Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Token Sale: 1st Feb 2018 | Gimmer | Automated Crypto-Trading DApp  (Read 2760 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Of course, it's a little unfortunate that the sale of tokens is today. The date of the ICO coincided with many others and the ethereum network today simply can not stand, transactions are very slow. I hope this does not affect the desire of investors to participate in the purchase of the anthem tokens.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

This platform is really helpful for beginners and people who do not have much time to monitor the market throughout the day. Its interface display is also easy to understand. features are quite complete in my opinion. hopefully the token sale runs smoothly.
cryptocurrency_n00b

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

Is it just me? Their website seems to be heavily overloaded. And it's only Day 1 of the ICO sales.
Hope they will scale out their infrastructure prior to the release date.
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

This platform is really helpful for people who give emotional desicions during trading. They can configure a trading bot. Gimmer will make our life easier. I'm going to try the demo version.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

i didn't receive any stakes for my last week posted work, kindly guide me

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

You should probably post this and ask for help in the bounty thread.
BountySoldier

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Write here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2760619.560

or PM Rok420
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Over 1400 ETH collected so far in the public sale in a little over a day. Not bad considering the price of ETH and the state of the market when it launched.
Hopefully the worst of the bloodbath is over and the rest of February is good for crypto and for Gimmer!
swamps

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

Over 1400 ETH collected so far in the public sale in a little over a day. Not bad considering the price of ETH and the state of the market when it launched.
Hopefully the worst of the bloodbath is over and the rest of February is good for crypto and for Gimmer!

it would seem on first impressions that this project has legs, but I would need much more info first to be committed any further. . I wouldn't view this price correction as a blood bath but more as an opportunity to burn fiat and take a rest from scalping and let historical support guide your next trades, If you have ever woken up in a cold sweat screaming "death to the bearwhale , death to the bearwhale" you would know the signs of a blood bath Wink

Peace

s
swamps

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

Yes, you can configure a trading bot to include any number of indicators, safeties and currencies as you like.

please provide a link to a comprehensive list of all the available TA/Indicators and weather they are multi layered etc . Please,

Many many thanks

#S
Eugen225

Activity: 138
Merit: 5

Through hardship to the stars

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Gimmer is an automated crypto-trader platform for everyone from experienced traders to beginners. I think this is a very interesting cryptoproject for investments and using in the future
La_Navidad

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

Just started to examine this project, and it has captured my mind  Grin
not a very pleasant time for starting a token sale, but as far as I see Gimmer is doing well
p.s. any chance to reduce the minimum transaction of 0.1 ETH?
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:46:38 PM by Cloverfield

So just two days have past now and the Public Sale is going smoothly. Almost 1/3 has already been contributed and the month is still young. The 20% bonus is live for another 5 days, so to maximize your contribution, do it now!

Here below you can see the current status which you can always check live on token.gimmer.net

This week I had the pleasure of meeting two team members of Gimmer. Paul Lindsell (COO) and Joao Renato Mascarin (Commercial Director Europe) were in Amsterdam and Joao mentioned this to me. It was a very nice get together where I got a lot of information from that I wasn't aware of before. At first, I was a bit nervous to meet them, because if you look at their Bio on the website, you will see these guys are no joke. Such experienced young individuals with very respectable previous jobs. But they were so open and nice the whole time that this was soon of the past. These guys truely love the work and the world of blockchain and what it can do for us. It's amazing to talk with guys who share the knowledge and information like they have.
They are really dedicated to see Gimmer to be a success and not for there own benefits alone, but for everyone out there who is interested in the platform and wanting to use the bots to profit from them.

I will stay focussed on Gimmer for a long time! A fan, a supporter, a contributor..  Grin

Plus I got a cool T-shirt for me and my girlfriend
Awesome! Cool

PUBLIC SALE ENDS IN:

Grin TIC TAC Grin

Ozem

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

i do not understand the reason of token sale it is a bot why does it need ERC20 token ?
Gimmer (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 1

Automated Crypto-Trading

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

i do not understand the reason of token sale it is a bot why does it need ERC20 token ?

The Gimmer team created an Ethereum-based ERC20-compatible cryptocurrency called Gimmer Tokens (GMR), which can be used in various ways in the Gimmer ecosystem. GMR can be bought - during the Public Token Sale -, spent, earned, received in rewards from Gimmer, traded - after cryptocurrency exchanges have listed GMR -, and can be kept in one’s wallet.

Spend GMR
One can spend GMR in the Gimmer ecosystem in useful ways to get the most out of his trade. Gimmer bots can be rented from the Bot Store and must be charged up using GMR tokens before using them for trading. You can use your GMR Tokens to charge:

Your automated Crypto-Trading bot
Your automated Crypto-Lending bots
Your automated Crypto-Arbitrage bots
For all automated bots, the amount of GMR tokens needed to charge the bot will depend on how long it is to run for and how many instructions it is given such as safeties, indicators and currency pairs. For more information on this, please read our whitepaper.
One of the main features of Gimmer is that one can rent out strategies and portfolios of other traders. This way, one can take advantage of the experience of skilled traders and use their strategies to start trading without the need to create his own strategy. Gimmer Tokens, as they are powering the Gimmer ecosystem, are used to settle such transactions.

Earn GMR
Experienced or successful traders can take advantage of their skills to create trading strategies and portfolios, which they can rent out to other users. The rental fees between the users are paid in Gimmer Tokens. Furthermore, useful social content, such as trading advice, can be rewarded by the Gimmer community in the form of GMR.

RoffoSnake

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I'm really interested in this, just hoping it won't cost me too much, let's hope it is like one of the miners, your profit is shared as your bill.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

I'm hoping the airdrop is still live to be a part of it! There's no enough UK tokens coming out so happy to be a part of this as a fellow UK citizen  Wink
Loving your fancy website, I'm retweeting about your project now! Best of luck with it, will be there to support you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jujugoutu

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

The features provided in this platform is very helpful for novice traders
marcus13

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

hope still can get place.
onvisions

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

Gimmer seems like a serious project to invest in with potential for growth and also a promising crypto trading tool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: