Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE DESTINY OF PEERCOIN, TERRACOIN and NOVACOIN  (Read 198 times)
From_Enki_to_Merkur (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

the first 7 cryptocurrencies listed on coinmarketcap in 2013 ----  https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20130428/
 bitcoin and litecoin have already experienced a huge pump, so why not the others ?? please tell me something about namecoin, peercoin, terracoin and novacoin - describe them, rate them, analyze them....what are their weaknesses and strenghtes ?? do they have potencial or not ?? ....
or they are deadcoins and the only reason why they still have some value is that theyy are so old and first followers of bitcoin??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

My theory is there are no surprises in these coins after long time and they are not interesting for gamblers anymore. They are looking for new shiny, unknown things, which probably can grow x1000 percents.

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

many of these projects are still alive, I remember the mcxnow and mintpal exchange times. These were the times when I started my adventure in the crypto world  Cool Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
From_Enki_to_Merkur (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

many of these projects are still alive, I remember the mcxnow and mintpal exchange times. These were the times when I started my adventure in the crypto world  Cool Cool
Ok...thanks for clarify me some things related to these coins......and now another question - if some of these projects for example peercoin hire new developers, change encryption to more safe or fast or rebuild block chain, make better promotion - than how likely is that the price will increase for example 100 times ?? and how important is the age of coin when determining the price of coin in market ??
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

I think claim may have a massive appreciation in the near term.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

I haven't studied these coins well. i think the key to this problem is whether these coins are concentrated.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

Excellent post, newbie OP  Smiley Smiley Smiley

TERRACOIN has been resurrected, it appears, as a DASH lookalike, and now with Masternodes!

it is $0,40 so it's like buying DASH in the first weeks...a 10 000% opportunity if you ask me.  Smiley

Looks like most people don't look at "old" coins and buy crap like Tron, or Iota, or XRP instead....

Peercoin has been doing quite well and deserves another 1000% IMHO.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: