Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎  (Read 34974 times)
vvadym

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

where is the coin exchange ?and when it exchange if the ICO finished?

Unfortunately for legal reasons there can not be any comment on exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vvadym

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

sounds nice. When can we expect more news?

You can always find the latest news and updates in our announcement telegram channel: https://t.me/SolveCareNews

The latest news:

The partnership between Solve.Care and Arizona Care Network (ACN) is one of the first between a significant healthcare administrator and a blockchain technology leader.
Pradeep Goel explains the importance of multi-year contract with ACN, the perfect match for the mission of Solve.Care: https://youtu.be/0G8Xvts6DLg

AMA session with CEO Solve.Care Pradeep Goel:
https://youtu.be/DKo4h4u2qDI
vvadym

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

What is the total number of CAN tokens released by Solve.Care?
How many tokens were sold by the company in the first round of the ICO?
On which countries is the project designed?

Solve.Care Foundation has issued a total of 1000 million CAN tokens
350 million CAN tokens will be offered via Pre-sale and Token sale
650 million tokens are reserved for team, foundation and community
Unsold tokens will be burned

212M CAN tokens were sold during the Pre-Sale.

Everyone is welcome to participate in our Token Sale (Only US residents have to be accredited investors to participate in our Token Sale)
Join Token Sale:
https://solve.care/tokensale

Solve.Care (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Solve.Care token sale extended till April 30 and token price pegged to crypto!

Solve.Care Community, we heard you!

We are pleased to announce changes to token sale based on feedback we received from you all:

We are pegging the price of CAN tokens to crypto for all participants of the token sale! The peg rate is 6000 CAN/ETH and 120 000 CAN/BTC regardless of the market price for ETH and BTC.

Token sale has also been extended till April 30, 2018, so everyone has an opportunity to be involved in our project from early on.

The reasons behind the decision you can read in our blog post:
https://medium.com/solve-care-foundation/solve-care-token-sale-extended-till-april-30-and-token-price-pegged-to-crypto-e2b3735124f1

Hurry to participate in Solve.Care token sale, the number of tokens left decreases every minute!

Join Token Sale:
https://solve.care/tokensale

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

I'm impressed with your project, your results surprise, well that I managed.
I participate 100%

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vvadym

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

I'm impressed with your project, your results surprise, well that I managed.
I participate 100%

Thanks for the kind words Smiley

Welcome to Solve.Care community!
vvadym

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Solve.Care community!

We invite you to tune in to the AMA session with Pradeep Goel on Reddit,
Address your questions to the CEO Solve.Care.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/8akjc8/hi_redditors_i_am_pradeep_goel_an_it_healthcare/?st=jfpsh4cq&sh=9a427f69
vvadym

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

What will form income of doctors, that will provide services on Solve.Care?
Doctors will receive Care.Coin as payment for delivering healthcare.
Our healthcare payment coin is stable value and issued by the client and backed by their reserves and offers guaranteed redemption for the doctors. Our utility token is the gas for the platform and is needed to transact the payment coin. As a result when billions of dollars of Care.Coins transact, our utility token should rise in tandem.

I am not certain whether I totally understand your system. How do you make the value of Care.Coins stable? If clients are supposed to hold reserves, isn't there a significant counterparty risk? What if the reserve isn't there anymore out of a sudden? Who does the checks for that?

Care.Coins are client issued currency that is programmable to handle complex healthcare payments for both fee-for-service and value-based-contracts of healthcare. Its value is stable due to that fact that it is a guaranteed redemption coin backed by payment ability of the issuer (most often an insurer or healthcare payer). And its variable value comes from an optional proof-of-service computation that calculates things like performance based/value based component of care. So the emission, calculation and circulation of the coin within the network of the issuer makes it a reliable payment mechanism for doctors, pharmacies, labs etc. without the risk of volatility

Insurance companies as payers are required to hold and manage reserves and it is a highly regulated. So there is little counter party risk in our primary use case. Large employers who sponsor healthcare for employees are also in similar boat. Same is true for IDN/Hospitals. Introducing a tokenized payment system does not increase or decrease the counter party risk in our use cases

vvadym

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Solve.Care Community. Your willingness to engage and guide us is greatly appreciated.

Based on community feedback and internal review we are taking the following immediate steps:

1. We are ending the peg to ETH, effective Tuesday April 10, 2018 at 10AM PST/8PM EET
2. We are awarding 10M bonus tokens to our pre-sale token buyers
3. Token sale will end as scheduled on April 30, 2018
4. All unsold tokens will be burned and there will be no changes or extensions to the sale

Please read the detailed announcement:
https://medium.com/@solve.care/15d64672790c
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

Our healthcare payment coin is stable value and issued by the client and backed by their reserves and offers guaranteed redemption for the doctors. Our utility token is the gas for the platform and is needed to transact the payment coin. As a result when billions of dollars of Care.Coins transact, our utility token should rise in tandem.

I am not certain whether I totally understand your system. How do you make the value of Care.Coins stable? If clients are supposed to hold reserves, isn't there a significant counterparty risk? What if the reserve isn't there anymore out of a sudden? Who does the checks for that?

Care.Coins are client issued currency that is programmable to handle complex healthcare payments for both fee-for-service and value-based-contracts of healthcare. Its value is stable due to that fact that it is a guaranteed redemption coin backed by payment ability of the issuer (most often an insurer or healthcare payer). And its variable value comes from an optional proof-of-service computation that calculates things like performance based/value based component of care. So the emission, calculation and circulation of the coin within the network of the issuer makes it a reliable payment mechanism for doctors, pharmacies, labs etc. without the risk of volatility

Insurance companies as payers are required to hold and manage reserves and it is a highly regulated. So there is little counter party risk in our primary use case. Large employers who sponsor healthcare for employees are also in similar boat. Same is true for IDN/Hospitals. Introducing a tokenized payment system does not increase or decrease the counter party risk in our use cases

That means as long as no insurance company goes broke the value of tokens they issue should be fine. However, a breakdown of an insurance company could be quite catastrophic but only for customers of that insurance company? Or could there be any domino effect for the whole network?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
frankydoodle01
Copper Member

Activity: 361
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

Hi solve care do you have bounty opportunities? Thanks.

vvadym

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality Cheesy I hope that many people are interested in your project

Thanks a lot for your feedback
vvadym

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Hi solve care do you have bounty opportunities? Thanks.

No, we don't have a bounty program
vvadym

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Ihave studied the road map and I very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared to other projects. The best teamwork.

Thank you for the kind words and your trust.
vvadym

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

That means as long as no insurance company goes broke the value of tokens they issue should be fine. However, a breakdown of an insurance company could be quite catastrophic but only for customers of that insurance company? Or could there be any domino effect for the whole network?

Just for insurance company. Insurance companies don’t go broke. They are going to administrative action. If they do not have enough reserves, a regulator steps in and covers their payments to clients.
Proture

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Shocked Shocked Shocked

me too Cool
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

They will be held in your dashboard temporarily till the tokens are released after the token sale.
They will be distributed into your dashboard, which is a temporary wallet that will be unlocked after the token sale. After the token sale you can transfer them to your personal wallet.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

An IBM survey of 200 healthcare execs found that 16 of them planned to have a commercial blockchain something-or-other this year. A study from Deloittepromised that the blockchain’s ability to create nationwide health information interoperability could have transformative potential.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

'Here's a quote from Cryptodaytrader about our CEO, Pradeep Goel. '' Pradeep Goel (CEO) has served as CEO, COO, CIO and CTO of innovative technology companies for more than 25 years, built 4 healthcare IT companies and has been at the top of INC500 fastest growing companies lists multiple times. Pradeep is also on the 100 most promising entrepreneurs worldwide compiled by Goldman Sachs CEO. From 2012 to 2017 Pradeep has been working with healthcare initiatives of two US Presidents to design and build several public program solutions including Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP, social services, children’s health and mental health programs. Pradeep is the CEO of Solve.Care, and is 100% committed to this role.''
vvadym

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Shocked Shocked Shocked

me too Cool

Thank you for your support!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: