Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to invest for x10 profit  (Read 2728 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

I think now its hard to find a coin for 10x. In the current bear market it hard to move against the crowd when everything falls down.
since all coins of the crypto-currency market fell at least ten times, then any one can give 10 x when the market stabilizes.But it's best to pay attention to more rated coins to reduce the risk of loss.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.TIM is enterprise ready. Amongst many, few applications of TIM blockchain are discussed below:
Enterprise blockchain: TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintaining a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus, TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction-based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The crossindustry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example, to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI (electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration. Below image shows one of the TIM venture in banking space.
TIM is also developing free Taxi service on fee free subchain. The taxi service will run on the smart contract. This will cut down / disrupt aggregator services like Uber and Ola in the developing nations charging very high commissions up to 30 % from taxi drivers.

Government Blockchain: Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governments and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements. $TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supplies can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecedentedlevel of access to various kinds of economic opportunities and control over the bad actors. High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all the currency businesses for all the nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
Personal Blockchain: Fee Free subchains to be your personal blockchain - TIM can host 2^60 subchains which are protected by fee free challenger nodes. With same level of performance and security as TIM network, subchains can be your new email address or health record or roaming data storage like dropbox. There are a host of benefits where such a mailbox could be totally encrypted and free of any advertising or profiling your communications. It can be used for other services like one can pay for what you use for storage or bandwidth.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Now a lot of coins with a large capitalization fell by 70%, some fell by 90%. I recommend that you look at the top 20 coins for capitalization, they reliable. Among them there are those that  for  you.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

I also go for XSPEC. It already has a very nice privacy tech and quite ambitious goals for the future, but it is still quite undervalued, because until recently, the developement was progressing quite slowly. They have now however a bigger development team with long term funding that I find very important for the future of this coin. Check it out yourself: https://spectreproject.io.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

I think now its hard to find a coin for 10x. In the current bear market it hard to move against the crowd when everything falls down.

I agree, with difficult market conditions like this it certainly takes a long time to get up to 10x profit, but I am sure that there are always surprises in cryptocurrencies so that it is normal if there are coins that can skyrocket up to 10x, and some of the coins are Ripple, IOTA and Stellar.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

I like Wan, ICON, and ELA at the moment. All three have taken a pretty big hit from their ATHs during this bear market, but they all have great tech behind them and a solid community.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Hello!
I am new in the crypto world and I look for something to invest in and make a good profit around x10 for beginning. I think that it is better to look for x10 profit than something like x100. Can you tell me if you believe something will see the x10 rise in price soon? Greetings!
I think Altcoin can multiply 10 times as you mentioned that TRON is anything that can happen and TRON is Altcoin. The potential of TRON is very big . When Bitcoin go up,TRON price increase fast and even on the trade floor TRON trade people are many and push up prices quickly.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Oyster Pearl (PRL)
Oyster Shell (SHL)
COLX
SONM
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

Spectrecoin (coin marketcap 440)

It’s currently a small market cap coin with low circulating supply. The reason why I like this privacy coin are listed below

*Ring signature
*Stealth address
*Tor + obfs4
*PoSV3- spectrecoin is is proof of stake coin where you earn approximately 10% per annum by just owning and storing your coins in the wallet
*21 million coins

In Q1 2018 spectrecoin will add a new feature called proof of stealth . This will allow the user to stake and earn untraceable coins. This is a game changer for POS privacy coins.

Spectrecoin is already one of the most secure privacy coins on the market. With new added features this coin has the potential to rival that of Monero.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Right now
You could go on coins like Zilliqa, Icon

I believe both of these coin should be able to perform especially Zilliqa
ICON hit ATH of $12
It is a project that has raise a significant amount of awareness in korea
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Well, I think Stellar Coin (XLM) is the best penny to invest in x10 profit because its value is very low now and it is always leading the bull market in all Altcoins.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

The world of cryptocurrency is rapidly changing and evolving. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristics to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort.

The cryptocurrency world is an unstable and volatile place, constantly shift between bear market and bull market periods. Some investors are taking advantages of this and others not so much. Reaching a stable value cryptocurrency has long been the target of many projects that aim to take crypto a step beyond just a middle of exchange and into the land of a store of value. If I put $10.000 into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple today, nobody can be guaranteed what it will be worth tomorrow which puts off businesses and everyday users that want to use crypto beyond just a speculative investment as a method to accept payments or pay salaries. Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on.

The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.

With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.

Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
etherhot776

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

i don't think anyone can accurately predict that a coin can reach 10 times, or 100 times. because the price of coins is affected by many complicated factors. we can only predict the long-term trend of a coin.
Resumean

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

NEO went very low and just bouncing back to its ATH could give almost x10. Also this project is trustworthy and usable.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

you can consider altcoin ignis, the price is falling now. and what I know a few months ago was very fantastic, and there is a possibility that the price will return to that price
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

If don't want to make a research your self, and get a profit of x10, which equals to 1000% then join pump and dump groups, but there is a big chance you will be scammed and buy useless overpriced coin.

Yeah bad advice. I did join two very large pump and dump groups just out of curiosity because I wanted to see how they work. They did tell people to buy absolute shitcoins. They barely moved or maybe 50% up...... But the people who run the group... And those who have a high level (from inviting many people), they will buy the coin much earlier, and pump it high already. So those are the ones who earn. Probably there is like 2-3 guys who earn the most, then maybe 50 people who can earn a good amount, and for the other 50000 people they barely win or even lose money.

Much better to do your own research. Its still golden times in crypto (well if bullrun comes back). Do your own research. Take days off from work. You can make so much money this year. Such opportunities dont come often.
Yes, you are right. it depends on their own research, because if they ask for advice from others it is not necessarily the right answer, maybe the advice they receive must be analyzed, to reduce the risk of disappointment.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

To get a profit, you need to find the safest way because for a profit, it is very difficult because the profits and losses are on one road and that makes you a little more risky if you don't have certainty. still choose bitcoin and ethereum because both are better than others

Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

I already wrote in another forum thread where a guy asked what would bring him X3. I repeat here with some additions: X10 quickly and unstable market is just a wet dream☺and if seriously you need a hell of a lot of luck and therefore the risks of losing every penny. At the growth stage after the correction period, projects with an active development team, a working product and a strong community will make you profit much more than x 3-10, but at least in the medium term. Act prudently!
My choice:
 XML - https://www.stellar.org
PUNDI X - https://pundix.com/
 XSPEC - https://spectreproject.io/
Of course, after studying, and I advise you. Successful investment!
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

In a bear market, prices are constantly falling like this. I think there can not be a coin that can help you x10 assets. The market needs time to recover. and you want to x your profit. You should research the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. And you can buy and hold them in the long term. It will help you profit.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

In a bear market, prices are constantly falling like this. I think there can not be a coin that can help you x10 assets. The market needs time to recover. and you want to x your profit. You should research the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. And you can buy and hold them in the long term. It will help you profit.
if you analyze the crypto-currency market in recent times, then at least 10 X dropped all the prices for coins. Proceeding from this, each coin should return its indicators while stabilizing the market and labor users get at least 10 x profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: