Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL announces 28nm 600GH/S blade for $4680  (Read 40986 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:58:14 PM

It's safe to assume if you placed a pre-order now for BFL's 600GH/s unit, you can expect to receive it sometime during 2016.  Rest assure this is in NO WAY a troll post either.  Given BFL's track record and performance.. it's the likely and realistic prediction.

2016? Based on what? Break it down.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:02:34 PM

Scammy is as scammy does. BFL = Shady.

At least they ship something...

Where are yours Supa K1 miners ? With no ROI at all ? Huu ?

And don't tell me about Avalon fiasco...cause if you are a real Pro, you secure multiple providers.
You refunded every one : Good.
You haven't secured multiple chips providers : Bad.

You see...running a business isn't easy (and i'm asking myself if in your country they are aware about your "little business"...?)

Here is the deal. When you know you can't deliver you refund people. You don't play a waiting game and then string them along for 12 more months... or is it 2 weeks? You don't spend the BTC of your customers you hold it in escrow in case the worst happens. Nor do you bait and switch and then give no delivery date and then come up with fantastic new product for just 10% more and low and behold it is delayed 2 months after raising more capital to perpetuate the lies you are being sold. Ya I am the shady one that can't run a business. I prefer not to be litigated into oblivion also I prefer to work with integrity and honesty. Something else our little business has going for it. Thanks for asking.

Refunds without questions and delaying tactics it is the LEAST shady thing you can do I am sure I can garner more trust in this forum based on that alone than BFL can with "shipping" something very very late and in most cases not at all. I suspect that in the longer term we will do ok with our little business and that is just something time will tell. Until we have resolved all our refunds we are not going to be promoting our other projects we have going. That is just rude to those who put trust in our hands in the first place. One thing at a time and resolve the problems you have before moving on to the next project. Just a sound decision on our part as a cooperative.

BFL = Shady.
fractal02 = Shady socket puppet.

Here's the deal, Bick:

You had a "paint by numbers" business plan and you are, in every sense of the word, a failure at even that.  You had a proven board design (by someone else).  You had proven chips (by someone else). All you had to do was slap two separate parts together, chips and board... and you couldn't even accomplish that much.  You are a terrible businessman.  You have absolutely zero ability to follow through, even when everything, down to the last detail is handed to you on a silver platter.  

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts.  BFL managed to see the entire project through from the very start and has shipped thousands upon thousands of units, and you can't even manage to ship a handful of units that you snap together and throw in a box.  Then you have the unmitigated gall to come here and complain about BFL?  Hahaha... you are pathetic.  Is your constant complaining a way to make yourself feel better after realizing you are such a failure?  What is it?  You had everything available to you and you still couldn't follow through... guess it's not so easy manufacturing things, is it?  Even when you don't have to, you know, put any work into it... you still can't do it.  But sure, tell us how you know a business should be run.  Regale us with tales of how you know exactly what to do to run a successful business, I'd love to hear it. 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:06:13 PM

Scammy is as scammy does. BFL = Shady.

At least they ship something...

Where are yours Supa K1 miners ? With no ROI at all ? Huu ?

And don't tell me about Avalon fiasco...cause if you are a real Pro, you secure multiple providers.
You refunded every one : Good.
You haven't secured multiple chips providers : Bad.

You see...running a business isn't easy (and i'm asking myself if in your country they are aware about your "little business"...?)

Here is the deal. When you know you can't deliver you refund people. You don't play a waiting game and then string them along for 12 more months... or is it 2 weeks? You don't spend the BTC of your customers you hold it in escrow in case the worst happens. Nor do you bait and switch and then give no delivery date and then come up with fantastic new product for just 10% more and low and behold it is delayed 2 months after raising more capital to perpetuate the lies you are being sold. Ya I am the shady one that can't run a business. I prefer not to be litigated into oblivion also I prefer to work with integrity and honesty. Something else our little business has going for it. Thanks for asking.

Refunds without questions and delaying tactics it is the LEAST shady thing you can do I am sure I can garner more trust in this forum based on that alone than BFL can with "shipping" something very very late and in most cases not at all. I suspect that in the longer term we will do ok with our little business and that is just something time will tell. Until we have resolved all our refunds we are not going to be promoting our other projects we have going. That is just rude to those who put trust in our hands in the first place. One thing at a time and resolve the problems you have before moving on to the next project. Just a sound decision on our part as a cooperative.

BFL = Shady.
fractal02 = Shady socket puppet.

Here's the deal, Bick:

You had a "paint by numbers" business plan and you are, in every sense of the word, a failure at even that.  You had a proven board design (by someone else).  You had proven chips (by someone else). All you had to do was slap two separate parts together, chips and board... and you couldn't even accomplish that much.  You are a terrible businessman.  You have absolutely zero ability to follow through, even when everything, down to the last detail is handed to you on a silver platter.  

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts.  BFL managed to see the entire project through from the very start and has shipped thousands upon thousands of units, and you can't even manage to ship a handful of units that you snap together and throw in a box.  Then you have the unmitigated gall to come here and complain about BFL?  Hahaha... you are pathetic.  Is your constant complaining a way to make yourself feel better after realizing you are such a failure?  What is it?  You had everything available to you and you still couldn't follow through... guess it's not so easy manufacturing things, is it?  Even when you don't have to, you know, put any work into it... you still can't do it.  But sure, tell us how you know a business should be run.  Regale us with tales of how you know exactly what to do to run a successful business, I'd love to hear it. 

Bick was an ASIC entrepreneur? O.O  No wonder he hates BFL.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:07:47 PM

Josh is running out of zeal. New posts lack old hubris. End of an era.  Cry

Vires in numeris
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:09:27 PM

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts.  

I call BS, simply because you took too much money from ordinary customers to accomplish that. With all that money at your disposal you are a total failure.

Your timing is a failure, your product is a failure, your company is a failure, and you are a total failure.
willphase

Activity: 767

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:11:24 PM

Bick was an ASIC entrepreneur? O.O  No wonder he hates BFL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210635.0

Will

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:22:45 PM

Thanks, Will, that was a fascinating read.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:25:06 PM

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts.  

I call BS, simply because you took too much money from ordinary customers to accomplish that. With all that money at your disposal you are a total failure.

Your timing is a failure, your product is a failure, your company is a failure, and you are a total failure.

He knows he is a failure. No need to rub it in. I on the other hand am not so easily dissuaded. Let us see who gets sued less that be the benchmark I would love to be measured against.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:29:42 PM

He knows he is a failure. No need to rub it in. I on the other hand am not so easily dissuaded. Let us see who gets sued less that be the benchmark I would love to be measured against.
How's that lawsuit against Avalon going?

DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:35:36 PM

Who wants me to post BCP19's isp address and information?

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146678 <-- DrJoe Sock Puppet

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:38:46 PM

Feel Free

You are the idiot that fell for such an easy set up. The irony.

If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:40:14 PM

Feel Free

Thanks!  I like your admission of guilt as well.

tampazeus

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:41:18 PM

It's safe to assume if you placed a pre-order now for BFL's 600GH/s unit, you can expect to receive it sometime during 2016.  Rest assure this is in NO WAY a troll post either.  Given BFL's track record and performance.. it's the likely and realistic prediction.

I expect 2nd half of 2014, with small possibility of 2015. But 2016 seems bit off
DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:42:01 PM

Feel Free

I completely admit it.

bcp19

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:43:03 PM

Feel Free

I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

DrJoeGrine

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

Feel Free

I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

I guess that magically changes your isp and location and information from said info. Me no thinks you understand the internet.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:45:56 PM

He has taken it upon himself to post libelous accusations about me on BFL forums. I am silenced on the forum so I cannot defend myself and since BCP19 took it upon himself to be malicious, I took it upon myself to acquire said information since the thread that I am a pedophile is still on the forum.  Grin

Feel Free

Thanks!  I like your admission of guilt as well.

I completely admit it.
All I have to do is power down my modem, hold the reset button for like 30 seconds, power back up and poof, you got nothing.  Enjoy though!

Dude,he said he ALREADY has your info,all that will do is change your IP addy.Damage done dude  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 10:32:43 PM

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts. 

Heh... that's what I thought.  The "Busineess for Dummies" book that you read didn't work out and now you're throwing a tantrum to try to take attention away from the fact that your entire business is a failure from start to finish.  Meanwhile, in BFL land, more product than any other company has been shipped.  More hashrate than any other company has been shipped.  Poor Bick is left looking at his failure of a plan wondering what went wrong.  So sad.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
erschiessen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:25:24 PM

On the other hand, BFL managed to create a chip from scratch, design and manufacture numerous boards.  Design and manufacture cases, power supplies, heat sinks, cables and a whole host of other parts. 

Heh... that's what I thought.  The "Busineess for Dummies" book that you read didn't work out and now you're throwing a tantrum to try to take attention away from the fact that your entire business is a failure from start to finish.  Meanwhile, in BFL land, more product than any other company has been shipped.  More hashrate than any other company has been shipped.  Poor Bick is left looking at his failure of a plan wondering what went wrong.  So sad.

Asicminer?

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: