Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to do an x10 this year with this portfolio  (Read 389 times)
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

I think the days of the x10/x100s are numbered as the market begins to mature. This recent correction is the largest dip in the history of cryptocurrency, and is a sign that things are stabilizing. There will of course be a reversal, and when there is, I don't doubt that volatility will be reduced. Therefore if you want a x10, I'd be looking at new projects that aim to do a better job than the current leaders. For instance most of the top 10 coins have heavy scaling issues. There are a lot of new blockchain projects that aim to address this with a fundamentally better tech. I'd be looking into those if I were you.

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

i don't wanna be negative but, did you see the run up of PRL, you know what's basic in the market? when something go up fast as fast go down, if you made 5x on it, take profit and reinvest in something not yet pumped.

my 2cent
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

I think the days of the x10/x100s are numbered as the market begins to mature. This recent correction is the largest dip in the history of cryptocurrency, and is a sign that things are stabilizing. There will of course be a reversal, and when there is, I don't doubt that volatility will be reduced. Therefore if you want a x10, I'd be looking at new projects that aim to do a better job than the current leaders. For instance most of the top 10 coins have heavy scaling issues. There are a lot of new blockchain projects that aim to address this with a fundamentally better tech. I'd be looking into those if I were you.

Disagree, there will always be 10x plus pumps in crypto.. it is just knowing which coins are ripe for it..

many projects are so so early on that anything is possible.. sign up a few decent devs, make a breakthrough, sign up a tier one client.  many things can happen in this game..

just got to be lucky and invest wisely

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

Waves and Sonm are good coins, I also keep them in my portfolio. For the rest of the coin it is difficult to say something, I think I need to add a couple more coins, take a closer look at CIVIC
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

You might be able to get a x0.1 the way things are going.
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

I think you're unlikely to 10x with a static portfolio - you'll need to monitor and adjust it over the year.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: