Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 03:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Shekel Gold (SKLG) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem  (Read 428 times)
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Lofty goals.  Not a big fan of the separated projects.  Does seem like triple dipping.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. The parent project is heading places, and if we don't do this then someone else will. These are the final counterparts to 1 decentralized ecosystem. These are all part of 1 project, The Shekel Project.
Took me a bit but I understood what you meant, so you basically launching your own competency so others don't bother to?

We already had long term plans from the very beginning, but our timing for announcing the SKL counterparts was influenced by us knowing where SKL is going and get things into action before someone else ride off of SKL's success. We are currently basing the project in Thailand, and will acquire great adoption throughout the Asia's.

We have an incentive program for merchants throughout Asia, and we are flying on over in March 2018 to get this going. We are working crazy on our SKL to Fiat debit cards to take full advantage of the adoption, and press we are currently lining up. Shekel Silver, and Gold will have a streamlined adoption process following it's parents footsteps to a certain point.
You keep repeating the word adoption.... Rides of what success? You just started an ICO can't say there is much success there... Except for your pockets ofcourse.

We have a lot going on that our community is looking forward to.
What community, it's just you and my fud here.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

Lofty goals.  Not a big fan of the separated projects.  Does seem like triple dipping.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. The parent project is heading places, and if we don't do this then someone else will. These are the final counterparts to 1 decentralized ecosystem. These are all part of 1 project, The Shekel Project.
Took me a bit but I understood what you meant, so you basically launching your own competency so others don't bother to?

We already had long term plans from the very beginning, but our timing for announcing the SKL counterparts was influenced by us knowing where SKL is going and get things into action before someone else ride off of SKL's success. We are currently basing the project in Thailand, and will acquire great adoption throughout the Asia's.

We have an incentive program for merchants throughout Asia, and we are flying on over in March 2018 to get this going. We are working crazy on our SKL to Fiat debit cards to take full advantage of the adoption, and press we are currently lining up. Shekel Silver, and Gold will have a streamlined adoption process following it's parents footsteps to a certain point.
You keep repeating the word adoption.... Rides of what success? You just started an ICO can't say there is much success there... Except for your pockets ofcourse.

We have a lot going on that our community is looking forward to.
What community, it's just you and my fud here.

Shekel SKL have a telegram community via our link in this ANN. Please consult the parent coins ANN thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: