Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now makes me feel a bit worried.  (Read 907 times)
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?
Dont worry too much. Just sit back and relax. I have investments too in bitcoin. The price is still on the normal value. However if the decreasing event will continue, we'll be worried too. Right now, let's just pray that it wont happen.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

If you panic and sell, you will make a loss. Better keep invested in the bitcoins and in the long run, you will certainly make a profit.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Yes, because the Chinese side of the amount of bad news today, leading to a fall in all of the COINS, we lost a lot, we should now be calm and give them some time, will be back to normal
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?
Well, if you did invest in a lot of coins, this will really make you feel nervous but you should have known the risk you are about to take before investing to different altcoins. You are obliged to make extensive research about the pros and cons of investing to cryptocurrencies, so you could've read that this dip of prices on various coins is just natural in the world of cryptos. No need to panic as all of this will recover in time considering that the coin you invested to, is a good one.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

The decreasing state of bitcoin and other coins is actually a situation one need to be worried about, most especially when your money is involved. But be it as it may, it would be a good thing to keep-up the optimism spirit at this moment, in expectant that the current situation would take a turn for good.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

In crypto market, the price will go up and down. Try to relax and don’t panic, it will make you do irrational things. And do not trade with money you can’t afford to lost, it increase your stress level if you do so.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

HODL! If you have lost profit because of the declined, then just hold. Keep calm and hold, dont panic. Panic may cause you lost more.

greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

usually in this situation, you should be patient when we witnessing the drop of all coins on the market including bitcoin, it is being suffered from banning in china and but we still dont know for sure, so we should wait at least we see a proper reason to decide to do next, hold or sell.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Don't panic sell. Don't give in to the temptation of selling everything to cut your losses. You'll incur more losses. Just hold and relax. Watch the magic unfold before your eyes and let these coins rise in price again. You'll definitely be happy once they start making a comeback. Hold and buy when there is a crash.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Let us just admit the fact that exchange rate of bitcoin fell at present yet there is nothing to worry about. We all believe there comes a tims where rate rises one day. Time will come it will rise again and we can sell bitcoin on its highest rate. Let us just be optimistic and be smart enough as to when is the perfect time to invest bitcoin.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:38:53 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

There is got to be a period in the year when the prices go down because other way the coins would rise unstoppable. It goes down so it can increase again even higher. If we check the statistics in last 5 years in January(period of new asian year) the price of bitcoin always went down, but in the summer it rised up incredibly huge.

Many people panic when they see the market going down and it is logically to be because your money are into this and you think of the worst scenario that could happen so you sell all your coins then after a few months you regret that. Just calm down and check the news on the internet, see why the price went down, what experts say and find a solution.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

dont panic man,dont make a quick decision just wait first,i think the condition will go better Smiley
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

Yes you are right, the situation is about to worry but i think if you have btc then keep holding them and if you want to invest then go for etherum to invest.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

This is normal in crypto world ... Price goes up and down always. Give it atleast 3 weeks for things to normalize.
You never invest what you can't afford to lose so you don't worry too much when prices doesn't go your way.
 Everyone is affected.
Be patient
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Entering in crypto currency means that you are ready to risk your money into it. Dont be nervous on an investment that your not afraid to lose. I think you have gain a lot thats why you are nervous today. We cant do anything on it because thats the way the market moves in this currency. If you want to invest to make a sure profit, go with banks and there for sure you will earn less than 1% annually. Not bad ain't it?

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

I understand what you are worried about. The value of bitcoin is plummeting. Sadly, many are trying to sell it for fear. I am also very bewildered. we should wait

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Don't panic even if you see 5000$ per 1 bitcoin , markets gonna recover soon waiting for development on blockchain to make transaction more faster with lower fee .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

decision is difficult, currently bitcoin continues to weaken. I think maybe there will be another decline in the next few days, the market is red for bitcoin and altcoin. I am currently monitoring all movements. waiting for the right momentum to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

everything went red yesterday and today, this should not worry you yet, it's a moment of bad news everywhere.
Of course the market react to that in not a good way but it will pass and coins will recover, China, Japan news aren't very healthy for crypto but it ha salways been like this.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Despite all this sharp downward movement's in the price of bitcoin it is very important to hold your peace at this point in time, because if you are use to the cryptocurrencies world and understand it volatility you will know that this down fall in the price of bitcoin is a usual occurrence which will not last long very soon the price will start rising again so be patience very soon every thing will be OK again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: