Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoint to $1,800 USD by end of 2018  (Read 3092 times)
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

Well at the current decline rate, the BTC price may go lower than $10000 but I expect a rebound this year and we'll see higher prices than in 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xplorer79

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Nobody could really predict what will happen to the bitcoin price in the future. But in my opinion, bitcoin will slowly lose it's dominance over the other coins, because it's tech is outdated. The fees and confirmation times are not acceptable except for speculating peoples, there is no way it could be used for daily purposes. The "normal" people will slowly learn that fact, and will turn to other coins, better suited for real world use.
Also, the energy required for mining bitcoin is a strong concern, I don't think it is sustainable. In the long term, the world needs a more energy efficient crypto.
So, this is just my opinion, but if nothing is done, bitcoin could lose much of it's value in the future, and others coins would benefit of that.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

i have read tons of prediction about BTC price by the end of 2018, going from 1million dollar back to 500$ each.
Guess what? we can't know what will be the price, you can sort of foreseen on a weekly basis but by the end of the year it's almost impossible.
Like most of the users already answered, this will not happen because there is way to much attention dragged to BTC and at this point, the lowest it can be around 10k or a bit less.
There are way too many people involved, companies and investors to let it drop to nearly 0.. on the other hands, everything can happen just depend on the environment around BTC and crypto in general.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Everyone has his/her own opinion about how bitcoin would like be on a slated time. I don't think that will ever happen because bitcoin is the king of the cryptoworld and its stability and dominance will keep it afloat against adversaries.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

i have read tons of prediction about BTC price by the end of 2018, going from 1million dollar back to 500$ each.
Guess what? we can't know what will be the price, you can sort of foreseen on a weekly basis but by the end of the year it's almost impossible.
Like most of the users already answered, this will not happen because there is way to much attention dragged to BTC and at this point, the lowest it can be around 10k or a bit less.
There are way too many people involved, companies and investors to let it drop to nearly 0.. on the other hands, everything can happen just depend on the environment around BTC and crypto in general.
Even the experts are having a hard time in predicting the value of bitcoin, honestly, I don't know what to do with my holding but what's in my mind is to just hold what I have, if it will be worth a $500 let us see, but I think it could not happen, it will still recover after a month, so I'll just patiently wait for it.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

ha ha ha, that's all I'm gonna say..
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Even the experts are having a hard time in predicting the value of bitcoin, honestly, I don't know what to do with my holding but what's in my mind is to just hold what I have, if it will be worth a $500 let us see, but I think it could not happen, it will still recover after a month, so I'll just patiently wait for it.

Just be patient and dodn't freak out because for sure this is just another run of pump and dump. If you freak out you will just contribute to the markets rundown of price.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Nope that will never happen.
Bitcoin will not go down lower than 10.000$

Marked you as one of the worst financial analyst, ever.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Krutesh
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

nobody can predict that. it can be $1800 or $18000.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Hi there Sinistlercoin! The news is all about “prediction”    and currently, there are also predictions that say that bitcoin could reach at a Million dollar in few more years. But then again, those are what we called “prediction”. One can’t say a prediction is accurate enough to be judge. You could come back when the stated year 2020 com and check the price of bitcoin. On the other hand, the trend in crypto nowadays is combined by utility use, just like the Ripple and Strat. That is why, prediction for that innovation could be real, but the price could be questionable.  Wink
Lukas Tarantas

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

What is your optimism based on? The cost of 10,000 is only a number, not more. Already tonight, bitcoin can cost 9,000, and tomorrow even less.

almost30

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

20K By the End Of The YEAR >  Wink
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

by the end of 2018 ? I think it will be 30000 dollars
Bitcoin price is unpredictable..Last year bitcoin price ends up with almost $20k and it's impossible to fall down to $1,800 this year and I believe that the price of bitcoin until the end of the 2018 will reach up to $20k.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Lukas Tarantas

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

I went to the kitchen, drank tea, came back - and bitcoin 9600 costs. And what will happen to him when I start supper?

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

I really do not think there is a way to tell at the moment in what direction we are heading.
One year ago, bitcoin was at about 1000$. Who would have thought that bitcoin would take the developement we have seen?
Unfortunatelly developements can go in two directions.
What keeps me optimistic is the fact that there are many hodlers out there. People who do not sell, no matter how far it goes down.
I suppose they provide one factor that keeps the price way above the number mentioned in the title.

It's me!!!
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Maybe it can go to $1800,because the price of all crypto currencies is falling and it makes me feel unsecured about bitcoins and other altcoins.I am already lost good amount of money in terms of USD.I wish that current crazy downtrend have to stop soon or it maybe the end of crypto currency era. Sad

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

It might go to 18 cents.     No one knows.   

sent from my X6
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

ouch...
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

The market is down but does not think it will continue to go down for a long time. I do not think Bitcoin can drop below $ 8000, I'm sure this is because the market will come back soon.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Your prediction is incorrect, bitcoin is now below $10k
and falling, I really would hope bitcoin could go back up soon,
allot of pro traders said bitcoin will hit $100k - $200k 2018.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀