Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS  (Read 133 times)
MysticMelody (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

I know it is somewhat controversial coin. Some love it some hate it. I personally like an IDEA.  But as we all know "all good intention lead to hell" Smiley
Having said that, I am still thinking to invest small amount in eos coins.
Therefore, I am curious if EOS coin will depreciate further . At the present time it is trading around 4.5$ . However with a market going down. i THINk it will reach lower bottom of   1.5-2$ pc (per coin). what do you think?

Declaimer: I am new to crypto and I am still on a learning curve (but i have  general understating of blockchain technology, "general" is a key word ). What I lack is understanding of how crypto market works . To apply usual stock market patterns is not working here (or at least they are NOT THAT reliable in my opinion )it is unbelievable how fast and volatile it is. (seriously "in a blink of an eye" would be a right expression here).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Well the main point of EOS is faster and cheaper transactions with a developer and token ecosystem like that of ETH. It is a indeed a competitor to ETH, until ETH can scale to at least hundreds of transactions per second. But the main selling point of EOS is actually not the tech or community or idea, but the guy behind it. People have actually bet on Dan Larimer who has in past launched successful projects like Bitshares and Steem.

So overall, I think EOS is worth investing in. It was the biggest ICO till date and if you look just investment wise, then I think currently the entry point is good. As for how usable EOS is, then we'll have to wait for a while.

MysticMelody (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Indeed! there are no  "products" there per ser. and it somewhat concerns me.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

I know it is somewhat controversial coin. Some love it some hate it. I personally like an IDEA.  But as we all know "all good intention lead to hell" Smiley
Therefore, I am curious if EOS coin will depreciate further . At the present time it is trading around 4.5$ . However with a market going down. i THINk it will reach lower bottom of   1.5-2$ pc (per coin). what do you think?

Declaimer: I am new to crypto and I am still on a learning curve (but i have  general understating of blockchain technology, "general" is a key word ). What I lack is understanding of how crypto market works . To apply usual stock market patterns is not working here (or at least they are NOT THAT reliable in my opinion )it is unbelievable how fast and volatile it is. (seriously "in a blink of an eye" would be a right expression here).

You cannot apply technical analysis to most coins because one of the things you need is a market big enough that is not subject to heavy manipulation and sometimes not even bitcoin fits that definition, that is why many prefer to trade the news, now about EOS, to me even if it sounds unpopular it is just another coin that has been pumped a lot, so I do not think it is a good idea to buy now.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

EOS I think this is an altcoint type that deserves to be considered, indeed the development is not as good as ethereum but I am sure for the future its growth will certainly be even better, and it doesn't hurt if you start investing in eos
MysticMelody (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

anybody else?
ZoomhashLLC

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

Well the main point of EOS is faster and cheaper transactions with a developer and token ecosystem like that of ETH. It is a indeed a competitor to ETH, until ETH can scale to at least hundreds of transactions per second. But the main selling point of EOS is actually not the tech or community or idea, but the guy behind it. People have actually bet on Dan Larimer who has in past launched successful projects like Bitshares and Steem.

So overall, I think EOS is worth investing in. It was the biggest ICO till date and if you look just investment wise, then I think currently the entry point is good. As for how usable EOS is, then we'll have to wait for a while.
Quality reply. Dan Larimer has definitely struck success already with Bitshares and Steemit.

Here is his Steemit introduction from a couple years back:
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@dantheman/daniel-larimer--co-founder-of-bitshares-steemit
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

At the present time it is trading around 4.5$ . However with a market going down. i THINk it will reach lower bottom of   1.5-2$ pc (per coin). what do you think?
It's always a hit or a miss case with such coins. No one can predict how the market would move unless you are one of the whales. They are also very easily manipulated. It's always wiser to invest when the market is down. I suggest, wait for a week and see if it's going down further or showing an increment.

You need to read more and experiment with different trading methods to see which one works out the best for you. There isn't a general method that would always work. Not very diferent from the stock market.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

EOS after going to the famous crypto exchange has reduced its price. Without a doubt, the EOS will regain its positions and continue to rise in price. Therefore, today the price of $ 4.9 is very low and promising.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

yes. eos is worth  of consideration. if you are new, it is still a good option. you see what is going on now - the market gets a bit up. buy now maybe?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
alvaro damar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

Having EOS coins is a claim for server resources. A developer must have EOS coins to use the EOS blockchain. The developer will not spend coins to use server resources, he just needs to prove that they hold it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: