Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ShowMeBiz - Global Virtual Expo ★New era of Exhibition Industry★  (Read 3238 times)
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

It seems this project is not interesting to many investors at this time . I have just seen it and found out this ICO delayed some times so do you think you can reach the softcap as released before? I think it's hardy to attract many investors in this field. Hope you get a success in this ICO stage.

right, I think so too, I hope you can develop a strategy so that this project can achieve softcap, and enthusiastically promote this project, good luck.
You don't know anything about showmebiz, shut up your mouth and get out of here, just think about your signature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

💥💥💥Innovation platform ShowMeBiz attracted the attention of large funds and international brands. The technologies that they are developing have become interesting for the markets and shopping centers. And this means that the demand for rent of the virtual space platform (ExpoBlock) is increasing.

🏦 Closed sale of tokens continues and this will not affect the launch of the product itself. They plan to launch the platform on a fee basis for tenant companies by the end of September 2018.

👆Only now, the conditions for buying tokens MOST favorable!

✅First, until August 20, 2013 (23:59 Kiev time / Moscow Time) the price of the token is only $ 0.75

✅ Secondly, all those who managed to buy tokens until this time, will receive 80% of the income from the funds that come from the tenant companies.

! ️After August 21, the terms of dividends and the price of the token will be different. More details about the numbers and conditions they will inform you later.
"Do not deny yourself the pleasure, because you can get so much by giving away so little! Take advantage of their generosity! "
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

💥💥💥 welcome, friends.

We remind you! Today is the last day of PreSale according to the terms of dividend distribution to investors from 80% 😳

"We also remind you that from 23:59 today, access to private offices will be temporarily closed. Do not worry!!) We need to update the functionality.
! ️According to the accounts of children who have not reached the age of 18, a decision has been made)

👉Contact  with

https://t.me/liudmyla_s

And we will give you a solution to this question

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

ShowMeBiz project already had 31,000 trade shows around the world on their platform, this they lived just develop it and make a new plan so that the project can succeed
pikebu

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

ShowMeBiz project already had 31,000 trade shows around the world on their platform, this they lived just develop it and make a new plan so that the project can succeed
Yes you are right for couples month later the numbers of trade show will increase because there are many demand of the showmebiz platform for expo industry, the new planning about the showmebiz can be seen on their presentation on their official website, we can download it to learn much information about it.
tusherk800

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
Merited by gribble (10)

💥👏💫 Great news, friends. ShowMeBiz has registered in Malta. In a country where the crypto currency has acquired the status of law. Malta with its fair and clear rules of regulation has turned into a very attractive place for many crypto-exchanges and companies. The government of the country declares that it is going to "offer legal certainty in a yet unregulated crypto-space".
🎉 We celebrate the next birthday at home 👏👏👏

Showmebiz site link--->  https://showmebiz.io/

Still have a chance to become a VIP. contact with ---> https://t.me/liudmyla_s

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
Chamaplal123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

I believe in project and the technology. My vision of the future is full of virtual reality. And all shop, malls will use virtual technology to buy and sell the products in virtual world. And showmebiz is the starting to complete my vision. So I strongly support the project.
pikebu

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

I believe in project and the technology. My vision of the future is full of virtual reality. And all shop, malls will use virtual technology to buy and sell the products in virtual world. And showmebiz is the starting to complete my vision. So I strongly support the project.
Yes showmebiz is first project expo industry professionals be combined by cryptocurrency, it will growing up in the future because virtual expo will be addopted by all of the people around the world including community cryptocurrency. It is just the beginning in the showmebiz projects let's wait and see the best results will happen soon from the expo industry with cryptocurrency.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

This is the best project i have ever done. I see its success in near future. BTW they have already succeed is some sectors. If i can rate this project then i will give 5 star for this excellent job they have already done. Their topic VR is also a great thinking. The use of VR keep growing day by day. The future is here and the ShowMeBiz project is helping us to join the future.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

I have no doubt that ShowMeBiz has many advantages, and all unsold tokens are distributed among the owners of VIP-packages! Wow*!!!
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I did not like it when you go to the ShowMeBiz site, you need to register. This is not convenient and takes time. How much are you going to run the ExpoKoin tokens?
tusherk800

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

I have no doubt that ShowMeBiz has many advantages, and all unsold tokens are distributed among the owners of VIP-packages! Wow*!!!

Certainly distributed. All those who managed to purchase a VIP package before August 20 will be rewarded..

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
tusherk800

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

I did not like it when you go to the ShowMeBiz site, you need to register. This is not convenient and takes time. How much are you going to run the ExpoKoin tokens?

Our site is in under development now. It will be ok within 2-3 days. Our target for hardcap is 30 000 000 Expo. and if you want to by now, it will cost 1$ for 1 Expo. but have to purchase privately by confirming with her---> https://t.me/liudmyla_s   until the site development complete. When website development will complete you could buy with website wallet. It is just a temporary development.

Thanks

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
pikebu

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

Certainly distributed. All those who managed to purchase a VIP package before August 20 will be rewarded..
What do you mean with reward? Is it the bonuses of expocoins all unsold tokens are passing the rounding procedure (see Section 2 White Paper) and distributed to the VIP investors proportional to the number of coins that they purchased. Or the VIP investors will get the expoblock soon between 2-3 days later? Because i don't get this information on the telegram. Thank you very much for your answer.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

How do I get tokens with VIP packages? Will I not get a prize because it exceeds the limit of August 20? give me a way to get the prize and get a prize, i want to join with you.

tusherk800

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 06:06:27 AM by tusherk800

What do you mean with reward? Is it the bonuses of expocoins all unsold tokens are passing the rounding procedure (see Section 2 White Paper) and distributed to the VIP investors proportional to the number of coins that they purchased. Or the VIP investors will get the expoblock soon between 2-3 days later? Because i don't get this information on the telegram. Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, the distribution will be according to the whitepaper. As you see the first VIP distribution, one who purchased expo coin before 20th Aug, will get the first distribution amount soon according to the whitepaper (see Section 2 White Paper).

Thanks.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
tusherk800

TAU COIN

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

How do I get tokens with VIP packages? Will I not get a prize because it exceeds the limit of August 20? give me a way to get the prize and get a prize, i want to join with you.

Hi, thanks for your interest. You can talk with @liudmyla_s  regarding this issue. I hope you will get a way.

★ TAU COIN ★
WEBSITETelegram
pikebu

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

Yes, the distribution will be according to the whitepaper. As you see the first VIP distribution, one purchased expo coin before 20th Aug, will get the first distribution amount soon according to the whitepaper (see Section 2 White Paper).

Thanks.
Thank you very much for your explanation about it, i have got the latest updating related with KYC for all of showmebiz community here is detail:

✅ KYC is the process of passing the customer identification. To do this, you need data such as Name, Surname and photo of the document that confirms your identity. These requirements are caused by access to the stock exchange and SEC conditions (this is the US Securities and Exchange Commission, which is an agency of the US government, which acts as the main body for the supervision and regulation of the US securities market.

The main goal set by the founders of the Commission is the activity aimed at restoring investor confidence in the stock market). And since we will register our token as an asset, we need to pass the SEC.

✅ With regard to the account of the accounts of minors, this is more likely you do not need. But, in short, since a person who has reached the age of 18 legally has the right to be an investor, we propose to unify the accounts of under-age children with their parents so as not to take away the possibility of calculating and receiving dividends)

pikebu

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

🤝 Greetings to you, friend.
PreSale continues. Private rooms will be available today in the afternoon.

💰 In the PreSale period, ExpoCoin prices are $ 1.
! Eli Buy now ExpoCoin maybe! ️ Only! ️ this way:
❗️ Transfer funds through exchangers to ETH wallet addresses.

ETH - 0x0Ae2F918F2B3dc4B5755D69a8137a6056D24450

Choose an exchanger that is convenient for you, then send her your screen and registration letter at ShowMeBiz.

📲 Her telegram for screenshots and questions:
https://t.me/liudmyla_s

🔁 One of the possible exchangers: https://www.bestchange.ru

pikebu

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

‼️Important Update‼️

Hello everyone,
for KYC verification you need to submit these documents:
1. Passport / Id card
2. Driving license / Bank statement/ Utility bill
3. Selfie with the passport/ Id card

only passport and ID card is not enough to pass KYC. Tomorrow there will be same update in the website also. So, please fillup the requirements now.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: