Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 10:10:43 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a long term coin  (Read 2007 times)
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

If you want to put in your portfolio something except btc or eth, I would suggest ripple and eos. Both the projects are expanding and highly developing this year, which is good for long term investments.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Make a long-term investment is to understand within a period of more than 1-year duration. If under 1 year, it is still classified into short-term investments, including within 2-3 months. That is clear in the short term period. If you fix it in time, and if the market is in the current condition, I think what you have been trying to do will not produce good results. With only low capital, you will only get small coins like NEO, EOS, Waves, and ADA which in its development will also take a long time.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

If we are looking for the long term coins, I will choose Ethereum of course. This is the trusted coins. Additionally, EOS and NEO become the next choices. I like the two coins because they are more profitable and promising in the future. They also have the good chance to have more promising price in the future.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

I also have to choose which good coin to invest while I have a capital that is not too big. I finally chose ETH. for me to make long-term investment.
bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

Dash and Ada are really good in the long run. I bought them. Still considering. RIPL can be bought
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

I think if you want to seek for a long-term coin, then you can choose bitcoin only because bitcoin will increase in the long-term so maybe you can prepare from now on to buy bitcoin.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

the investment is really for a short time and is only $ 500, then I suggest you invest in coins that are in the top game right now.
There are many such coins on the market today. ADA seems like a good coin, although it has not reached a very good value. But if you want to get a good profit, then you must divide this sum into parts and invest in two or three different coins.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

You may want to consider ETH for now. I just invested in chozun 途赞, great team, good plans. I'm planning to hold ETH for some time, there's a chance for raise in value in the future.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

For me the best cryptocurrency to invest is ETH and BTC because both coins are very strong and popular,  eventhogh the market is still dropping there are still many people are buying and willing to invest on it.
nhanluong27469

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

You can go market research for looking some awesome rising coin then you can prefer to invest and hold them for future profit via market analysis.
Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

In the first place - bitcoin and Ethereum,they're great for the long-term prospects,there are still NEO,ADA.
readygo2906

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

I think ADA is nice choice but technically , it still have some dip trend but u might go in now and look onward for 2-3years but if you know little about chart you can be buying and selling for more coin and keep recircle the funds.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

For me the best cryptocurrency to invest is ETH and BTC because both coins are very strong and popular,  eventhogh the market is still dropping there are still many people are buying and willing to invest on it.
Indeed, if we talk about long-term investments inevitably existing dipikiran we are bitcoin and ethereum,
because the two coins are very good for long-term investment,
so we need not doubt about bitcoin and ethereum

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Why not buy IOTA or Ripple for long-term? I think they are some of the most promising altcoins out there. They are popular at semi stable. You can also hold Ethereum, which everyone seems to be praising right now. Not a bad option either.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

ADA is a good coin, you can invest in it if you are excited about it, also do not forget about bitcoin and ethereum. My token that I like is- DGPT, but that is only my opinion, you may take a look on it.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

You do not need to invest all your money in just one token. My favorites are IOTA, Cardano and ETH, I think that these tokens should have everyone.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

I think the best long-term investment currency in the market is Ethereum, and I believe it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, and it is now a good time to invest in it because its price has fallen to a bottom, and I believe that soon you will There will be great gains.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Long-term investors, who are looking for a good altcoin to invest, should consider Cardano. It can be used to send and receive digital funds, thereby making it possible to have fast, direct and safe transfers that are secured through the use of cryptography
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

I Will buy ether and Bitcoin
After that i Will buy ethos and ADA
then i Will buy ZIL.
And off course, One off my favorite coin
Monero.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

You can purchase any altcoin in these economic situations as each altcoin is so shabby and you can't get this cost after some time. On the off chance that you purchase now and hold for next a half year then you are a victor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: