Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Develop a Bitcoin Wallet Service  (Read 277 times)
BitcoinStockOptions.com (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Greetings,

I'm looking for Developers, Investors, and marketers to build on the platform BitcoinGreenWallet.com
An 'eco-friednly' secure, and above all... Mobile Secure platform with state of the art interface.

I have several other websites I want to develop as well.

Bitcoin is here to stay.
It's only going to get bigger.
So let's build a platform the average Joe can know & Trust!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

We need a lot more information.

Positivebetting
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

Greetings,

I'm looking for Developers, Investors, and marketers to build on the platform BitcoinGreenWallet.com
An 'eco-friednly' secure, and above all... Mobile Secure platform with state of the art interface.

Bitcoin is here to stay.

I went to your site. It's nice that you want to be part of improving the ecosystem but, to put it bluntly, you need to put in a lot more work before you come out and request others to join your team. If you do want people to join your team put out a business plan - what are you doing, what are the steps needed to accomplish your goals; what specific skill sets do you need?

As mentioned earlier - you need to put in a lot more work. Don't take this as a negative but as an encouragement to keep working on your project.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

We need a lot more information.

This is crossing Rubicon territory for me, so I'm looking for individuals' seasoned abilities that have done commensurate projects.

I can give specifics as they are presented to me in discussion.

I would rather parties that are 'truly' interested, or 'truly' capable, dialogue towards said goals.
If my presentation is not sufficient, I'll gladly provide more information as requested.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

Greetings,

Bitcoin is here to stay.

I went to your site. It's nice that you want to be part of improving the ecosystem but, to put it bluntly, you need to put in a lot more work before you come out and request others to join your team. If you do want people to join your team put out a business plan - what are you doing, what are the steps needed to accomplish your goals; what specific skill sets do you need?

As mentioned earlier - you need to put in a lot more work. Don't take this as a negative but as an encouragement to keep working on your project.

Which site are you referring?
BitcoinGreenWallet.com is not developed at all yet.  It forwards to another site temporarily.
Yes, it needs a lot of work.
My project is to build that platform into a wallet service.
carlosfusion

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:04:11 AM

Hello im a developer with more than 12 years coding, send me a msg so we can discuss.
dutchcoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

Hi, interesting. Are you open for a name change or you want to keep the current domain? Reason I am asking is we have big potential domain waiting to be milked.  Send me pm so we can discuss
AntsharesNeo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:56 AM

First of all, how can we trust you? We need your identity, how do we know if you are not going to run off with our funds without liability.

many fake wallet services out there are people just like you, we cannot trust you, nobody wants to be pulled into a lawsuit with other people's funds going into your fat wallet. Sorry but I do not support this at all.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

An 'eco-friednly' secure, a

I appreciate your intention to create a wallet platform, but what is it "eco-friendly"?
Honestly, what can you do to develop this greenwallet? As you are looking for developers and investors at once, at least you should have funds to get started without need investors to develop new wallet platform.
However, I'm waiting for this greenwallet to be created, seems interesting.
paulGems

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

Greetings,

Bitcoin is here to stay.

The project promises to be interesting but there is a need for a price of concept first of all. I believe eco-friendly products belong to the group of items that have something physical. So I'm curious how a digital wallet can be eco-friendly.
Concerning investment, you may consider starting ICO.
Thanks
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Greetings,

Bitcoin is here to stay.

Hi Mate,

Hope you are doing good!

We are a Web Development Company involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space. We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency space.

Our Services:

* Cryptocurrency exchange/trading Website
* Cryptocurrency p2p escrow & lending Website
* Cryptocurrency based E-Wallet Website & Apps
* ICO solutions
* Token Generation

We have experience in working with Cryptocurrency Wallets for both Hot and Cold wallets.

Share me your complete details regarding the Cryptocurrency Exchange website so that I can assist you in a better way!

For more details, you can contact us at +91 9791703519

Regards,

Gayathri
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: