Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][XNF] XnodeFund - XNF TOKEN - Waves platform  (Read 802 times)
A_Lucky_Hit

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

Yes I got the airdrop, thank you Grin Have you gotten on any other exchanges?
XNF dev (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Yes I got the airdrop, thank you Grin Have you gotten on any other exchanges?

We got a reply form stock.exchange and this marketplace support waves token, but we have not enough BTC to listed on them yet, please be patient.
Then, we will run the special campaign for sale the tokens to get listed on the new exchange.
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

[NEWS]   Join Social bounty programs and get the reward

How to get this reward?
          1. Like our Facebook Page
          2. Follow our Twitter
          3. Go to our Slack and go to #reward-registration
          4. Type massages to get reward as following:
                         Facebook: [Your Facebook Name]
                         Twitter: [Your Twitter Name]
                         Wallet: [Your waves platform wallet address]
          5. You will get 1,500 XNF token within 24 hours
bedudul

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

HI dev, i try translate to indonesian
hope you like it..
n i hope get some more XNF Cheesy
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

hope you like it..

Hi, bedudul
We really liked and appreciated for your translation, please give me  your waves token address to get your reward

thanks
bedudul

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

hope you like it..

Hi, bedudul
We really liked and appreciated for your translation, please give me  your waves token address to get your reward

thanks

here's my waves wallet address.
3P7NnWA5RJ4bfnzK6S6vzczPjPUeQtPk81u

thank you
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

Glad to see you are getting close to the 2nd market listing, keep up the good work!
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

---- NEW @XnodeFund releases ---
Offical website and Whitepaper: https://www.xnodefund.com/
Buy token via cryptocurrencies: https://www.xnodefund.com/buy-token
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

3 Masternodes up and running and 2 more in the starting up process!!!  Smiley Great start to the project and really like the way you are gaining steam, keep up the good work and I'm sure with the next rounds of coins at a higher cost and the proven work you have done backing it up this will go far. This is one of the few projects that actually has been meeting it's goals and has a long term plan. Glad I got in early  Cool
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

ALMOST 20% OF PRE-SALE IS COMPLETE.

Thanks to all Investors
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Just a thought but may try some staking coins too. There are some good and bad ones out there and this group/crowd funding would allow you to by enough to sell off just the staked coins like a master node does?  Something you may not have considered yet that would fit right in your model?  Wink
xema2110

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

hello xnodefund team. His project is very interesting and has a very hard working development. I wanted to make the proposal to do a job for the xnodefund project, I will be in contact with github. Greetings.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:22:19 AM

So how's your pre-sale performance? Waves assets are easy to create but the trading are almost dead to most of them. Is this project still pushing through?
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

So how's your pre-sale performance? Waves assets are easy to create but the trading are almost dead to most of them. Is this project still pushing through?

It was 35% complete. We are still pushing our project as https://www.xnodefund.com/investment.

Thanks for your concern.
chrisbfrpky

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

Waves trading pairs now at Cryptohub.
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

Project still moving forward and one last airdrop coming up soon. Tokens trading on CryptoHub but most people are buying and holding more then trading these for the 50% reward stage or when the prices increase. Buy now while they are cheap and help this be a great launch. You can visit the website and see the Nodes they already have up and running plus some coin they are staking too now. Keep up the good work and cant wait for the first reward!!
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Looking at the ratings  Sad I think the main thing it shows is a lack of communication Undecided. I would strongly suggest bringing in a marketing person to the team Cool. You have great project  Grin but the daily grind of keeping it moving doesn't leave you much time to focus on the marketing. Even just posting here more frequently would be a big step forward.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Looking at the ratings  Sad I think the main thing it shows is a lack of communication Undecided. I would strongly suggest bringing in a marketing person to the team Cool. You have great project  Grin but the daily grind of keeping it moving doesn't leave you much time to focus on the marketing. Even just posting here more frequently would be a big step forward.

I do not think that there is no marketing department in the project. These are key employees, without which the project can not be promoted.
A_Lucky_Hit

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I do not think that there is no marketing department in the project. These are key employees, without which the project can not be promoted.

My thoughts exactly, well worth the time and money to find a marketing person or team to get this project a good push. They have done a great job and have 8 MN up and running with 2 staking coins too. If they take their now proven start and start really selling on it they can launch phase 2 ICO and have even more up in no time.
XNF dev (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley
We would like to inform that April reward-distribution was paid and we apologize for late payment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: