Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PoS]Failtoken - The new standard of fail!  (Read 252 times)
Failtoken (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:40 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 08:12:51 PM by Failtoken

Welcome to the New Beginning

When the grand experiment that is bitcoin began, the anonymous wizard desired to test two parameters- a trustless, decentralized database enjoying security enforced by the austere relentlessness of cryptography and a robust transaction system capable of sending value across the world without intermediaries. Yet the past five years years have painfully demonstrated a third missing feature: a sufficiently powerful Turing-complete scripting language. Up until this point, most innovation in advanced applications such as domain and identity registration, user-issued currencies, smart property, smart contracts, and decentralized exchange has been highly fragmented, and implementing any of these technologies has required creating an entire meta-protocol layer or even a specialized blockchain. Theoretically, however, each and every one of these innovations and more can potentially be made hundreds of times easier to implement, and easier to scale, if only there was a stronger foundational layer with a powerful scripting language for all of these protocols to build upon. And this need is what we seek to satisfy.

Ethereum is a modular, stateful, Turing-complete contract scripting system married to a blockchain and developed with a philosophy of simplicity, universal accessibility and generalization. Our goal is to provide a platform for decentralized applications - an android of the cryptocurrency world, where all efforts can share a common set of APIs, trustless interactions and no compromises. We ask for the community to join us as volunteers, developers, investors and evangelists seeking to enable a fundamentally different paradigm for the internet and the relationships it provides.

As we all know this prophecy has become true. Ethereum is a huge success and will probably overtake Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency project no 1 in 2018. We want to be part of this wonderful history by contributing something incredibly special to its ecosystem. Introducing: Failtoken - the new standard of fail.

Failtoken(dot)tk

WTF is Failtoken
Failtoken is yet another ERC-20 token that has neither use nor value. If you participate in our TDE, consider it to be (yet another) fail. Your funds will be lost, and you won’t ever get any profit. But you will get Failtokens.
So far you can’t see any difference from other TDEs? Well, you are essentially right. The only thing that really sets us apart from most other TDEs is the fact that we are honest and do not promise anything to people who participate in the Failtoken TDE. Also, our Whitepaper, unlike that of many other TDEs, holds exactly what it promises.

Our Failtoken sale is available at Failtoken(dot)tk ; the site contains all needed information.

The Philosophy of Failtoken?
If we say our token is useless, why would you bother buying it? Well, we see failing as an opportunity. Normally people learn from mistakes and if you commit to a fail willingly like this you can either learn from it (to become a better trader/investor on your journey to a crypto millionaire), or you can make yourself more credible by admitting that you also faild once. It is basically a PR investment in yourself. Furthermore, sending Failtokens can be seen as a gesture of kindness if you see somebody fail in crypto. Or it can be a way of ridiculing someone. For the ultimate fail experience we recommend sending us your funds from an exchange wallet. Sending it to addresses affected by the parity multisig wallet fail is also highly encouraged (and will lower the circulating supply).

Are you for real?
Nowadays people are investing in so many shitty ICOs and coins. Whitepaper projects have their whitepapers valued in billions of USD, it's actually ridiculous. So we thought, that if the market is behaving like this, we can at least claim a (small) piece of the cake.
We are going to launch this thing (straight to the moon). Our token distribution event is prepared and will take place on March 1st, 2018.
You are able to contribute in any cryptocurrency or token. There will be a request feature to request payment in the coin/token of your choice, as long as we accept it.
Head over to our homepage and subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter and Telegram to receive important updates on the project.

PoS
We are following a recent trend and let the users do the PR work for us! Indroducing our unique and honestly named PoS "proof of shilling" system. 10% of the total token supply are set aside to reward users who contribute in any form to the FAILTOKEN project. What we reward: regular shilling on social media, blog posts, videos and translations. If you have another idea, you can propose it in the form on the website. There will be also at least two competitions where users can earn tokens from the PoS pool.

Become a shiller now and register for shilling rewards using the form on our website.

The Next Step: Some Links

Welcome to the Failtoken Ecosystem:

Contact Us:

General Queries
support@failtoken(dot)tk

Edit: if someone could tell us how to include the link to our website without it being automatically removed, we would be really thankful. For now you must manually replace (dot) with an actual dot "."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PaulusDixit

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Unreserved or something like that Wink
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

This ticker remembered me of one coin which was having same name but had successful performance on exchanges. It was based on community which was may be fact of that survived. May be you get inspired of that coin and chose the name for this token.
Arcainis

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Lol, at first I was like wtf this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, but he Coloured Paper is actually pretty funny. Think I am going to get myself some fail!
Also... Nice move on copying Vitaliks initial Ether Ann thread  Wink
voltere

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

Haha, I like the idea, it really made me laugh. It's one of this project who made me think "man, why didn't I had this idea?!"  Grin

thumbs up for you guys, you will get some of my beloved ether.
safari_leader

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Well done guys. The sarcasm and honesty in this project definitely deserves my ether! Love it!

pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Edit: if someone could tell us how to include the link to our website without it being automatically removed, we would be really thankful. For now you must manually replace (dot) with an actual dot "."

You shouldn't be a newbie on bitcointalk. (If you have problems with that, then I'll be honest to you too - you need to make a little research about ICO and stuff like that, and then you can start;)).
pic2Nic

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:08:03 PM by pic2Nic

This sounds like an interesting opportunity. So much honesty, I wish other ICOs would be like that! Will definitely check this project out.

Edit: Just did some more research. This definitely is great! It's written with so many critical observations about the current state of the cryptocurrency world that it might become a success!
Failtoken (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

It's possible to register for our shilling program and for our newsletter on the website! Have a look at failtoken(.)tk!

If people can get excited over a multi layer ponzi scheme like Bitconnect, then for sure people can throw away some ETH into Failtoken Wink

See you on the moon guys!
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

This thing really made my day  Grin

I want to salute you guys for such level of honesty.

Maybe failing is not bad after all! I will like to contribute on this to enjoy the feeling of self-selected failure Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: