Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]JOHN MCAFEE'S CHOICE FOR THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE BLOCKCHAINS.DOCADEMIC  (Read 42154 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

Good day. Plz, tell us about your plans to be added to big exchanges? This will work as advertising to a big quantity of people, more people will know about the project.

for now I only see the only MTC token listed in idex https://idex.market/eth/mtc
the price is above the ico price, but the volume is still small
I hope to be listed on a large exchange

Idex is a good start but it will not add volume and popularity on this project, I want to see it on decent exchanges, we can start on Kucoin, and hitbtc two of the exchanges where I am very active, I hope this project will take off, because they already have a good working platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aidar199411

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I still have not received a token.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

People in some countries with only Silos Access and Underserved Markets want to have full access to health services in their home country, but there is no very accessible access road to the health world for them. Calm down ... there is docademic present to solve two important issues that limit the patient in the world of health: Silo Accessibility and Less Registered Markets.
I hope Docademic can help many people. I like this project since the beginning. We should keep support this project.
I have same hopes for this one ever since there are many projects about healthcare and until right now they are only a promises just raised some millions then gone away. Health our primary need in life not only for ourselves and more on the other people who have an illness and can't be cured because of lack of money.

i share the same opinion
i have seen many projects in this field and none of them until now is truly successful or even is following its road map.
Hope this team do it
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

I believe the team will follow their roadmap strictly to attract more investors to this project.

you equally promised to list on enchanges within this period. we are still waiting.
obelsna99

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

Although the quality of the photo will depend on the mobile of the user. Great concept so far, will explore more about this project and maybe soon I'll be participating. Since my older brother is into photography. Looking forward to know more about the project.
minernoob1

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 11:05:53 AM by minernoob1

Although the quality of the photo will depend on the mobile of the user. Great concept so far, will explore more about this project and maybe soon I'll be participating. Since my older brother is into photography. Looking forward to know more about the project.

What does this have to do with Docademic? This is free basic healthcare app for people all over the world. It is not based on photos whatsoever.

I would like an update from the Docademic team though. It is always worry when a team gets silent after ICO ends, but I think they are just getting everything situated.
Docademic
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

Docademic has a new and improved Sales and Marketing team, we are confident that our new team members will contribute greatly during our coming expansion to the United States

https://news.docademic.com/2018/04/23/new-hires-strengthen-docademic-team/

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

seen bounty hunter throw their tokens very cheaply on idex, will take advantage of this opportunity to buy cheaper under ico price.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

it looks like a project of the future. where can I see the list of countries in which you work? and will this list be updated?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

hello
any news when this token will be listed in major exchanges? i think Idex is not enough to make this docademic token popular and the volume trading is small.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:13 AM

hello
any news when this token will be listed in major exchanges? i think Idex is not enough to make this docademic token popular and the volume trading is small.

They claimed it is supported by Mcafee so it should be  on top exchange if it is true that Mcafee support this ICO then he saw something unique here and if this project to investors expectation then Mcafee's reputation will be tarnish not all the ico he supported are good ico.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Docademic has thousands of users and puts all the data on innovative health care blockchain. Docademic revolutionized helathcare access, this is also one of the most significant blockchain and technology projects ever
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

hello

They claimed it is supported by Mcafee so it should be  on top exchange if it is true that Mcafee support this ICO then he saw something unique here and if this project to investors expectation then Mcafee's reputation will be tarnish not all the ico he supported are good ico.

Nothing true , this company is totaly scam , they going to distribute 280 million tokens to criminals to dump the market .The bounty recipients and referrals will loose because they won‘t get more MTC.

You can file an online Internet crime complaints to this FBI address  https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You have to prove your point first before calling it scam, although I agree that the market for this project is very weak, people are selling at very low price and volume is way to low, something has to be done like getting it on popular exchanges.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
frompublic

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

hello

Nothing true , this company is totaly scam , they going to distribute 280 million tokens to criminals to dump the market .The bounty recipients and referrals will loose because they won‘t get more MTC.

You can file an online Internet crime complaints to this FBI address  https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I dont think they are scammers , I agree that the team is very new and lack of perspective  and they dont know anything about Airdrop but they still can change. An airdrop will stop them to go on popular exchanges like okex or binance because the majority of docademic community( new buyers, Bounty hunters, referrals) wont get more MTC.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Does the team have any compromise of holding the tokens for a period if you burn the unsold ones ?
If it is the case...how much time you will hold them ?
Thanks!!!
minernoob1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

hello

I still do not get what you are referring to by "criminals". Who specifically are they going to distribute the 280 million tokens to? Are they just going to portion out the coins evenly between members of the Italian-American Mafia or something like that?  By the way you are continuously saying criminal, it makes me think something like that?
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Good day. Plz, tell us about your plans to be added to big exchanges? This will work as advertising to a big quantity of people, more people will know about the project.

for now I only see the only MTC token listed in idex https://idex.market/eth/mtc

The price above ICO price is already a great achievement in current times of big post-ICo dumps Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
minernoob1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

The price above ICO price is already a great achievement in current times of big post-ICo dumps Smiley

Unfortunately, this post you quoted is incorrect. The price on Idex has not come close to ICO price yet. Currently it is last price of 1/3 ICO price, and the highest has been 80% of ICO price. Idex is difficult to use though and minimum order is 0.15 ETH so this may keep many from buying there.
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Isn't my proposal fantastic?
breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Please we need to stop posting shit here . There is no airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: