Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with Crypterra  (Read 465 times)
Steffoboy (OP)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:03:30 AM by Steffoboy

Greetings!

As an unofficial user of Crypterra I am pleased to present you this new Cloud Mining service: .
Crypterra is based in Ireland and specializes in mining Bitcoin and other crypto currencies since 2017.

Crypterra offers to rent hashrate for mining :

Bitcoin Mining (2 Years Contract).      Minimal hashrate to buy: 250.00 GH/s | Amount:   $32.00
Ethereum Mining (2 Years Contract). Minimal hashrate to buy: 4.00 MH/s     | Amount:   $30.00
Litecoin Mining (2 Years Contract).     Minimal hashrate to buy: 10.00 MH/s  | Amount:   $35.00
Zcash Mining (2 Years Contract).        Minimal hashrate to buy: 50.00 H/s     | Amount:   $35.00

Brief description of the service:
Daily maintenance fee: In promotion period, no maintenance fee, later on, fee will apply for Bitcoin cloud mining.
Contract period: 2 year for all contracts
Payouts: get payouts in different currencies
Refund policy: no refunds, all purchases are final.
Payment methods: Pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin
Minimal withdrawal sum: minimum 10 USD
Available languages: English,
Right now Christmas and New Year sale: 30% OFF Until 30JAN 2018

Referral Program
User wishing to participate in it gets the usual referral links.

Partnership: 15% (first level) for every purchase made by your referral. (20% second level) 2 more hidden levels after that. from each purchase their attracted users make.

link to the mining Service is found below!

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

You might want to check out this scam post for this company before investing...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042698.20

Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

They dident steal my 100 dollars, any proof this guys invested at all? Seema to me its 3 scam accounts with 16 posts between the 3 guys.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

They dident steal my 100 dollars, any proof this guys invested at all? Seema to me its 3 scam accounts with 16 posts between the 3 guys.
i don't believe any cloud mining because it is very long time and you can even not make your

profit the same as your invest
Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

i don't believe any cloud mining because it is very long time and you can even not make your

Oh well 3 months to 100% can seem like ages, i know that.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Most of the cloud mining companies are scambags and you better be careful dealing with them especially those promising what is too good to be true. I know genesis mine are legit and a few others but the totally unknown ones and new ones you need to check them very well before you advance money or bitcoins to them. You are better off buying your won miners and mining yourself though.
Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Most of the cloud mining companies are scambags and you better be careful dealing with them especially those promising what is too good to be true. I know genesis mine are legit and a few others but the totally unknown ones and new ones you need to check them very well before you advance money or bitcoins to them. You are better off buying your won miners and mining yourself though.
Which have you invested in?

Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:10:09 PM by Steffoboy

There is a SSL certificate issue right now, CHROME webrowser have to be used Internet Explorer and Mozilla have problems.

Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

For Mozilla firefox go to options ans security settings, and do this:
https://image.ibb.co/nMWOyb/ssl.png

Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

Crypterra is updating and making a new website, go here meanwhile they setting it up: http://maintenance.crypterra.net/ Visit Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/CrypterraMining

Trinteq

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Crypterra is based in Ireland

No, Crypterra are not based in Ireland. They setup a virtual office in Ireland with a fake phone number. Some investors visited the site and there is no trace of them there. They were based in China up until yesterday, and now are apparently moving their entire operation to another country due to the recent regulatory changes in China. To all potential investors, tread carefully and wait until the new website is up and DYOR before dumping any of your hard earned crypto into this space.
Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Crypterra is based in Ireland

No, Crypterra are not based in Ireland. They setup a virtual office in Ireland with a fake phone number. Some investors visited the site and there is no trace of them there. They were based in China up until yesterday, and now are apparently moving their entire operation to another country due to the recent regulatory changes in China. To all potential investors, tread carefully and wait until the new website is up and DYOR before dumping any of your hard earned crypto into this space.
Oh well thats their information, i havent got any proof of anyone visiting a office in Ireland sorry, i mean a troll could say he did, and now we take his word for it? There is a lot of haters claiming this and that, but apparently they will resume normal operations.
Postbox offices is nothing criminal, its required to register a company. maybe its needed for operations in EU. I saw someone claiming there was no way they could have mining equipment in the office building, but then i checked Mercedes head office, and there is no chance they build cars inside that building either. So its only FUD people try to relief themselves with, but has no basis in reality.

Trinteq

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Well, fact is nobody knows who Crypterra are apart from possibly the hosting company and/or domain registrar if they have disclosed real information. The fake operating location is definitely a red flag considering 9 out of 10 'cloud mining' businesses seem to be ponzi schemes these days. We also have no concrete evidence that they are actually mining, no data center photos, no miner photos, no confirmed pool payouts to an address they own. In addition, their SSL cert got revoked by Comodo because many users bought hash power but where never allocated so they reported them as a fraudulent site. I have skin in the game with Crypterra (probably a lot more that I should) so I hope they come back as much as anyone. But there are a shedload of red flags already with this company so I wouldn't recommend new investors to jump in until they have shown they can honor payouts and keep their website online for more than a few days at a time.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Every time I am asked about cloud mining, I say the following 3 things:
1) Are you ready to give your money to someone and not be able to pick them up when you want?
2) Almost all companies earn on the minings less than they promise to pay (taking into account referral bonuses). Here you also need to consider if the company buys equipment, it needs time to logistics and launching, and the company pays out immediately. Do you understand the simple logic that the business will live, then should the income be plus, but not minus?
3) Uncover the graph of the cryptoccurrency, see how the cryptocurrency is growing. You can earn a lot more and less risky if you find a good entry point for the purchase and you will keep the crypto currency 6-12 months on your wallet and observe the security measures. Or if you want to earn on mining - buy equipment.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

I've tried it for a few months, the result is small and some websites require us to make a deposit.
difficult to distinguish cloud mining proved to pay, have to do the analysis and see some testimony from others.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Greetings!

As an unofficial user of Crypterra I am pleased to present you this new Cloud Mining service: .
Crypterra is based in Ireland and specializes in mining Bitcoin and other crypto currencies since 2017.

You are trying to recruit new customers because you get paid when they use your referral link. That may seem like a good idea to you, but consider that Crypterra, like nearly all cloud-mining sites, is probably a scam, and the result is that you are likely to be labeled as a scammer.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Greetings!

You are trying to recruit new customers because you get paid when they use your referral link. That may seem like a good idea to you, but consider that Crypterra, like nearly all cloud-mining sites, is probably a scam, and the result is that you are likely to be labeled as a scammer.
No dude i dont care about that, i have invested heavily in Hashflare, and as it stand Crypterra is the one and only that stands a chance for ROI, ofc if someone appreciate and signup on my link, im ok, but this is not the reason for my effort, i just want other people to understand the situation and come out with better prospect.

Hashflare is a fricken disaster that has scammed the hell out of everyone, still i see all this people recommend it.

Return on investment on Hasflare is 27 months on BTC, in Crypterra its 9 as we stand. Hashflare is 1 year contract and Crypterra is 2, so Hashflare is a black hole, and Crypterra brings some fresh air into the dark pit of cloud mining.

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

Hashflare is a fricken disaster that has scammed the hell out of everyone, still i see all this people recommend it.

Return on investment on Hasflare is 27 months on BTC, in Crypterra its 9 as we stand. Hashflare is 1 year contract and Crypterra is 2, so Hashflare is a black hole, and Crypterra brings some fresh air into the dark pit of cloud mining.

At best, cloud-mining gives you a low probability of making a profit. That is why the returns from hashflare and genesis mining are bad overall. The fact that Crypterra pays so much more is an indication that it is a scam. How can they pay so much when "legitimate" sites can't?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Steffoboy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

At best, cloud-mining gives you a low probability of making a profit. That is why the returns from hashflare and genesis mining are bad overall. The fact that Crypterra pays so much more is an indication that it is a scam. How can they pay so much when "legitimate" sites can't?
No its not, its s still good at Genesis,. i made 4x the investment, but Hashflare stole the lifetime contracts and made them 1 year only plus doubled the price like a suicidal maniac that wants to kill his own company before he dies himself.

I will make profit at Hashflare, but only because i started invested in the beginning of the bitcoin rally, but all the people that came after they doubled the price, will not, if the BTC not goes above 20k again that to say. Not even Crypterra was profitable at the low point of BTC.

Its amazing how many people talk bad about mining and claim hodling is so superior, they simply dont understand there is no BTC without mining?

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

No its not, its s still good at Genesis,. i made 4x the investment, but Hashflare stole the lifetime contracts and made them 1 year only plus doubled the price like a suicidal maniac that wants to kill his own company before he dies himself.

I will make profit at Hashflare, but only because i started invested in the beginning of the bitcoin rally, but all the people that came after they doubled the price, will not, if the BTC not goes above 20k again that to say. Not even Crypterra was profitable at the low point of BTC.

Its amazing how many people talk bad about mining and claim hodling is so superior, they simply dont understand there is no BTC without mining?

When you write, "i made 4x the investment" and "I will make profit at Hashflare", is that in terms of dollars or in terms of BTC? Typically, cloud-mining investors claim a profit when the BTC they receive is worth more than the BTC they invested, even though they now have less BTC than they started with. In that case, they would have done better by simply holding the bitcoins rather than investing in cloud-mining.

I agree that there are no bitcoins without mining, but that doesn't justify a person mining at a loss.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: