Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Will Issue First Ever State Cryptocurrency  (Read 157 times)
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

The local government in Dubai has officially launched its own cryptocurrency called emCash, according to announcements by local news media outlets. The cryptocurrency would be used for payment of governmental and nongovernmental services.

According to Ali Ibrahim, Deputy Director General of Dubai Economy, the token will be considered legal tender “for various government and non-government services, from their daily coffee and children’s school fee to utility charges and money transfers.”

It is very exciting to see countries adopting the blockchain and trying to utilize the technology to improve further their economical well-being

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

The local government in Dubai has officially launched its own cryptocurrency called emCash, according to announcements by local news media outlets. The cryptocurrency would be used for payment of governmental and nongovernmental services.

According to Ali Ibrahim, Deputy Director General of Dubai Economy, the token will be considered legal tender “for various government and non-government services, from their daily coffee and children’s school fee to utility charges and money transfers.”

It is very exciting to see countries adopting the blockchain and trying to utilize the technology to improve further their economical well-being

i'm little bit interesting with this news, so can u give me the source from this news...?
i really appreciate if you can give me the source,,, and with the source we can discuss this topic on this thread.....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Any legit source that support this claim, I want to see an official news from Dubai government that announcing of  releasing their own cryptocurrency just like what you have stated. Because if this is legit news then I sense some game changer in crypto market. Why is this topic is on beginners & help section?  Huh

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

This is great news i hope that new cryptocurrency be legal in all country of the world and her price be high like bitcoin
nickjohnson

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

It looks like Dubai is few steps ahead of the other countries. Instead of controlling everything, they see where is the right direction of our time and use it. Good for them!
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Any legit source that support this claim, I want to see an official news from Dubai government that announcing of  releasing their own cryptocurrency just like what you have stated. Because if this is legit news then I sense some game changer in crypto market. Why is this topic is on beginners & help section?  Huh

I found it on many websites. I believe they are working on it this year.

https://futurism.com/emcash-is-dubais-first-official-cryptocurrency/

https://www.ccn.com/emcash-dubais-first-official-state-cryptocurrency/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dubai-will-issue-first-ever-state-cryptocurrency

http://www.businessinsider.com/dubai-official-cryptocurrency-blockchain-emcash-2017-10
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

after reading and observing from the link you share, I think if dubai really realize it someday, it will happen a very significant change in the world of cryptocurrency, be it good and bad .. (because you know, dubai has a great economy currently)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

after reading and observing from the link you share, I think if dubai really realize it someday, it will happen a very significant change in the world of cryptocurrency, be it good and bad .. (because you know, dubai has a great economy currently)

I agree with you. I want to see more countries adopt this and start using the blockchain and make all business more efficient.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

i'm little bit interesting with this news, so can u give me the source from this news...?
i really appreciate if you can give me the source,,, and with the source we can discuss this topic on this thread.....

Here are the sources I found about the topic.

Cheers

https://futurism.com/emcash-is-dubais-first-official-cryptocurrency/

https://www.ccn.com/emcash-dubais-first-official-state-cryptocurrency/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dubai-will-issue-first-ever-state-cryptocurrency

http://www.businessinsider.com/dubai-official-cryptocurrency-blockchain-emcash-2017-10
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Countries as Dubai who believe in the contemporary blockchain technology
are welcomed onboard cryptocurrency cycle where several governmental laws
and bottle-necks are eliminated due to the decentralized nature of crypto
currencies.Hence, it means that this move shall attract people all around the
world to transact business in Dubai without physically being or visiting
Dubai.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

Countries as Dubai who believe in the contemporary blockchain technology
are welcomed onboard cryptocurrency cycle where several governmental laws
and bottle-necks are eliminated due to the decentralized nature of crypto
currencies.Hence, it means that this move shall attract people all around the
world to transact business in Dubai without physically being or visiting
Dubai.

I totally agree and really hope for other countries to participate in this revolutionary technology.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

This is the kind of faith we need on cryptocurrency, with such encouraging moves from economic power houses will ensure the spread of cryptocurrency and its adaptability adapatability hence spreading its use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Neconic

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

I think this is a great step for the cryptocurrency to become a mainstream currency. Cryptocurrency is the future of all financial transactions. I hope many more countries will follow this up. Can you please share the link of this great news?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: