Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]F0ME - DEDICATED POS - 90% AIRDROP - 16 ROUNDS - REG NOW  (Read 18813 times)
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

I would avoid this at all costs, I didn't recieve my f0me for airdrop 2 because I set a nickname on discord. There were no warnings at all and the dev was too lazy to account for nickname changes. After that blunder was made with me I asked for him to at least make sure others know not to change nicknames on discord so the same thing doesn't happen to them but he didn't do anything about it. I find this pretty ironic considering the value of this coin is supposed to be based on "proof of community". scam imho
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sancrox

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

You're absolutely right.
I bought a 600sat coin from DEV F0ME, later on the stock exchange.
Today the F0ME exchange rate is 40sat.
I lost over 560sat on one F0ME on this investment.
On the discord is quiet, only a few people from DEV friends talk to each.
Watch out for xTrisx # 9826 in discord because it invites to another coin.
It seems to me that they want to cheat people again.

This is a warning to other people to be careful.

Hello I am xTrisx#9826.

I just want to clarify some facts.

1. I'm not a Developer nor a friend to the Developer.  I was just assigned as a Discord Admin. As a Discord Admin, I am just trying to help the community.
2. Everyone in Discord knows my position and what my roles and responsibilities as Discord Admin. I have no intention to scam anyone.
3. The F0ME Dev has been on vacation and hasn't reached out to us for days.
4. If you have any questions, you can pm me on Discord.

I still hope for a miracle.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

You're absolutely right.

As far as I’m concerned, xTrisx is the person in the whole project that is most trustworthy. He is always present, announcing, informing, helping and solving problems in the background. I do not know how much work he puts in the project, but it sure seems a lot. I have no doubt that there are a handful of other guys (mods / helpers) that also put a tremendous amount of work into the project, but he is always visible and informing, when users have trouble.

I do not believe he knows F0ME, in fact I don’t believe any of the admins/mods and helpers knows F0ME personally. F0ME is gone, and god forbids something happened to him, and that’s why he is gone, he seems like a run away with the treasure box under the arm. xTrisx and a few others is trying to pick up the burning house, creating a plan to salvage everything, in order that most get out with as much as they invested. Some sort of coin swap, hopefully with minimal losses to everybody. Both time and money. Details not available yet.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I would avoid this at all costs, I didn't recieve my f0me for airdrop 2 because I set a nickname on discord. There were no warnings at all and the dev was too lazy to account for nickname changes. After that blunder was made with me I asked for him to at least make sure others know not to change nicknames on discord so the same thing doesn't happen to them but he didn't do anything about it. I find this pretty ironic considering the value of this coin is supposed to be based on "proof of community". scam imho

Hey come on, you are part of an airdrop, don’t change your credentials during an airdrop campaign, it’s bound to end up badly in the end.
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

do you have a website or a white paper ?
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Hey guys,

Yeah the dev is nowhere to be found, it is uncertain exactly what happened but looks like he has disappeared.

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

You're absolutely right.

As far as I’m concerned, xTrisx is the person in the whole project that is most trustworthy. He is always present, announcing, informing, helping and solving problems in the background. I do not know how much work he puts in the project, but it sure seems a lot. I have no doubt that there are a handful of other guys (mods / helpers) that also put a tremendous amount of work into the project, but he is always visible and informing, when users have trouble.

I do not believe he knows F0ME, in fact I don’t believe any of the admins/mods and helpers knows F0ME personally. F0ME is gone, and god forbids something happened to him, and that’s why he is gone, he seems like a run away with the treasure box under the arm. xTrisx and a few others is trying to pick up the burning house, creating a plan to salvage everything, in order that most get out with as much as they invested. Some sort of coin swap, hopefully with minimal losses to everybody. Both time and money. Details not available yet.

I agree on this. The idea now is to make a new coin and to proceed with the project. However I saw some discussions on Discord about the intention to give proportionally less coins of the new coins to some while more to others, if also the new community leaders start to cheat the project is dead. So, don't do things that would piss off a part of the community.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

I got into this thinking wow, I'm an early investor for once in my life. Now before I even received my first AD, this happens. F0me is gone! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Who would have thought that a completely AD coin would exit scam! It's time to create the first ever transparent, honest, useful coin. Watch the space, new coin in the making.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Still waiting on this announcement, still waiting on coinexchange listing too  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

I got into this thinking wow, I'm an early investor for once in my life. Now before I even received my first AD, this happens. F0me is gone! Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Who would have thought that a completely AD coin would exit scam! It's time to create the first ever transparent, honest, useful coin. Watch the space, new coin in the making.

Since this has been launched as a Proof of Community coin, now it is time to prove that the community is there. After all, it's only one guy who has left, and probably he could not even code.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

i was really surprise that mostly all the member of fome is wearing a Deeponion Signature Cheesy in the BCT
still DO is the best in terms of community

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
neoscorpius

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Is there a team that will further develop the project? Already done a lot with a good rebranding you can create a successful project.
FreeHamster

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

There is a team that is trying to determine the way forward for this project, so we shall see

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

So sad to see that the project is dead already. I was actually looking forward to this.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

I do not think that getting coins through airdrop is bad. Just people who are behind the development of the project were not ready to further develop the project.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

there was only one dev who disappeared. The airdrops, forum, site were handled by dedicated helpers. Now they try to overtake control on the development. let's wait for ann
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

I see that you want to rename the coin. Take in consideration that a good name is totally crucial for the success of a coin. 90% of the coins have a banal nonsensical name and this is a guarantee for their rapid oblivion. If we chose a banal name a rapid oblivion will be the destiny of this coin too, since it won't trigger imagination of people. and community won't grow. F0me on the other side is a truly excellent name, for a number of reasons I won't discuss now. The fact that the community wants to have nothing to to with the scammish inventor of this coin is quite a trivial argument to dismiss this name (unless a better name is found, of course). A lot of coins have kept their original name after that their creator has vanished. Bitcoin included, by the way (even though Satoshi didn't disappear with a couple of stolen BTCs, he just disappeared with a million of near-to-instamined BTCs Wink )
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

I think its not bad idea take in consideration keep the name, im newbie and not know how much is use same name for the coin when anything bad happends, but we havve a lot o of work done in design way, and its good work.

Craig Wright is Satoshi
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I think we should keep calling ourselves "Enron"

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

It could be a bad idea to keep using the name "f0me" in the new project. The dev still has at least 10 million of f0me coins and he may come out one day and dump more. This is a crack on the community, but we will overcome these times. We now have 2 brilliant devs and a host of admins, moderators and helpers.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: