Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen?  (Read 663 times)
Wipper

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

I think its just market manipulation, keep calm and hold, it will go up nearly
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

Somebody may be trying to manipulate the market so that prices will go down and that they could purchase coins/tokens at a low price. A strategy by big players giving them huge profit!

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

It's bloody as in the Battle of Waterloo. It's just normal, IMO, as every crypto has it's own story of suffering from RED days. It might be they underwent correction or it's because of whales who are selling their holdings.
Let's just hope that everything will be fine and that GREEN days is here to come very soon.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
prototype40

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Just China and asia selling everything cause of the new year imho!
keep hodling all your coins, you'll regret selling
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

it is not a new thing for this type of market and one news can change the mood of market in one way or other. today's news of south korea ban make huge negative impact on this market.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

I think this is just correction, and at the moment this is perfect time to buy some altcoin before the price bounce
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

not just because it all happens! after the fall can be a chic takeoff! more than once it was observed on the crypto-currency market! why is everyone rushing to sell bitcoins? Wait !!!!BTC

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Just China and asia selling everything cause of the new year imho!
keep hodling all your coins, you'll regret selling
I think this is  consequence South Korea ban cryptocurrency trading and China plans to ban domestic users from accessing electronic apps that allow exchange them.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

In the past few hours, all the COINS fell a lot, because there was a message from the Chinese government will ban the currency trading, it is a very bad news for the currency, because of China's currency trading volume is very large
VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

First things first, I am a long and true believer of crypto and i believe it will continue to rise over the years. but sometimes you need to take a step back to reality and try not to get caught up in the moment. Just HODL, friends.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins lost up to 40% of their value the morning of Tuesday, Jan. 16, as regulatory pressure from China and South Korea appears to upset optimism.Reactions to the events show what has become a standard selection in the cryptocurrency sphere and beyond. Traders lick their wounds, pundits suggest the price correction is a ‘healthy’ one, while a flurry of mainstream media articles hints at the bursting of the cryptocurrency ‘bubble’ yet again.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

I just checked my folio today and all of them turns red. I'm not surprise for what is happening in crypto world. Because this is just temporary. For the last two years it has been not good for cryptocurrencies every January. It will again moon in late February to March. Just hold our coins and be patient.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Have China / other countries affected crypto in a similar way in the past? Obviously the answer is to hold but I'm just wondering just how often this has happened before.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Guys, what happened of the market today? it passes from 600B to 471B of capital market!

It's truly is scary when alt token is going down, but I hope this is just a tactic of some people who wanted to buy from the deep then suddenly boom.
As of the moment, I'm still holding on to my token even though I already lost half of my capital because of this deep, I sure hope because of this deep, a big boom will come up.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Guys, what happened of the market today? it passes from 600B to 471B of capital market!
Bitcoin went down altcoins followed.
Nothing unusual to see at all, sometimes market goes up and sometimes up.
Well if bitcoin was a bubble... it is exploding now...!!   just couple of months back it was hitting $20k mark. In start when it was going down every body was saying its going doing because of Christmas people are pulling out money for shopping but i guess they should have returned back... but they did not Cheesy
It already exploded. You know, it was $20K and now it is $12K. All i've been hearing in past weeks is - it's correction, it's correction, it's correction but the truth is that bitcoin went down almost by half. What bloody correction lol!
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

And the truth is that something incomprehensible comes through. But I see such a picture not for the first time and I know that there is no reason for panic, and if you were not able to transfer into fiat at the  beginning, then you just have to wait and everything will return to its previous places

pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Maybe because of the low numbers of interested investors that leads to that huge change of decreasing numbers in market place. And itwill come back again to the pick.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

And the truth is that something incomprehensible comes through. But I see such a picture not for the first time and I know that there is no reason for panic, and if you were not able to transfer into fiat at the  beginning, then you just have to wait and everything will return to its previous places

But I see many people invested on bitcoin still using this dump in the market. Newbie investors will not know the potential of the bitcoin's growth in the market future. Some of the countries banned the bitcoin and all the crypto currencies from using it so all centralized trading sites will shows as dead in the concern country it has been banned. So ignore still and buy the bitcoin and alts. You can buy exchange it is different countries like Japan and elsewhere can use it.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

Guys dont panic, it happens every new year, in january to be more accurate there is a dip going on and by the end of the month, it bounces back. Imagine what would be the price of altcoins with great potential that are now in dip. As for me, im trying to invest before it stabilizes.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Profit taking fueled by panic because of ban news from south korea.

Market will bounce back soon because of ban of crypto in single territory will not have any affect in future just like china banning bitcoin has zero effect on crypto price right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print