Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: similarity to last rise  (Read 160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Not really, the low will be higher this time, as the ETF hype is pushing the price up.

And the bull-trap in April was very obvious. This time, not so much. It could be a bull-trap, but most certainly its a recovery. I said earlier a recovery would be possible in August or October.

Also, we cant compare it to 2013-2015, as the situation now is very different. Bitcoin is infiltrating the banking system, and this could force banks to buy it, which would increase the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

That trend up and down creating loop was just similar to last one , idont say it is finished but obvious it was too similar. This loop is smaller then previous one, i was expecting it to long more but thats ok. because it didint end it can go below previous year record. Tops are below previous and bottoms are below previous and main trend is down so  i expect 4-5k as a new bottom record.it will turn from that bottom and rise a little but dont think so to pass above 8k, it may reach 7k and come back.Also expecting less volatilty for the rest of this year.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

unless SEC rejects ETF, or some whale(s) decide they want to push the price down out of nowhere, there is no reason for the price to go lower than this and it won't.
highs and lows are pretty much the same as before. in fact if anything the lows have been increasing since the last couple of times that price tested $6k support we fell below it and went as low as $5700 but this time the low has been $6100 until now.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

yes, hopefully ... this continues and continues to rise, being a good start, because everyone has been waiting for this increase which initially decreased
and made everyone tense, panic will decrease and fear of losing more money.
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

That trend up and down creating loop was just similar to last one , idont say it is finished but obvious it was too similar. This loop is smaller then previous one, i was expecting it to long more but thats ok. because it didint end it can go below previous year record. Tops are below previous and bottoms are below previous and main trend is down so  i expect 4-5k as a new bottom record.it will turn from that bottom and rise a little but dont think so to pass above 8k, it may reach 7k and come back.Also expecting less volatilty for the rest of this year.

I think we've found the bottom, for now at least. It shouldn't be going much lower than 6000 by the way it's behaving around those levels now. It will need a better reason to drop down further because it's not moving very fast anymore.

The support around the 6000 level could help it to find a direction for upwards movement. There's no more reason for ETF news to smash it around at this time, and hopefully we can get some positive momentum upwards. I think that the pattern from last rise might be similar but it can't follow it exactly
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: