Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay's New app started Death of bitcoin in india  (Read 295 times)
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

I think the latest version of Zebpay is quite good than the previous one. They have introduced some new coins, hence given more opportunity to Indian Investors and also introduction of real-time trading is also quite beneficial for traders.
on the other hand, I Think IT department has sent notice to BIG crypto-investors to know that from where they got so much of money(FIAT) to buy BTC. As there is no clarity on taxes from crypto nor govt has taken any stand on BTC legal consideration so it is not wise to presume anything on basis of these vague news as nothing is clearly stated about it by Indian Govt.
djbabu (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

Related to taxation , Now as i said people try to pay tax uselessly even IT don't know under which they can tax us

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/money-and-banking/bitcoin-investors-may-have-to-pay-capital-gains-tax/article10004806.ece
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

I really used to like Zebpay but as customers/ traders grows... deposit takes time.
Its great that they introduced Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
With lots of other exchanges in the market they must speed up the deposit time, else they would lose lots of valuable customers/ traders.
I really like the peer to peer trading as it should be from the start, but better late than never.
djbabu (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

I really used to like Zebpay but as customers/ traders grows... deposit takes time.
Its great that they introduced Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
With lots of other exchanges in the market they must speed up the deposit time, else they would lose lots of valuable customers/ traders.
I really like the peer to peer trading as it should be from the start, but better late than never.

Correct my friend so they changes there mode of business only after IT RAIDs happen and just before budget , now they sold bitcoin @ 12+ lacs and we can now sell it to our peers in 5.8+ LAc.

I like very much this zebpay which is very trusted ex changer who in midnight changes it mode of operation .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: