Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex Now supports SegWit wallets and ZERO Blockchain fees for Wirex users.  (Read 181 times)
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

Hello from Wirex,
Owing to the unsustainable transaction fees that Bitcoin is currently subjected to, We here at wirex have implemented SegWit Wallets for all our customers to use. Reducing the transaction fees you pay by up to 60%. Also if you and a friend or family use Wirex, You can send any amount of Bitcoin to their wallet with NO BLOCKCHAIN FEEs so you can send your Bitcoins free of charge to and from our secure Bitcoin wallets.

For more information on our developments, Please Visit:
https://wirexapp.com/bitcoin-money-transfers

https://wirexapp.com/segwit-wallet-upgrade-lower-blockchain-fees-customers/

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Hello from Wirex,
Owing to the unsustainable transaction fees that Bitcoin is currently subjected to, We here at wirex have implemented SegWit Wallets for all our customers to use. Reducing the transaction fees you pay by up to 60%. Also if you and a friend or family use Wirex, You can send any amount of Bitcoin to their wallet with NO BLOCKCHAIN FEEs so you can send your Bitcoins free of charge to and from our secure Bitcoin wallets.

Your services are free? I don't want to bother you, tell us how'd you get to pay NO BLOCKCHAIN FEEs, let us manage our transactions. what incentive do you have to offer a free service with a no fee on blockchain?

🖤😏
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Yeah.. well, maybe a nice idea, a few months ago i used to always pay with your card, but there weren't any store here in my location who was able to accept it. I traveled to the united states, and none of the stores that i visited was accepting that card.
Owing to the unsustainable transaction fees that Bitcoin is currently subjected to, We here at wirex have implemented SegWit Wallets for all our customers to use. Reducing the transaction fees you pay by up to 60%. 
It is not my fault, and your site is full of bugs, too much marketing, but a very low development.
Maybe you need to hire more developers instead of trying to make a better marketing.

Yes, it might be a cheap card, low transaction fees, but it is always bugged.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Wasn't your cards the ones that were banned by visa for using them and their services with wavecrest?
You were mentioned in many articles that I have read in regards to this ban happening to those debit cards using the visa logo.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

Hello Wirex.

Your site and service has been holding my best friend's bitcoin hostage for several months now. He has been trying to withdraw his bitcoin, and has been going in circles with your support team regarding the matter, and he has been locked out of his Wirex account with over $100,000USD worth of BTC, simply because the VISA card stopped working in the country that we live in. This was long before Visa's ban on Wave Crest Holdings, Ltd.

That's just shady as fuck. Allow him to withdraw his Bitcoin.

I told him that I wouldn't make a big deal about it online, but since you're promoting a new feature of your site, I'm going to take the opportunity to urge you to take care of your existing customers first... I'm wondering if I speak up about his issue, how many other wirex users will start speaking up about theirs.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope you resolve your internal issues with existing users before trying to reach out to new ones.

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Hello from Wirex,

Your services are free? I don't want to bother you, tell us how'd you get to pay NO BLOCKCHAIN FEEs, let us manage our transactions. what incentive do you have to offer a free service with a no fee on blockchain?

Hi there digaran.
Thank you for your question about blockchain fees. The reason why you don't pay bockchain through Wirex to Wirex transactions is because the bitcoins are not moving out of our service. Therefore there is no transaction fees to pay when sending bitcoins from one Wirex wallet to another. However, it is important to note that this service is only available to Wirex customers.

Please send us a message if you have any more queries Smiley

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Hello Wirex.

Your site and service has been holding my best friend's bitcoin hostage for several months now. He has been trying to withdraw his bitcoin, and has been going in circles with your support team regarding the matter, and he has been locked out of his Wirex account with over $100,000USD worth of BTC, simply because the VISA card stopped working in the country that we live in. This was long before Visa's ban on Wave Crest Holdings, Ltd.

That's just shady as fuck. Allow him to withdraw his Bitcoin.

I told him that I wouldn't make a big deal about it online, but since you're promoting a new feature of your site, I'm going to take the opportunity to urge you to take care of your existing customers first... I'm wondering if I speak up about his issue, how many other wirex users will start speaking up about theirs.

Thanks for starting this thread. I hope you resolve your internal issues with existing users before trying to reach out to new ones.

Hi there BTCforJoe,
We are terribly sorry your friend has had such difficult experiences with us. Although Visa banned all cryptocurrency activities through Wavecrest, this should not prevent your friend from withdrawing his bitcoins. Please get your friend to send us his support ticket privately and I will look into the matter myself.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

Hi there BTCforJoe,
We are terribly sorry your friend has had such difficult experiences with us. Although Visa banned all cryptocurrency activities through Wavecrest, this should not prevent your friend from withdrawing his bitcoins. Please get your friend to send us his support ticket privately and I will look into the matter myself.

He's sent multiple support tickets. He's reached out to you guys via social media. On Steemit. In several instances, he has been told that he can login and withdraw his Bitcoin. But when trying to do so, the website acts as if his account does not exist at all. He's been trying over and over, speaking with your support team over and over, and it doesn't seem like there has been any kind of resolution to his problem. I don't understand how hard it is to allow him to log into his account so that he can withdraw his bitcoin.

https://medium.com/@grantice/wirex-must-read-before-doing-business-with-them-3e3cc30c220d

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

Looks interesting, but LN or some altcoin offer almost zero-fees while keep decentralization, anonymity and full control over your money.
Also, i wonder why would i use your service now since as far as i know all Credit/Debit cards which uses crypto as deposit/withdraw method already banned long time ago Huh

Hi ETFbitcoin, thank you for your feedback. While there are many altcoins that allow for minimal fee transactions and the lightning network on bitcoin has recently been implemented, we are offering a more user friendly experience for those who either wants to store bitcoins with limited technical knowledge on how to do so, or for people who are comfortable with their methods of storage but want a solution that allows them to spend bitcoins in a similar way you would spend FIAT.  Also while all crypto card services has been suspended, we hope to be one of the first to implement a solution by opening up our own banking services that will allow for b2b and b2c transactions and greater spending limits on your crypto cards.

Maestro75

Activity: 1904
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I wanted to ask if the Wirex app is available on andriod so I could download and commence using it for my transactions. But I can see from the above exchange that the site is facing intergrity test. How does a company withhold funds of old subscribers and then want to hoodwink unsuspecting new subscribers into its alleged fraudulent scheme so as to also trap these new cash is what beats me. Until the issue is resolved I rather stay on the sideline to watch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: