Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell ETH?  (Read 368 times)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Sign up on an exchange binance is cool, bittrex too is good and virtually all exchanges have it listed on their platform.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

You can try Poloniex. Poloniex is a digital asset exchange that lets you trade securely with the advanced trading processes. The platform allows exchanging any of your virtual assets that are stored offline in a cold storage, thus minimizing the risk of hacks without compromising trading. It keeps your funds stored only for you and doesn’t operate on fractional reserves like the banks do. That means, you can always sell or withdraw all of your funds without quantity issues. If I talk about stability, Poloniex monitors all activities round-the-clock and if any suspicious activity is found, then it puts an active block before matters get out of hand.

Supports: USD/ETH, BTC/ETH, ETC/ETH, ZEC/ETH, GNT/ETH, REP/ETH, GNO/ETH,
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Coinbase seems not a good choice because lots people complained it's EXPENSIVE and not unstable. any other good choice? thank you.

It depends really. Coinbase does charge a lot, but it is by far the most convenient. It depends how much you are trading for fiat, and how often you plan to do it.

Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

There are so many exchanges platform where you can sell your ETH. The price of ETH are depending on what exchanges site you used. For me, i just sell ETH to BTC. For now, i currently use bit-z and binance for exchanging ETH.
barryallen1999

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Poloniex
-Pros
High liquidity.
May not be easy for new users.
Margin trading is available.
-Cons
Poor support.
Had been hacked once in 2014.
GDAX
-Pros
Lowest fees.
Possible to buy ethers with almost 0% fees.
-Cons
Hard for new users.
It may track your spendings and may block if questionable transfers are made.
Bitfinex
-Pros
Unlimited withdrawal.
Various payment options.
Anonymity and privacy is possible.
-Cons
Had been hacked once in 2016
User interface may seem hard to new users.
Good luck!  Smiley
Zidanmusk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

As one of the best exchanges for selling and buying cryptocurrencies for fiat money, CEX.IO provides opportunity for selling crypto instantly using the bundles. You just enter the amount of ETH you wish to sell and the system automatically calculates the price which then freezes for 120 seconds. The platform functions based on the principles of FOKs (fill or kill orders), which are executed in full and immediately. With them, you will get what you agreed for for the price you expected.
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

I think almost all exchanges buy/sell ETH

insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Many analysts say that this year will be the year of the Etherium.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: