Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where are quarkcoins ?
option 1 - 1 (100%)
option 2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to understand bitcoin purchase of quarkcoin now missing  (Read 30 times)
jfdutcher (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I used Virwox to obtain Skrill (Linden Dollars ?), converted that to bitcoin, then to quarkcoin in Jan., 2014.
If I run Quark-qt I can get it to show an address (of a wallet I presume) and the "label" says
"From Bitcoin" so I presume that is the purchase I made with the bitcoin.
But entering the address into a quarkcoin explorer returns 'not found'.
Yet entering the same address into the "chain.so" a 'general' explorer returns an entry in Litecoin Test,
empty, no balance.
Can anyone know why the quarkcoin explorer turns up nothing .......... but "chain.so" does ?
Why would "chain.so" point to Litecoin Test for the address when the coin purchase was Quarkcoin ?
To complete my ignorance.... if I go to the bitcoin address where I placed the original purchase
of bitcoin and the wallet address where I presume to have purchased quarkcoin........ that same address shows
continuing ''spent" activity forward in time, evolving into dozens of new addresses and hundreds, even thousands of bitcoins.
How is that possible given I used 'all'  my original bitcoin to buy the quarkcoin ?
How could there be continuing 'spends' from an empty wallet ?  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: