ecosystem is built. After that, the VAS Token's initial balance on the ERC-20 will then be converted at a 1: 1 ratio to the VAS Cryptocurrency newly issued on the Vasya Blockchain. At the same time, any benefits and value available from the former VAS token will be converted accordingly to the new VAS token to maximize the benefit of the participants."

So i want to know, when VAS coin listing on the exchange will be The VAS coin on the VASYA platform or VAS coin on the ERC-20 Ethereum platform?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

"At first, we will issue and implement VAS Token on the mass Ethereum Blockchain system as a token that conforms to the ERC20 protocol during the time the Vasya Blockchain ecosystem is built. After that, the VAS Token's initial balance on the ERC-20 will then be converted at a 1: 1 ratio to the VAS Cryptocurrency newly issued on the Vasya Blockchain. At the same time, any benefits and value available from the former VAS token will be converted accordingly to the new VAS token to maximize the benefit of the participants."

So i want to know, when VAS coin listing on the exchange will be The VAS coin on the VASYA platform or VAS coin on the ERC-20 Ethereum platform?

Thank you for asking,

When the VAS coin listing on the Exchange will use VAS Coin on the VASYA Blockchain platform. VAS Token ERC-20 is only used at the beginning for investors can hold during waiting for VASYA's DEV complete develop VASYA Blockchain platform.
elitelongbowman

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Thank you for asking,

When the VAS coin listing on the Exchange will use VAS Coin on the VASYA Blockchain platform. VAS Token ERC-20 is only used at the beginning for investors can hold during waiting for VASYA's DEV complete develop VASYA Blockchain platform.

ok I think that's great. So what is the minimum purchase?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

Thank you for asking,

ok I think that's great. So what is the minimum purchase?
Dear elitelongbowman,

Minimum purchase is $50.

Please be reminded that the ICO [Tier 1] will be start on Jan 25th, 2018 (GMT-6) with Price $0.2 per VAS coin and Bonus 30%.

From now , Be the pioneers market our project through your referral link for a chance to receive up to 15% VAS coin off your network.
elvinson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

The cryptocurrency market is going down. I do not know how to trust such as this projects
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market is going down. I do not know how to trust such as this projects
The top coin is falling down. This is an opportunity for you to buy them with cheaper and invest in to the new altcoin for get a chance to earn a higher profit. VASYA allows token transfer among user after the ICO, that thing should definitely create and grow up a exchange market from the beginning. We bring opportunities and the decision is up to you
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

🔊 ATTENTION, PLEASE! ICO TIER 1 START ON 25th, JAN
💰VASYA Blockchain for cryptocurrency transactions Token Sale.
↗JUST 1 DAYS LEFT!
Don't miss YOUR CHANCE to become a happy VAS token holder! Get more tokens with $0.2 per VAS Token + 30% BONUS!
- MINIMUM PURCHASE EQUIVALENT TO $50
davko

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Why is there no team on the website or official names on the guys behind the Vasya ?

Would love that
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

Why is there no team on the website or official names on the guys behind the Vasya ?

Would love that
Unfortunately, because our dev teams come from many different countries. Includes those countries that do not consider the development of cryptocurrency is legitimate. So that we will not reveal their identity to avoid troubles for them. They are the leaders of programming and computer science. They are very important to develop a successful project

We only provide some name:

Ryan Dowd

CEO & Founder

Kevin Smith
Dev Team Leader

Julien Brown

Senior Advisor
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:03:04 PM by vasya.net

TelegramFacebookTwitter -  Whitepaper
[/size]

ICO TIER 2 is LIVE with total supply 4M VAS Tokens, 26% Tokens have been sold out in just 15 minutes.
There shall have 2 days left before the end of VAS ICO TIER 2 for you can purchase with cheap price $0.3 + bonus 25%.
Don't miss your chance. The Next ICO tier with details as below:
**ICO TIER 3**:
• Start: Feb 6th, 2018 - 00am (GMT-6)
• Price: $0.5 per VAS
• Bonus: 20%
• Total Supply: 4 Million tokens
• Min Purchase: $70
• Max Purchase: No Limit
Warning: We only provide ICO and deposit address at website: vasya.net (So far, this site is unique, don't have anyone else)
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:03:19 PM by vasya.net

ICO TIER 3 IS LIVE
You have 7 days to purchase VAS coin for $ 0.5 +20% bonus.
Don't miss YOUR CHANCE to become a happy VAS token holder!
- MINIMUM PURCHASE TO $70

TelegramFacebookTwitter -  Whitepaper
lovejoel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

scam
Samar0021

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Worst Ann ever seen  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

scam
Why you say this project is a Scam. May I know what the reason is so you say this?
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Vasya? Of course, when I see the block, that trust rises to the project, but the name carries a joke form ... It's hard to take a serious project with a funny Russian name ... I do not think that the project will attract serious investments, unfortunately.

vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Vasya? Of course, when I see the block, that trust rises to the project, but the name carries a joke form ... It's hard to take a serious project with a funny Russian name ... I do not think that the project will attract serious investments, unfortunately.

The skepticism is always there and it can be for any reason. We are just trying our best to do our project. Thank you all for your review
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

scam
Why you say this project is a Scam. May I know what the reason is so you say this?

There are some people who visit just to say SCAM. Maybe they've been scammed a few times. Cheesy
supersonic777

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I noticed when the coins are not sold for a tier, you just slide the timer to the right.  Will this continue to happen or will you burn leftover coins from the ICO so the VAS coin can take off?

If this doesn?t hold up, will coins invested be returned if the project falls through?
vasya.net (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I noticed when the coins are not sold for a tier, you just slide the timer to the right.  Will this continue to happen or will you burn leftover coins from the ICO so the VAS coin can take off?

If this doesn?t hold up, will coins invested be returned if the project falls through?

We try to increase the time for investors to have the chance to buy VAS coin at a cheaper rate. But we only increased the ICO time by one time in one ICO tier. If the Coins is still not sold at that tier it will be burned to ensure VAS coin value.
supersonic777

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Vasya team,

Thank you for the response.  It helps build confidence in the success of this project.  I’m a proud vasya holder and I’m excited for ride!
supersonic777

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

That is pretty questionable to drop the coin price from .7 to .2.  What about those 60% purchasers of the coin at tier 4.  Now the initial investment at that price less than half for those that bought it at that price.

There’s grammatical issues throughout the site.  Can you proofread or use Grammarly to make it appear legit?  Many people are wanting to believe in VAS but there’s some question marks littered throughout...

-concerned VAS holder
supersonic777

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Any new updates with the website Huh  I know the buy in for the ICO was 52%.  If this is it of Vasya, please dont rip off those that invested.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Hello, the information you provided looks very short. The whitepaper is not accessible as the website is also. Who is the team, please provide the LinkedIn profiles at least. Right now this project looks like a scam, and the name is a name in Russian - is it a joke?

supersonic777

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

I don’t know where the other people are that invested in this ICO.  They deleted their accounts and deactivated the website.  Any thoughts not this??
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: