Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins  (Read 57303 times)
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

@pinpins Could you add Verge as a blake2s coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit2017User

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Think that you manage a lot of money.

Each rig costs $10k and managing 2000 rigs means you have the responsibility of $20.000.000 worth of hardware right now on your pool.

I do not think it is time to play with income for such a high investment (also not considering electricity costs) and it is a turning-point for your pool right now that can become the most profitable pool if coins and exchanges are managed well (you have to disable and enable best performing coins for different algos to maximize the real profit in BTC that you pay).

There are 30.000 miners that can switch from zpool and from ahashpool to your pool if you manage to prove that you can become the most profitable pool by correctly administrating zergpool.

I really do not hate you.
I hate the fact that I lost a lot of money because I switched a few hundred of my rigs to point to zergpool and I noticed that pool performance was very poor when comparing with real payments from ahashpool.

[/quote]

Grin Grin Grin Grin
I am a small miner with 6 cards, and writing as a small miner, that started a few months ago.
I am sure that those with 20 or more cards have other considerations and make decisions
based on more experience than i have.
I am just following 4 topics here, ahash, blaze, zerg and nemos and sometimes can't
believe how much guys get mad over minor stuff like a few days to wait or coin value drop,
or a drop of 0.0001 in balance.
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:20:07 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

The hell are you talking about. They have fees, but I get paid. I was and still am legitimately owed this money. I paid the power, i used the equipment. I have done my part, including waiting the full week to get paid. I have every right to be concerned. Who said anything about being rich. What a dumb statement. I want to know I can trust this pool, and so far I cant. Why the hell should I at this point? If you actually bothered to read I have the min. payout, The pool operator isnt selling his bag of PHILS therefore holding my WHOLE balance. This is business, not trust. I mine, he sells. The trust comes from the selling and getting the payouts timely. Which is how I configure what I need to pay in bills for what I have mined. How can I plan expenses if i cant even count on the pool doing its job and selling. I did my part. He needs to do his. No other pool has made people wait this long for a payout they already earned because they cant sell something. In fact ive never seen a coin take more then a couple hours to confirm. We are going on 24 here man completely pushing out my payout another week. Its bad business and it has breached the trust I have. You might not give a crap, but I do. And I have yet to see any proof there is actually no fee. I have yet to see any money anyways. fee or not. Put 2 and 2 together. How is a pool with 0 fees not thriving....seriously....You would think everyone and their mom would be mining a 0 fee pool. Yet, people would rather still pay 2% at zpool then move here for 0%. Or literally any other pool with a fee.  Why? Trust, honestly. This is a crucial moment in any pool. First impressions are what make or break and mines been terrible.

btw, zpool,  miningdutch, mph and various others dont have a nearly as high a payout req. charge a fee and pay people. If this is the cost of doing 0% fee business, then people will move on fast. Its not rocket science. It's already happening. Charge a lower fee then all of them. Move the currency. That way he can take the hit if crap like this happens and not discourage people from mining there.  

You are right, I have similar problems with zergpool, it seems that the management is very weak.

I advise everyone that reads this forum to test with 2 identical rigs and 2 different addresses zergpool and ahashpool and use the pool with the highest revenue. Remeber taht statistics are altered on the database by pool owners and all that matters is real payout amount in BTC.

If the amount you received on your address from zergpool is smaller than the amount you received from ahashpool than you completly disable zergpool because they are stealign your money and most probably Awesome Miner will also remove zergpool from default configuration because nobody wants to deal with people that are stealing from you.

Have a great day.

I feel sorry for you. You don't get it that 2 or more pools can be honest and still make different earning and
you and a few others are spewing hatred and stupidity in this forum.
Nobody own you anything especially those who charge you NOTHING for their effort.
Please stop and go have a life somewhere else, enjoy life, stop the hatred for those who did nothing wrong
to you.

Have a good life

I see no proof he is charging me nothing. And quite frankly, i see no proof to even trust this pool. In fact he charged me everything as I have made 0. Get it....Of course you dont..Meh. Spare me your pointless pity. There is nothing hateful or stupid about what I said. If you disagree fine. This pool is managed terribly. I could have brought 2 warehouses here. BUT i cant even get my first payout. So far my money is in his hands and not mine going on a week. There is nothing more to be said. If you cant understand that simple idea then you are just as stupid then you are claiming me to be. Having a life, hatred and stupidity have absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Nice try at trying to sound humble though. You come off as ridiculous though as people are literally not being paid. One week is all i needed to see that you will not get your coins timely, they will sell at a shit rate, and you make more with pools with fees. Makes no sense logically. Yet here we are making squat on a pool thats supposed to be better.

edit:
the coins finally sold-confirmed-whatever 37 hours after being mined.....as of right now 3:13AM. pushing my payout another week. fun stuff. We shall see If I even get it this time. Ive gotten 3 payouts from mining dutch for around 10 bucks each in 2 days. yet I havent seen a penny in 7 here. Thankfully I only use test rigs on these new pools or I would have lost a lot more.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
goldren

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Hey.
every 30-40 minutes the connection to the server on port 3636 falls off.
this happens on the mine.zergpool.com and europe.mine.zergpool.com.
on other ports everything is fine and there is no connection breakage.
please fix.

[2018-03-06 14:16:08] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to europe.mine.zergpool.com port 3636: Connection refused
[2018-03-06 14:16:08] ...retry after 30 seconds

ccminer 2.2.5
cable_loco

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

UPDATE

1. Tune coin dropped in a price almost 60%, so it will be slippage in pendings for ones found this coin. Disabled all highly volative neo coins again. Will not that risky road anymore, and stick to coins with high liquidity

Are you planning to add these coins back? These smaller altcoins tend to be the most profitable. Even with the volatility, I think miners earn more with them.

No, they won't. by the time it takes for shares to mature and then hit the exchanges ( aprox 12 hours) we would be at loss, better mining more stable coin and avoid high volatile coins for auto-exchange anyways.

Below is my personal opinion:
I really wanted to support the pool, but unfortunately I am moving my rigs back to ahash/zpool, even with their fees they are more profitable as they have better exchange management.

I also expressed the same in discord, I wouldn't care paying a pool fee as long as I get good quality service, I understand that pool owners needs to invest his time doing pool maintenance, pay for hosting, internet, etc. it would be delusional to think that a project like this can be sustainable with out steady financial support as a long time project.

eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

UPDATE

1. Tune coin dropped in a price almost 60%, so it will be slippage in pendings for ones found this coin. Disabled all highly volative neo coins again. Will not that risky road anymore, and stick to coins with high liquidity

Are you planning to add these coins back? These smaller altcoins tend to be the most profitable. Even with the volatility, I think miners earn more with them.

No, they won't. by the time it takes for shares to mature and then hit the exchanges ( aprox 12 hours) we would be at loss, better mining more stable coin and avoid high volatile coins for auto-exchange anyways.

I really wanted to support the pool, but unfortunately I am moving my rigs back to ahash/zpool, even with their fees they are more profitable as they have better exchange management.

I also expressed the same in discord, I wouldn't care paying a pool fee as long as I get good quality service, I understand that pool owners needs to invest his time doing pool maintenance, pay for hosting, internet, etc. it would be delusional to think that a project like this can be sustainable with out steady financial support as a long time project.

I totally agree with you. The most important thing is exchange management because this translates into actual payments and the only thing that matters is how much BTC you get paid every day, no matter what statistics tell, because estimates can easly be changed by pool owners and if miners find this practice they will never use that pool again.

If the pool owner does not use the best coins and if the mined coins are not constantly changed every day, it means the the pool will not perform very well and it means other pools will have to be used to maximize profit. 

luunguyenbk

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

Hi everyone,

We've created a new page for tracking on ZergPool just simple input a Wallet and you can monitor your workers mining. Many features, pool, application will release soon.
Any suggestions, please send to our email: luunguyenbk@gmail.com

Thank you for all
reset77x

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:23:38 PM by reset77x

Hey.
please fix.

[2018-03-06 14:16:08] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to europe.mine.zergpool.com port 3636: Connection refused

ccminer 2.2.5

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE... STRATUM SERVERS ARE %"·%/%$ HERE

this has been a problem for several weeks, AND POOL OPERATOR SAYS NOTHING making everyone loose money,

most miners wont notice this if you dont monitor your rig constantly

its a problem with DDoS protection, SEVERAL WEEKS AND NO FIX TO THIS

I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY HAS BEEN LOST DUE TO THOUSANDS OF RIGS BEING IDLE FOR SO MUCH TIME

this makes the pool completely unusable again, it has been a real lost of time and money

i just wanted to get my payment but it was raised to 0.008 again so imposible to get there now cause the pool has this Stratum problems

as I said before... this is not a game, all miners are loosing a lot of money every day here
reset77x

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

UPDATE

I totally agree with you. The most important thing is exchange management because this translates into actual payments and the only thing that matters is how much BTC you get paid every day, no matter what statistics tell, because estimates can easly be changed by pool owners and if miners find this practice they will never use that pool again.

If the pool owner does not use the best coins and if the mined coins are not constantly changed every day, it means the the pool will not perform very well and it means other pools will have to be used to maximize profit. 

This is a piece of code from MegaMiner Software

@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_AHASHPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_NICEHASH=1
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_MININGPOOLHUB=0.8
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZERGPOOL=0.5
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_BLAZEPOOL=0.7

you can see ZergPool is the one that overestimate earnings the most, even 50% while Ahash and the others are only 30% or less

so yeah no surprise here you are seeing less profit than other pools
reset77x

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Hello pinpins!
Can you please explain logic of coin autoswitch? When i route nicehash order to zergpool scrypt i see that pool uses my hash power not for most profitable coins, but for wide range with profit less than i paying for. So what idea of such switching? I tried some times and every time i was in loss. Thanks

And, i'm mining on zergpool with my GPUs too, and now i see that you rised payoff to 0.008 btc, but it was 0.005 just days before. Is it possible to push my payments, or convert BTC to LTC if it is more suitable for you? Tnx

its not recommended at all to send NiceHash power to this pool

with Stratum Servers problems you could be loosing a lot of hashpower or overpaying in Nicehash

other users reported several dead times during the order

did you have this Dead Order Red Lines on NiceHash order details chart?
reset77x

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

The hell are you talking about. They have fees, but I get paid. I was and still am legitimately owed this money. I paid the power, i used the equipment. I have done my part, including waiting the full week to get paid. I have every right to be concerned. Who said anything about being rich. What a dumb statement. I want to know I can trust this pool, and so far I cant. Why the hell should I at this point? If you actually bothered to read I have the min. payout, The pool operator isnt selling his bag of PHILS therefore holding my WHOLE balance. This is business, not trust. I mine, he sells. The trust comes from the selling and getting the payouts timely. Which is how I configure what I need to pay in bills for what I have mined. How can I plan expenses if i cant even count on the pool doing its job and selling. I did my part. He needs to do his. No other pool has made people wait this long for a payout they already earned because they cant sell something. In fact ive never seen a coin take more then a couple hours to confirm. We are going on 24 here man completely pushing out my payout another week. Its bad business and it has breached the trust I have. You might not give a crap, but I do. And I have yet to see any proof there is actually no fee. I have yet to see any money anyways. fee or not. Put 2 and 2 together. How is a pool with 0 fees not thriving....seriously....You would think everyone and their mom would be mining a 0 fee pool. Yet, people would rather still pay 2% at zpool then move here for 0%. Or literally any other pool with a fee.  Why? Trust, honestly. This is a crucial moment in any pool. First impressions are what make or break and mines been terrible.

btw, zpool,  miningdutch, mph and various others dont have a nearly as high a payout req. charge a fee and pay people. If this is the cost of doing 0% fee business, then people will move on fast. Its not rocket science. It's already happening. Charge a lower fee then all of them. Move the currency. That way he can take the hit if crap like this happens and not discourage people from mining there.  

You are right, I have similar problems with zergpool, it seems that the management is very weak.

I advise everyone that reads this forum to test with 2 identical rigs and 2 different addresses zergpool and ahashpool and use the pool with the highest revenue. Remeber taht statistics are altered on the database by pool owners and all that matters is real payout amount in BTC.

If the amount you received on your address from zergpool is smaller than the amount you received from ahashpool than you completly disable zergpool because they are stealign your money and most probably Awesome Miner will also remove zergpool from default configuration because nobody wants to deal with people that are stealing from you.

Have a great day.

I feel sorry for you. You don't get it that 2 or more pools can be honest and still make different earning and
Nobody own you anything especially those who charge you NOTHING for their effort.
Please stop and go have a life somewhere else, enjoy life, stop the hatred for those who did nothing wrong
to you.

Have a good life

Each rig costs $10k and managing 2000 rigs means you have the responsibility of $20.000.000 worth of hardware right now on your pool.

I do not think it is time to play with income for such a high investment (also not considering electricity costs) and it is a turning-point for your pool right now that can become the most profitable pool if coins and exchanges are managed well (you have to disable and enable best performing coins for different algos to maximize the real profit in BTC that you pay).

There are 30.000 miners that can switch from zpool and from ahashpool to your pool if you manage to prove that you can become the most profitable pool by correctly administrating zergpool.

I hate the fact that I lost a lot of money because I switched a few hundred of my rigs to point to zergpool and I noticed that pool performance was very poor when comparing with real payments from ahashpool.

as i said before... this is not a game... every 30 minutes there are thousands of rigs IDLE for several minutes, loosing money and wasting electricity and time

i cant imagine how much money has been lost this past weeks if you account the total hours thousands of rigs were IDLE...

and yet no word from pool operator, not a single warning on website about this problem

most miners wont notice this if you dont monitor your rig constantly with AfterBurner or miner window

and again minimun payment was raised to 0.008, impossible to get there if pool had stratum problems for weeks with no solution

so yeah i get why everyone is mad here, and i dont understand the ones that dont see the problem
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

The hell are you talking about. They have fees, but I get paid. I was and still am legitimately owed this money. I paid the power, i used the equipment. I have done my part, including waiting the full week to get paid. I have every right to be concerned. Who said anything about being rich. What a dumb statement. I want to know I can trust this pool, and so far I cant. Why the hell should I at this point? If you actually bothered to read I have the min. payout, The pool operator isnt selling his bag of PHILS therefore holding my WHOLE balance. This is business, not trust. I mine, he sells. The trust comes from the selling and getting the payouts timely. Which is how I configure what I need to pay in bills for what I have mined. How can I plan expenses if i cant even count on the pool doing its job and selling. I did my part. He needs to do his. No other pool has made people wait this long for a payout they already earned because they cant sell something. In fact ive never seen a coin take more then a couple hours to confirm. We are going on 24 here man completely pushing out my payout another week. Its bad business and it has breached the trust I have. You might not give a crap, but I do. And I have yet to see any proof there is actually no fee. I have yet to see any money anyways. fee or not. Put 2 and 2 together. How is a pool with 0 fees not thriving....seriously....You would think everyone and their mom would be mining a 0 fee pool. Yet, people would rather still pay 2% at zpool then move here for 0%. Or literally any other pool with a fee.  Why? Trust, honestly. This is a crucial moment in any pool. First impressions are what make or break and mines been terrible.

btw, zpool,  miningdutch, mph and various others dont have a nearly as high a payout req. charge a fee and pay people. If this is the cost of doing 0% fee business, then people will move on fast. Its not rocket science. It's already happening. Charge a lower fee then all of them. Move the currency. That way he can take the hit if crap like this happens and not discourage people from mining there. 

Have a great day.

to you.

Have a good life

as i said before... this is not a game... every 30 minutes there are thousands of rigs IDLE for several minutes, loosing money and wasting electricity and time

i cant imagine how much money has been lost this past weeks if you account the total hours thousands of rigs were IDLE...

and yet no word from pool operator, not a single warning on website about this problem

most miners wont notice this if you dont monitor your rig constantly with AfterBurner or miner window

and again minimun payment was raised to 0.008, impossible to get there if pool had stratum problems for weeks with no solution

so yeah i get why everyone is mad here, and i dont understand the ones that dont see the problem
One single, simple word as answer to you, "experienced" miner with your thousand rigs spouting big words and accusations left right and centre:

FAILOVERS.

Look it up and stop moaning.
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

@pinpins Could you add Verge as a blake2s coin?

Added.
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

UPDATE

This is a piece of code from MegaMiner Software

@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_AHASHPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_NICEHASH=1
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_MININGPOOLHUB=0.8
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZERGPOOL=0.5
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_BLAZEPOOL=0.7

you can see ZergPool is the one that overestimate earnings the most, even 50% while Ahash and the others are only 30% or less

so yeah no surprise here you are seeing less profit than other pools

So if the pool administrator pinpins does not answer he confirms that he is stealing 50% by inflating statistics ?
Only thing that matters is the BTC paid amount we see each day from the pool.
rob3123

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

Hello, after changing the currency to eur and location to europe it still connects to the default server, not the eruope one. Why is that? If its not hard maybe u can upload the bat file configured to connect europe servers
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

UPDATE

1. MKTCoin(MLM) added for mining.
Bit2017User

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Hey.
please fix.

ccminer 2.2.5

this has been a problem for several weeks, AND POOL OPERATOR SAYS NOTHING making everyone loose money,

I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY HAS BEEN LOST DUE TO THOUSANDS OF RIGS BEING IDLE FOR SO MUCH TIME

this makes the pool completely unusable again, it has been a real lost of time and money

i just wanted to get my payment but it was raised to 0.008 again so imposible to get there now cause the pool has this Stratum problems

as I said before... this is not a game, all miners are loosing a lot of money every day here

Men, it was lowered from 0.01 to 0.008 like the competition. keep your facts strait.
Bit2017User

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Merited by HardBlockMiner (1)

Hey.
please fix.

ccminer 2.2.5

Stop spamming the forum and get a life !!! and read about fail-overs btw!!!
Enough
reset77x

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

Hey.
please fix.

ccminer 2.2.5

Men, it was lowered from 0.01 to 0.008 like the competition. keep your facts strait.

i know it was 0.01 but pool operator keep saying it was gonna make it 0.005, here and discord... just as it was when the pool started before the hack

competition always uses 0.005

you are the one who should get facts straight
reset77x

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Hey.
please fix.

ccminer 2.2.5

Stop spamming the forum and get a life !!! and read about fail-overs btw!!!
Enough

This is not spam, is a serious problem most miners are unaware of... thats why a lot of people is asking why so little profit here

the answer is: stratum servers problems that been going for weeks

its seems you dont care to loose money like a dumb but for most of us dont want to loose our money to a shady pool

FAILOVER is nothing here cause the point is you have money trapped here till you make minimun payment, but is impossible to make it to minimun payment if stratum servers are crap and dont work

dont you see it?? this is not spam... this is a real problem a lot of people reported several times

yet no word from pool operator, that is bad, he is aware of this problem but simply trying to hide it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: