Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins  (Read 57254 times)
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial
http://www.zergpool.com/?address=1H9L7JPEWgoik4kuemNCawtUWznLuQGuqF

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today
BTC 0.00043032 this moment

I do not die anymore

it goes from hour to hour

Sorry for you experience, but there is certain drop in prices for all currencies you mined, like TIN. DNR at cryptopia once it released their deposits.
Check please
https://stocks.exchange/trade/TIN/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DNR_BTC

Also you pending never reached more that 0.00045. Not sure where 0.00063 came from in your example
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinter

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

Sorry for you experience, but there is certain drop in prices for all currencies you mined, like TIN. DNR at cryptopia once it released their deposits.
Check please
https://stocks.exchange/trade/TIN/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DNR_BTC

Also you pending never reached more that 0.00045. Not sure where 0.00063 came from in your example

the first day I had 3.5 usd- mining again the next day for the fall I 3.7, what I mined the second day.if I mining for a value of BTC 0.2 must be 0.2 not 0.1
santan

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Hello Zergpool.........
I mined NDASH...weeks ago.... in your pool ... and found few blocks..... but some coins are still pending and i never got the payout for them in my wallet.
I guess because there is... no-autotrade and currently have no value in exchange.... so perhaps your auto script is not taking it as BTC lower limit cutoff is not reached for payout.
But can you transfer it to my wallet before i forget ... Smiley
Address :  mdfrNZHCYCFuhKurW9pygwZWMHxoKZpih
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

Hello Zergpool.........
I mined NDASH...weeks ago.... in your pool ... and found few blocks..... but some coins are still pending and i never got the payout for them in my wallet.
I guess because there is... no-autotrade and currently have no value in exchange.... so perhaps your auto script is not taking it as BTC lower limit cutoff is not reached for payout.
But can you transfer it to my wallet before i forget ... Smiley
Address :  mdfrNZHCYCFuhKurW9pygwZWMHxoKZpih

Thank you pointing this out. Payment to you and others is done and should not be an issue anymore
spunkybull

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

Hi Pinpin,

Is it possible to mine with Ethos distro using zergpool?
revbones

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Anyone else having good/bad luck at Zergpool? 

I was stoked when I got the update for Awesome Miner today that included it in the profit switching.  It stayed on Phi pretty much all afternoon\evening so far (aside from a bit on Skunkhash and Neoscrypt) and I finally ended up with just 0.00034556 BTC.  This is on a rig with nine 1080 Ti's and three 1080's.  Based on performance at other pools, I would have expected at least 0.001-0.0015 or more for the same amount of time. 

I understand there's luck involved and that the stats are usually inflated from what you'll actually earn, but today was nowhere near what the stats were saying.  My results were actually 5% of the stats.

I really want to support and use Zergpool, but unless there's something I can change, the I just can't afford to. Are you guys just doing other specific algo's there or is anyone successful with Phi there?
papacheal

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

Anyone else having good/bad luck at Zergpool?  

I was stoked when I got the update for Awesome Miner today that included it in the profit switching.  It stayed on Phi pretty much all afternoon\evening so far (aside from a bit on Skunkhash and Neoscrypt) and I finally ended up with just 0.00034556 BTC.  This is on a rig with nine 1080 Ti's and three 1080's.  Based on performance at other pools, I would have expected at least 0.001-0.0015 or more for the same amount of time.  

I understand there's luck involved and that the stats are usually inflated from what you'll actually earn, but today was nowhere near what the stats were saying.  My results were actually 5% of the stats.

I really want to support and use Zergpool, but unless there's something I can change, the I just can't afford to. Are you guys just doing other specific algo's there or is anyone successful with Phi there?

9 x 1080Ti + 3 x 1080 will get you easily 20 MH/s on Neoscrypt using Excavator miner (use 1.4.4a release at least). Do the math on the 24hr estimated/actuals and you'll see you can easily clear 0.003 BTC/day and likely close to 0.004. Zerg has enough hashrate on Neoscrypt that it is a reliable source of coin turnover. I'd recommend mining 24 hours directly with Excavator on Neoscrypt (no switching, or set algorithm list to only include neoscrypt) and see what you pull. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I easily clear over 0.002 BTC/day with 6 x 1080Ti (~12 MH/s Neoscrypt).
revbones

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:26:59 AM by revbones

My normal daily revenue from those cards is 0.0039 to 0.0051 btc, when bouncing around between other pools.  I also usually use a profit profile without Neoscrypt since enabling it seems to earn less for me each day.  I periodically turn it and a few others back on to see what I'm missing and re-learn my lesson...  Wink  

The problem is that while on one algo for several hours today at Zergpool, only one entry ever showed in my earnings.  Looking back at my earnings at Zpool from today and even switching around and spending all afternoon and a good chunk of the evening left me with 12 entries in my earnings for the same algo there since midnight last night. 

I do know my earnings are significantly higher at Zpool, AHashpool and MiningPoolHub despite really wanting to mine at Zergpool - and specifically emailing Patrik to ask that Zergpool be added to Awesome Miner.

The TTF for Lux is 3 hours at Zergpool whereas at Zpool for Ninja it's 12 minutes. Could Zergpool give Ninja a try?  I had disabled Zergpool but will just decrease the profit factor for Phi there for now and put it back on.  If you could consider Ninja I'd appreciate it.

I also appreciate your response and am looking forward to profiting on Zergpool.
Flash54

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

Hello!
Why IgnitionCoin don't send to my address?
revbones

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

Also, something is up with Blake2s right now on Zergpool.  Just constantly reconnecting.  It's not on my end since other pools/connections work fine.
DudeNamedSteve

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Got an extra 200 GH/s of x11 I'll point your way.

Hope for good reports. Will update the thread after I trial it for a while.
Comparing to zpool.ca right now, pulling ~.25 LTC a day

Thanks!
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 08:08:31 AM by eminer001

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

I advise you all use 2 identical rigs with identical settings, one with zergpool and the other with another pool selected and use 2 separate payout addresses and see what pool has more BTC after 24 hours and you can see if zergpool 0% fee is a lie or not.  (real values for define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_MINING'"'"', 0.5); define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_EXCHANGE'"'"', 2); )

The owner refused to tell us the real fee values he configured and I did some tests that proved he is misleading us and the amounts from zergpool in BTC are not as good as I hoped.

All that matters is the real BTC payments after 24 or 48 hours. If we all do tests, we are avoiding loosing money. Besides the fee that is shown it matters the value for the fee that is configured for exchange and it is very high compared to other pools.

My tests proved 10% lower performance on zergpool compared to other better performing pools and this means the configured exchange fee is 10% instead of 0% and also that pool is not managed correctly to exchange the coins and you end by mining and receiving ZERO for rigs that you invested your money to buy the GPUs.

I own hundreds of RIGs and the most important thing is how pool is administrating the pool that I use the most profitable pool.

So, until we hear an official response from pool administrator, pinpins and some explanations from him about why pool performance on real tests with comparison of identical rigs on BTC real payments, I do advise you all do the tests as I advised if you want to maximize your return of your investment in GPUs.  

Best wishes.
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

I advise you all use 2 identical rigs with identical settings, one with zergpool and the other with another pool selected and use 2 separate payout addresses and see what pool has more BTC after 24 hours and you can see if zergpool 0% fee is a lie or not.  (real values for define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_MINING'"'"', 0.5); define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_EXCHANGE'"'"', 2); )

The owner refused to tell us the real fee values he configured and I did some tests that proved he is misleading us and the amounts from zergpool in BTC are not as good as I hoped.

All that matters is the real BTC payments after 24 or 48 hours. If we all do tests, we are avoiding loosing money. Besides the fee that is shown it matters the value for the fee that is configured for exchange and it is very high compared to other pools.

My tests proved 10% lower performance on zergpool compared to other better performing pools and this means the configured exchange fee is 10% instead of 0% and also that pool is not managed correctly to exchange the coins and you end by mining and receiving ZERO for rigs that you invested your money to buy the GPUs.

I own hundreds of RIGs and the most important thing is how pool is administrating the pool that I use the most profitable pool.

So, until we hear an official response from pool administrator, pinpins and some explanations from him about why pool performance on real tests with comparison of identical rigs on BTC real payments, I do advise you all do the tests as I advised if you want to maximize your return of your investment in GPUs.  

Best wishes.

if it all makes you more comfortable, I have nothing to hide

define('YAAMP_FEES_MINING', 0);
define('YAAMP_FEES_EXCHANGE', 0);
define('YAAMP_FEES_RENTING', 0);
define('YAAMP_PAYMENTS_FREQ', 12*60*60);
define('YAAMP_PAYMENTS_MINI', 0.01);
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Hello!
Why IgnitionCoin don't send to my address?

Sorry you earned a lot and protection from too high payments worked. I have processed payment now Smiley
eminer001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

Best wishes.

Than how do you explain that a different pool with 1% fee for mining and also 6% fee for Exchange is 10% more profitable on BTC payments than your pool ?

Are you altering the database values and skimming 17% of the amounts from the payments in BTC ?

It is mandatory that everyone should test for 24 hours this pool and a different pool and use the pool that has the highest BTC payments after 24 hours, because I ca not explain how is this possible to have such a difference in paid amount.

I have hundreds of RIGs and if the amount invested to buy the GPUs is huge and I want the pools to be fair and only the pools with the highest payments to be used, and the pools that are not well maintained and with poor performance not to be used anymore by miners because the pools that steal from the miners should know that if we do simple tests to benchmark performance we can know very easy wich pool is better and every miner should do the same.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

I advise you all use 2 identical rigs with identical settings, one with zergpool and the other with another pool selected and use 2 separate payout addresses and see what pool has more BTC after 24 hours and you can see if zergpool 0% fee is a lie or not.  (real values for define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_MINING'"'"', 0.5); define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_EXCHANGE'"'"', 2); )

Best wishes.

Than how do you explain that a different pool with 1% fee for mining and also 6% fee for Exchange is 10% more profitable on BTC payments than your pool ?

Are you altering the database values and skimming 17% of the amounts from the payments in BTC ?

It is mandatory that everyone should test for 24 hours this pool and a different pool and use the pool that has the highest BTC payments after 24 hours, because I ca not explain how is this possible to have such a difference in paid amount.

I have hundreds of RIGs and if the amount invested to buy the GPUs is huge and I want the pools to be fair and only the pools with the highest payments to be used, and the pools that are not well maintained and with poor performance not to be used anymore by miners because the pools that steal from the miners should know that if we do simple tests to benchmark performance we can know very easy wich pool is better and every miner should do the same.

If you had hundreds of rigs as you say (which I doubt, considering the level of noobishness you're displaying), you'd know there are many factors to consider (pool luck, different coins, too short observation time etc) which you haven't even thought of.

Accusing people of scamming because you compared apples to oranges for a short amount of time is laughable at best.
eminer001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

zergpool cheat?
mining two days trial

BTC 0.00063038 yesterday
BTC 0.00043038 today

I do not die anymore

I advise you all use 2 identical rigs with identical settings, one with zergpool and the other with another pool selected and use 2 separate payout addresses and see what pool has more BTC after 24 hours and you can see if zergpool 0% fee is a lie or not.  (real values for define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_MINING'"'"', 0.5); define('"'"'YAAMP_FEES_EXCHANGE'"'"', 2); )

Best wishes.

If you had hundreds of rigs as you say (which I doubt, considering the level of noobishness you're displaying), you'd know there are many factors to consider (pool luck, different coins, too short observation time etc) which you haven't even thought of.

Accusing people of scamming because you compared apples to oranges for a short amount of time is laughable at best.

It means that pool administrator should care more about what happens with mined coins ?

All that matters is the amount received in 24h or 48h and something happened with mined coins that was not sent to exchange.

Very easy to notice when something happened with your coins is when you check 24h balance and yellow line with pending has a sudden drop without an increase in blue "balance" line. This means my conins vanished and was removed form the database because of various reasons the pool administrator knows very well.

I recently moved a part of my rigs from another pool to your pool and you noticed that the number of miners increased by 50% from 1k to 1,5k in the last few days.

Also because Patrike from Awesome Miner included Zerg pool into default configuration of AwesomeMiner it is a very big responsibility for you and a very big opportunity at the same time, all you have to take care is to maintain the highest profitability when compared with other pools like AhashPool or Zpool.

Stability and high profitability of ZergPool should be top priority for you and what happens with the coins and the exchanges you use are very important also.

Best regards to you all.

fishing_rivers

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Hello Pinpins,

Any chance on payout for Urals coin? I know it has zero BTC value given the exchange is offline, so it probably won't trigger in your system.

Also, I'm fairly certain that my balance is reduced by somewhere between 5% and 8% after all blocks are cleared. Thoughts?

Thanks

I can look in payout, please let me know your wallet address

Wallet address is: uh3yZwNtuQv1kSR8qQ3z99fxZzbMduVyf3

The chart even showed balance being at roughly ~420-430 and lowering down to 402.

Thank you for investigation and reply.

Hello Pinpins,

Could you take another look at this one when you get a moment? If you could push payout, that'd be splendid, I imagine the drop in balance was related to it thinking it'd go to exchanges, but this was just a straight mine.

Thanks!
DrewCoinz

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Coming from awesomeminer on MPH , gonna give zerg a try.... making sure I got my settings correct.

I wanna autoexchange for LTC. My LTC address is MNvbDu2vUfZZGHqWmxqP3HprfkEXBkvXHR

I put my address in awesomeminer profitswitching zergpool bitcoin address. Is this correct even though I want LTC?

I did put the online services password to c=LTC

thanks in advance.

fischth

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

Hi, i mining about 24 hour for Magnet (MAG) coin on zergpool. The  estimated average time to find a block at full pool speed is about 2 hour. Bit if i got to http://www.zergpool.com/site/block?id=2366 there no blocks listed.
Is that correct ? Can it be that no block will be found within 24 hour for that coin?

Do i something wrong ?

thanks in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: