May 04, 2024, 10:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Moneypot pay the promised Investors compensations
Yes - 5 (71.4%)
No - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Moneypot pay the promised Investors compensations  (Read 345 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

moneypot announced the following right now
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg29391843#msg29391843

Continued transition and changes to Moneypot:

This is a reminder to all Moneypot and Moneypot legacy users to review all changes made to the new Moneypot powered by MonsterByte site and to also make sure they transfer or withdraw their balance from withdraw.moneypot.com if they had an available balance.  All transfers initiated through this process have been filled, save for a few larger ones that pended review.  These will completed within the following week.  At the end of this month, Moneypot will post a full proof of reserves for all funds invested and transferred onto Moneypot: powered by MonsterByte.

Debt Token Announcement:

Before the period of Decemeber 2016, Moneypot legacy underwent some big winners of the house bankroll.  As a good will gesture, Moneypot legacy offered and agreed to compensate users out of pocket for users who contributed to the house bankroll who were negatively affected by this.

Back on December 17,2016 , DogeDigital announced:
"Current day and previous investors will be credited so that they were in profit of at least their investment plus a bonus that equates to approximately 6% roi a year based on time invested going backward from today.  This will be credited over the next year from future earnings both from the current moneypot platform and other moneypot revenue streams.  Snapshots are taken from today.  However, going forward from today, there will be no extra credit."

He further explained:
"Over the next year. We will be distributing partial income towards crediting investors.  Cant give an estimate on completed time, but the faster income we make the faster we can give it back to our investors.  "

Unfortunately, during that time, there were quite a few setbacks.  While Moneypot was unable to start payments within that time period, the plan is still to compensate users from December 17,2016 past with partial income.

These users are invited to soon log-in to their Moneypot account at withdraw.Moneypot.com and opt-in for the buyback program (not yet active).  After opting in, users will be able to state a personal Waves address to be sent the specialized Moneypot debt token to.   This will allow Moneypot legacy to make the proper calculations and send the appropriate amounts to user's Waves accounts after the first period of collections (30 days). 

After the first period is conducted, the tokens will be sent to all that opted in.  A new opt-in period will continue for another 30 days with re-issued tokens sent upon completion.  A final period of 30 days will follow.
Once the final period has elapsed, all remaining supply of tokens will be burned so that no more can be re-issued. 

Each debt token will represent 1 Bit in debt token value.  Moneypot legacy will make bi-weekly (fortnightly) buy orders of 1 Bit per Debt token with partial income and burn all tokens bought . All buy orders will be made through the Debt token order book market which will determine which sell orders are filled first.  This process will continue until there are no standing sell orders left at 1 Bit per debt token. 

We will try to keep the public updated on the matter as things progress and post burn reports for transparency.

For any questions or assistance on these matters or any others, please contact Support@Moneypot.com.

please vote again and let me know your opinion about the new promises

moneypot loves to do empty promises

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

My replies were deleted from this thread? Do I sense a bit of hypocrisy? These kind of things are why you can't be taken seriously.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

My replies were deleted from this thread? Do I sense a bit of hypocrisy? These kind of things are why you can't be taken seriously.

please show us which replies of yours were deleted from this thread?

are you still working for moneypot?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

please show us which replies of yours were deleted from this thread?

are you still working for moneypot?

Mh, turns out they were deleted on the mp thread Shocked
Plot twist
Also not really

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: