Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pascalcoin mining settings  (Read 117 times)
lae64 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Hi everyone...It was 7:10 in the morning and I'm very tired. Now 5:15pm. 
I have been trying to mine for ETH but Poloneix wasn't showing a PAYLOAD NUMBER. this is what it said when I clicked on Deposit:

*The minimum amount for deposit is 0.5 ETH. Smaller deposits will be credited once they total this amount.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SEND TOKENS TO THIS ADDRESS! Send only Ether (ETH) to this deposit address.
Sending tokens or any other currency to this address will result in the permanent loss of your deposit.

Got it. Show me the Deposit Address.*

By the way could I use my Binance account instead?

Anyways I am currently mining Pascalcoin on Nanopool with one GPU card so far and need help understanding this:

I have been working with this and not tweaked because I don't know how to GPU 1060 zotac AMP edition my current calculated hashrate is 580.0 MH/s and Average Hashrate for the last 6 hours 565.5 MH/s  Huh for almost 2 days now on Nanopool Pascalcoin and want to know how to set up my settings am I suppose to do this right away or wait until my 1pasc limit is reached?  Oh I just got another GPU Asus Geforce GTX 1060 Dual OC edition open box not installed yet Please help and Thank You
1)Email

2)Minimum Payout                                                                            3)Current Payout 1

4)Public Key                                                                    5)Current Key   

APPLY CHANGES  RESET FORM  CANCEL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: