Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying Bitcoin!  (Read 4636 times)
agirlbtw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
In a way I continue to buy Bitcoin because I know that it will go up in the future, many people have stopped buying Bitcoin, but I continue because I have a need to buy Bitcoin. I will keep my Bitcoins until it raises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

why stop buying Bitcoins at the moment? I think at this time is a good time to buy Bitcoin and store it. Stronger platform for anyone and can not cancel it, many projects related to Bitcoin every day. In fact no one can stop Bitcoin.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

why stop buying Bitcoins at the moment? I think at this time is a good time to buy Bitcoin and store it. Stronger platform for anyone and can not cancel it, many projects related to Bitcoin every day. In fact no one can stop Bitcoin.

This is the perfect moment to buy! It went almost 40% down from 20000$, I never hoped it will get this low. This is a good opportunity in my opinion.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

You guys should stop buying Bitcoin - how am I going to fatten my wallet if the price keeps rocketing up?

What are we going to do when the Satoshi achieves parity with the dollar? Smiley
In a way I continue to buy Bitcoin because I know that it will go up in the future, many people have stopped buying Bitcoin, but I continue because I have a need to buy Bitcoin. I will keep my Bitcoins until it raises.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin has too much potential and its price will continue increasing, because people are now taking more interest in bitcoin. Investment in bitcoin right now will continue increasing for a long time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

I will buy when we see 10 000 again. Correction is coming. Maybe.
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

i think bitcoin can't be stop buying by people because bitcoin always growing up. so maybe people never think to stop buying bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

yes I agree with you, but for another reason, the bitcoin price is now no longer rising, but it is getting down, maybe even going downhill because of the many issues that the bitcoin will be destroyed
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

yes I agree with you, but for another reason, the bitcoin price is now no longer rising, but it is getting down, maybe even going downhill because of the many issues that the bitcoin will be destroyed
It is not just a ruined situation. when bitcoin is destroyed all crypto is also destroyed because bitcoin is the benchmark of all cryptocurrencies that are now circulating
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Don't stop the buying. Now bitcoin prices is low .  It right time to buy the bitcoin. You will learn the bitcoin process. Then easy to work and process. Bitcoin now learn more pwople so it will use for the people future growth. Ti time to sell and buy. So time is important for the some process. So you will gather bitcoin prices list. It help to plan to proces.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:03 PM

Made my day, this is what I keep thinking. Just stop already and let it go down again so I can buy some. Not willing to buy at this price, its insane. Period.

That is the reason why bitcoins is very profitable, It is because of the volatility of the market. Trading is fun if you were going to earn a lot of profit but it also sucks if you lose a lot. There is always a best season for you to trade your coins and when to hold it so you just keep on waiting for the best price on the market to come out before investing or selling.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hodler64

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I think bitcoin will continue dominating. Bitcoin price will continue to increase, unless there are bad news to cause FUD. 
lawnterrific

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

If you want to increase your profit without buying the bitcoins, then you can go mining or investing instead so that you can have additional money for your savings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: