Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the next step in your life after you have gotten rich with Cryptos?  (Read 553 times)
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

What are you going to do? Quit your job? Take a long vacation? Or maybe retire?
What's your next dream? Huh
If i got rich with cryptos maybe i still continue because i want that my family will be secure in the future.. Having a good home to live,  having nice cars and simoly having a small business. I will quit only if i secure all of my family members and all my grandchild  if ever.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

I plan to build a big house for my family and then give birth to one more child Smiley. Actually cryptocurrecies open a lot of opportunities for everyone who want to earn money, even though cypto is not stable at all but I can't see any other way to earn big money.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

questions that are far from knowledge. everyone has different ways and dreams. in essence, every human will not be satisfied with one thing only. so we can continue to seek knowledge and income from various ways and certainly on crypto.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

Its funny because because in the title you imply that everyone is going to get rich with cryptos haha. Nonetheless, if i was to succeed with cryptos a gain a considerable amount i would probably spent some of it travelling around the world. One of the hardest things to do for the normal people that get rich out of nowhere is to not spend all the money you've gained, no matter how much you've gained there's always those that after getting rich spend it all in a couple years lol

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

If I'm given a chance to get rich with crypto then the first thing I would do is to diversify those money that I do get.Making leverage incomes so that those funds wont be easily vanished on a matter of time. Be wise on spendings on businesses so that you would really be hard to fall again on your previous state.As long you do know how to handle and let your money grow then you would able to do whatever you do like without even doing nothing. Leverage or passive income is my main target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

maybe a long vacation with my parents, well as long as i can make them happy, i will do it. because if you're late, have a lot of money is not worth if your parents can't enjoy it too

Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

If I'm given a chance to get rich with crypto then the first thing I would do is to diversify those money that I do get.Making leverage incomes so that those funds wont be easily vanished on a matter of time. Be wise on spendings on businesses so that you would really be hard to fall again on your previous state.As long you do know how to handle and let your money grow then you would able to do whatever you do like without even doing nothing. Leverage or passive income is my main target.

You're on the right path!  Smiley
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I would probably cruising with my yacht in Caribbean. Then go back again in trading but limited only to 20% of my equity. The thing you always do is hard to leave. Maybe I will do talk regarding with my success share a little bit and do philanthropy.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

My next step after i become rich with crpto will be helping the needies and i will contribute some my wealth to the society. I will also prefer to take some long leave and i will spend some of my time with my family. After that i will continue this crypto trading.
rovi84

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Build a business and enjoy life.But do not forget to give knowledge to a close friend about business-cryptocurrency, so that friend can also be successful like me.  Wink
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

I will concentrate on education and art. These are the most powerful things for me. Self-improvement and traveling are also on the top
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

Money has become such an essential aspect in the realization of our dreams! Though it never seems enough, and if the market co-operates, and I make enough to realize my envisioned lifestyle, then it would be all about investments, living my way, and giving back to society!
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

It really depends how rich I become.
If I get to put my hands on 100,000$ or something around that, I won't be able to retire, but my life condition is going to be chanced almost permanently.
With 100,000$ I will be able to live like a king for some years( eat very good food every day, buy nice clothes, a new car probably, vacations and etc).
If I get to put my hands on 1M$, then I will probably retire from my job and move to a country where I can live like a king.

prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

life does not end when you get rich or when you think you are already rich from the profits you gain with cryptos, it is just the beginning of something good. well of course I would not quit my current job even though I am rich, because even though crypto sustains you with your daily needs and exceeds your wants you will always need a fall back when everything is gone, and that is your normal job. Your normal job will always be there to back you up. I will not stop earning and making me more richer each day, after which if I have already have enough I will share what i have to those who need it the most. Maybe feed the hungry, buy a house for the homeless, or the best gift of all is time. Since almost all today are automated, you will have more time to spend and care for the sick, do charity works. After all being rich is all about the material things in life. You couldn't be much happier seeing people put a smile on their face when you do something great to them.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

This is a good question but the issue is that as human beings you have money, you want more money you get to that point, you still want more and that is the way we are configured. I am sure a lot of people who have met their target when they got aware of what bitcoin is all about are still in it even when their status have changed for the better. For me, when the time comes, I will seek knowledge by advancing studies, write thesis, present papers and become an academia.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

I will start a good business ,I will give job atleast 10 people
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I will help to my surroundings to get their dreams and goals. I will travel around the world to see whats really happens in the world. I'll build a house for my mother.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

a very philosophical question that really makes you think, but for now I think it will only be a dream, because I have not been able to earn anything yet, that's when I can earn several million, that's when I think that it is worth thinking about this, but for now it is necessary to work with crypto-currencies.
Farmcoin

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Undoubtedly, i want to continue to invest , in something real, for example : earth or business. Also in plans much to travel , i`m a very social man , i love when i am surrounded by many people , i love commonunication , i also  very frendly fellow. Anymore to give in charity .

Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Undoubtedly, i want to continue to invest , in something real, for example : earth or business. Also in plans much to travel , i`m a very social man , i love when i am surrounded by many people , i love commonunication , i also  very frendly fellow. Anymore to give in charity .

Charity is in my list aswell. I'd like to give money to a charity that's dealing with earth's pollution. Maybe a charity that's growing trees to reduce CO2 in our atmosphere. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: