Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC tested 10K Support. and got bounced .  (Read 269 times)
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Market is Going through FUD of CME Contract Expiry, starting of wall street futures contracts, indian exchanges FUD and koreans rumours are in circulation, and trying
to shake the market but this is the time to not panic and to wait so market will stablize so need to be more careful.
We have seen huge developmensts in 2017 and now in 2018, more people are joining crypto space and price should start moving upward. The FUD is being spread to bring
down the price of BTC so that institutional investors/whales can buy cheap btcs from you so dont sell painic bottoms and wait for right time.
If the price goes down to 7500 to 8500 zone which not so likely to happen until big players want it to happen. Even if it does then it is expected to bounce hard!!! so watch out and always stay in profit!!!!

People have been saying this about every "resistance point". Admittingly $10k is a large psychological barrier, but it sunk beneath it before and IMO it probably will again. I think 7500-8500 is likely, and we will see it go even lower. I would rather see another alt coin replace bitcoin, which has shown that it has major scaling issues and technical issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

I would rather see another alt coin replace bitcoin, which has shown that it has major scaling issues and technical issues.
Hello troll. Bitcoin doesn't need to be replaced by any shitcoin. Shitcoins don't experience scaling issues because barely anyone is actually using them aside from speculation purposes.

Bitcoin having to deal with far more demand for block space than it can handle is a pretty bullish factor. It shows that Bitcoin is doing what it was supposed to be doing, but trolls like you don't seem to realize that.

And what are the technical issues you are referring to? There are none at all in my book. You are just looking to use anything you can to hammer down on Bitcoin to nurse your own empty life.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: