Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market going down?  (Read 710 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

All the coins are coming down. Wait for the investment till the correction is complete. Once correction is completed again the markets will move up

It looks scary this time to be honest we have seen pump and dump but this year all the coins are dropping down till last year the main focus was on Bitcoin until June last year ethreum started raising and then it was the time for other altcoins so this year was predicted to be the year of altcoins but this drop in value is affecting millions of people around the globe I hope everything gets back on track after the correction if not we will go through tough time.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oviudiu

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Well guys, there are some red coins, the market is under $700 Billion  and what do you think? Will it continue to go like this or is this just a minor correction?

In my opinion this is just a passing correction, soon enough the prices will be in the up trend again!
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Market is going down, but soon the market will correct itself and it will all fall into its place. Not sure about coins like BTC and Ripple recovering anytime soon, because the dip was quite steep.
harald71

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

All the coins are coming down. Wait for the investment till the correction is complete. Once correction is completed again the markets will move up

It looks scary this time to be honest we have seen pump and dump but this year all the coins are dropping down till last year the main focus was on Bitcoin until June last year ethreum started raising and then it was the time for other altcoins so this year was predicted to be the year of altcoins but this drop in value is affecting millions of people around the globe I hope everything gets back on track after the correction if not we will go through tough time.
just be happy about a short strong correction instead of a long bear market

cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

I can take a short correction instead of a massive crash any day of the week. Lets hope it doesn't stay this way for very long, prices must go up eventually.  Shocked
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

I think it's a normal occurrence, it will normalize later. For some reason a lot of the coins are going down
but it can't stay like that for a long time, soon it will pump up and it's gonna get a lot more interesting.
Maybe there are minor adjustments ongoing that's causing the coin dump, so just hold on to your coins
and monitor. No reason to panic.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

I wanna believe that it’s a normal thing but i also find it a little scary.. Obviously market is in a very weird position currently. I hope that it won’t last too much..

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I do not think personally this is just a correction. I get fed up of the big guns saying oh this is just a little correction. When you lose over 50% of your wealth in  two or three days it is not just a correction and I hate it when they patronize me and say it is nothing. For those who lose so much in just a few days it may be a life time of savings or earnings. I am going to see how the market goes and if things get slightly better I will liquidate many of my stocks in crypto and put again in fiat.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

marketing is going down because of FUD. Some news concerning China, Korea and France about crypto. Anytime there is a bad news news regarding crypto markets normally crashes but it will pick up again pretty soon. as soon are panic selling others are seeing opportunity buying
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

A lot of factors that explain why it's a correction. Yes, now the market is going down, but I'm ready to assure you 100% that it is temporary and soon the market of crypto currency will go back to the top!
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

I think that it is not normal because 150 billion dolars is too much to cash out. Maybe some whales and exchanges  want to more profit so they creat some speculation. They want to fear about crashing crypto in order to make more profit.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

There will be no endless fall. Wait for the big market to rebound. At the same time, make a good preparation for the bottom.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Bee79

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

For those who lose so much in just a few days it may be a life time of savings or earnings.

The first thing that everybody should know with crypto is that it's a lot based on wind and rumors (with exception of a few durable projects for long time holding), and you should invest only what you can afford to lose.

If you haven't followed that GOLD rule, then you're the only responsible of your situations.

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

I don't think the market is going to go down all the time, it's going to get back to normal, it takes time, it might take a day or two to live longer, no one knows how long it will take.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

The war on cryptocurrencies is in full force. But they can't stop the rain train! Wait for development!
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

A lot of factors that explain why it's a correction. Yes, now the market is going down, but I'm ready to assure you 100% that it is temporary and soon the market of crypto currency will go back to the top!

Bitcoin will be change any time. So people get some information from market places. Market is the importance for the all products launch the new products. It will information reached the people. So it good opportunity for the new launch products. It time process. So if need any information people get some process and get more profit for the investment on the time.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

At this point of time I am not sure if this is a correction or reversal scenario. People have been too optimistic about bitcoin in last few months, I think bitcoin will behave the opposite of how and what people will think.

oraytalk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

Is this because of lunar new year coming soon?
btctalkPOLICE

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

I don't think the market is going to go down all the time, it's going to get back to normal, it takes time, it might take a day or two to live longer, no one knows how long it will take.
No one knows the equilibrium point. But I think because of inflation in the long run (several years), each of the real coins will bring a big profit.
GothicTauren48

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

I wanna believe that it’s a normal thing but i also find it a little scary.. Obviously market is in a very weird position currently. I hope that it won’t last too much..

Why would be scared of that, the price is still manageable. I guess it is still too early to tell, plus the year is only starting so we may see more of this the next few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: