Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now makes me feel a bit worried.  (Read 907 times)
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

Split up your coins into a portion of coin and portion of fiat.

For the coins "I am confortable with only having this many coins for the long term future of bitcoin"

For the fiat "I am comfortable with taking home this much fiat even if the coins become worthless"

If you can come up with that distribution then it is a gift and you should withdraw everything to your bank and cold storage and then ignore the market. Whatever you do dont stay on an exchange for years.

60659 📦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

we know that investing in bitcoin is risky so we should know this will happen and just relax yourself bro don't panic as long as bitcoin exist bitcoin will down but it rise again, wait for the come back.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

we know that investing in bitcoin is risky so we should know this will happen and just relax yourself bro don't panic as long as bitcoin exist bitcoin will down but it rise again, wait for the come back.
I agree ,investing in bitcoin is risky.People panic because of some country banned bitcoin.I think we should worry if  we invest and dont have any in return.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Bitcoin always flactuates and people get panic when it goes down but dont feel worried like a wheel on a bicycle its always goes up and down and no matter what happen there are always a rising of a price thay we always waitinh for. All we have to do is patiently waiting and I know a good result in our profit will come.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Bitcoin always flactuates and people get panic when it goes down but dont feel worried like a wheel on a bicycle its always goes up and down and no matter what happen there are always a rising of a price thay we always waitinh for. All we have to do is patiently waiting and I know a good result in our profit will come.
Worrying is just a normal feeling for those who are beginners here, almost all of us have been into that, don't just let yourself worry all the time, just let us learn to overcome it, so far as of today I am not worried anymore although the price is somewhat hurts a lot still believing with the trend that it will rise the soonest. If we will continue to feel worry all the time the tendency is that we will become negative always and could be afraid investing all the time.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?
But now things has improved and we have some few corrections before the next upward movement. If we allow panic to rule our trading's decisions we would lose money and that is why we should always buy the coins at the write price in others not to have fear of price dump. I have been holding some of my coins since January last year and even if bitcoin fall below  $5,000 I am still in profits because I invested at the right price.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Quotes are in decline for many coins now. This situation makes me a little nervous, what should I do now?
I think you need to relax as if i am right you are in the forum for not a long time and you have just seen the extreme rise in the price of bitcoin but you should know that when it started the price was nothing and still it has managed to grow like no one has ever imagined . So, you need to believe and keep calm as it is gonna come to track in very short time . Its the crypto market we are talking about here so its natural with the rise and fall its all the part and its for sure that its gonna rise again. Also, don't make any decision that you regret after.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Worrying is just a normal feeling for those who are beginners here, almost all of us have been into that, don't just let yourself worry all the time, just let us learn to overcome it, so far as of today I am not worried anymore although the price is somewhat hurts a lot still believing with the trend that it will rise the soonest. If we will continue to feel worry all the time the tendency is that we will become negative always and could be afraid investing all the time.

It's important to feel fear/worry but not to be overcome by it, you cannot have blind faith that the price will continue to rise but at the same time you must be realistic when it falls and always remember volatility is normal. People have a tendency to think because one time the price was higher than now that they've lost money, that's not entirely the case, always consider where you started and where you are now, that's what helps me.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

The price volatility is the nature of bitcoin, everyone will be happy with price rise and worried about the decline, don't be panic or nervous at such situations, if it goes low it will recover for sure, now little correction has occurred in bitcoin and is showing an upward momentum so I feel all worries will vanish soon.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

I think you need to relax as if i am right you are in the forum for not a long time and you have just seen the extreme rise in the price of bitcoin but you should know that when it started the price was nothing and still it has managed to grow like no one has ever imagined . So, you need to believe and keep calm as it is gonna come to track in very short time . Its the crypto market we are talking about here so its natural with the rise and fall its all the part and its for sure that its gonna rise again. Also, don't make any decision that you regret after.
yes that is right, there is no need to worry about, Bitcoin price has too good potential and its price will once again start increasing but will take some time. The investors are expecting that bitcoin price will very soon get its previous position and will even continue to increasing, because  still very limited number of people knew a bitcoin. It will really take a good time when all the people will learn about it.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

If you know what is bitcoin and how blockchain is unque, you will simply hold your bitcoin. There is no point of selling bitcoin with panic now. The market is under panic and this will end absolutely.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

This week prices have declined, but today we could see that it's just temporarily and bitcoin is on the rise again. Because of various announcements of some governments to ban cryptocurrency completely or some others to regulate, the price dropped. FUD made people sell out, but most cryptocurrencies are going up again.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

FUD made people sell out, but most cryptocurrencies are going up again.

A correction was due anyway. It's not that it's entirely the FUD having caused the price to sink. Even when the bull run was breaking through record high after record high, similar articles and announcements were popping up. The FUD started to 'impact' the market at the moment there was no momentum anymore. From there you can even ask yourself was it really the FUD causing the market to go down, or a lacking will and buy support due to the near psychological $20k level? I think it's fair to say that a combination of both options is a pretty good guess as being the main reason.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

BTC has major problems with transaction fees and altcoins are taking over... Good luck, though!
moisesmendez13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

I want to know how to participate in all btc fork and cryptocurrency airdrops please
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

BTC has major problems with transaction fees and altcoins are taking over... Good luck, though!

Nothing to worry at all. If the price of bitcoin is reached further more, the transaction fees of bitcoin will also reduce. So don't worry about the transaction fees.Now the price of bitcoin is low,don't worry about that also,soon the price of bitcoin will reach 19000$.Just hold on,don't do panic selling.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

I have started to look for some answers about BTC drop as well. Do we know why its still down now? Is it the fake "Korea news"?
I think that the time to take off has come now with south Korea coming down to just levy taxes on cryptos instead of completely banning. Also we should consider that Indian government is taking strict actions against bitcoin holders there and it has lessened the number of investors in bitcoin.That might also be a reason for downfall in bitcoin price.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

The price volatility is the nature of bitcoin, everyone will be happy with price rise and worried about the decline, don't be panic or nervous at such situations, if it goes low it will recover for sure, now little correction has occurred in bitcoin and is showing an upward momentum so I feel all worries will vanish soon.
Just close your eyes and relax to look at the market condition where it seems someone play it with huge amount of money.
They are trying to dump and makes a new investor to get panic and cut the loss which it is a benefit for them to gain some profit.
Hold your coin as a long term investment , spend it some and you will feel more than happy to see the future bitcoin price , just like when it moves from $900 to $15k.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:38 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:09:08 AM by GoldenLad

Why would you be? I lot of people whom have been into cryptocurrency for quite a long time do say that the cryptocurrency business is not for those whom have a soft mind or febble mind, because there is always so much risk involved in it. You need to tough up and know that all dips shouldn't call for an alarm. You need to remain calm to think, watch the market in other to know your next move. Been nervous can cause you to make regretful mistakes.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

This kind of scenario is not new to bitcoin. It is just the nature of volatile cryptocurrency market really is. As I can see there is noting to worry about. Instead, grab this opportunity to buy and hold. Then all you have to do is to patiently wait until the price is profitable enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: