Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Guiminer  (Read 801 times)
Thralen (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2011, 02:55:51 PM

I would've posted this to the miner programs thread but... newly registered and all that.

As of this morning, guiminer, set to slush's pool, would no longer connect. The issue was, I thought, easy. The host address had to be changed in servers.ini to reflect api2 instead of api (as was the default in the file) since Slush has had a message up for a while telling people to switch to the api2 address (I assumed guiminer had the new address and so hadn't checked before *blush*). So, that worked and got it connecting but... Here is the problem.

After I switched to api2 in the .ini file, the "refresh balance" button (showing totals confirmed and unconfirmed) disappeared entirely, despite manually plugging the addresses from the .ini file into a browser and them appearing to be correct. Does anyone know what might have happened there and have a fix? It is mainly cosmetic since I can go to the main page for the pool to check balances but, the refresh balance button does tend to save me some time and be much quicker when the GPU is really cranked.

Thanks and I hope this hasn't been covered before but I couldn't find any pertinent data with a search.

Thralen

Supporting bitcoin as best I can with 1. mining, 2. buying with bitcoin, 3. selling (or trying to) for bitcoin. If you make a donation to:  1MahzUUEYJrZ4VbPRm2h5itGZKEguGVZK1  I'll get it into circulation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: