Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you see that Bitcoin drop every year mid january  (Read 434 times)
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

third topic with this.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Interesting. It is possible that the Asian people decided to sell BTC to prepare for the New Year's Day celebration according to the Moon calendar. Wait for new raising phase of BTC. 15.000$ is a good price.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Usually after the Christmas bitcoin surge, people withdraw their money on January. So, we can just mark January as a dumping time. Well, we should get used to it because it's part of the crypto cycle. Prices will recover soon for sure, this was all because of the FUD coming out. So, just hold strong.

There are car promos at dealerships at this time. 2017 models get huge discounts. We are already recovering, it seems this 9900 could be the new low point. If we don't break it this week it will be the starting point for this years surge. Get ready for 20k in a few months Cool

Omg sweet I was keeping it together but barely because I was fearing we have switched trends over, good to know I can relax and this has happened before. Not saying it will go up soon but this gives me confidence to hodl harder than I could now.

Don't waste your time worrying for nothing. Instead open charts or go to tradingview and learn something. The short term uptrend was broken, but we are still above the long term trendline. To break it we'd have to go below $5000. If we follow this line our lows in April and may should stay above $7000 and I believe they will.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

if you look at bitcoin prices right now yes it is time for us to invest here, because when else can see bitcoin down to 9k and usually after this price will rise again in the next month after the celebration of Chinese New Year
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

if you look at bitcoin prices right now yes it is time for us to invest here, because when else can see bitcoin down to 9k and usually after this price will rise again in the next month after the celebration of Chinese New Year

I'm fairly sure you're right about it being a good time to invest but there's no way that Chinese Lunar New Year is the only reason that the price has crashed as low as 10k. That just doesn't add up, the other stuff all comes in to it and so getting Chinese Lunar New Year out of the way doesn't suddenly mean there will be some miraculous recovery.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

yes that's true i see this photo last time also it is not the south koreans and china that are causing the price of bitcoin decreases it is the nature of bitcoin. the price will decrease to secure more the bitcoins. it will be increase for sure. just hodl now.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

This is indeed an interesting finding and until now, it repeated every year. Even though there are several explanations for this like the Chinese New Year or U.S. people cashing out for taxes etc., I am not sure, what the reason is exactly. I am looking forward to the upcoming year, as I wonder, if it repeats again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

every new year that Bitcoin price drop due holidays but not for that level of drop its more than 50%. but for sure bitcoin price will  pump soon.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

Mid of January become the day of correction after the bulls run Cheesy and seem like bitcoin will recover by the end of January or in February such as happened in 2017 where bitcoin increases slowly over time. The cycle always repeated, maybe someone or a group of whales always do the same thing in the mid of January, to cash-out at the moment to give an opportunity for new adopters to enter the market at a lower price. Honestly, it's a good thing as most altcoins declined as well, buy more coins in the dip and sell at the peak.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Thank you for this. It can help me to analyze how the bitcoin system works and when it will be the pump and the dump of its value.
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

yea its nice to see that this happens every year, just hold and wait for the market to pick up again.

If i had more capital id be investing right now Wink

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

i know what will happen for now bitcoin go dumping the price i think in the few days bitcoin continue dumping but  in my reasearching and reading in the forum before, pump and dump are normal work movement from digital crypto currency i think no need to worry bitcoin dumping today later on the price will raised again in the market price.

X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

I've heard from bitcoin users and traders I personally know how bitcoin prices really drop by either late December until mid January or the whole January in fact.  They say that it happens because most traders and users pull out some of their bitcoins and convert it to fiat so that they will have resources to use during the Holiday season.  They need money to shop and purchase gifts and prepare for Christmas dinner and all that comes with the festivities.  So I'm assuming based on this that when we have a lot of pull outs, that could cause a dip in bitcoin's value.  I am no expert here bit that's just theirs and my observation but now, looking at the brighter side of things, bitcoins value will still rise again, and that is something that everyone looks forward to.  For the timebeing, people should take advantage of the price drop now to but bitcoins if they like and can afford it.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
genwealth17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:08:28 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:23:55 AM by genwealth17

How long does it take prices to generally stabilize? I see the charts for the consistent dips in January however I don’t see info on when it will recover- any ideas here? I'm curious to see how quickly it recovers
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

How long does it take prices to generally stabilize? I see the charts for the consistent dips in January however I don’t see info on when it will recover- any ideas here? I'm curious to see how quickly it recovers

It's a normal movement of the market value of bitcoin mate, you don't have to be worry about this continues dumping price of it, this is the best time for us to buy more bitcoin to have a huge profit in the near future rather than selling of all your bitcoins and losing so much money, Because for sure, after this dumping of price of bitcoin, it soars higher than what you've expected.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

That's why we need to keep calm and hold our bitcoin until the bitcoin price will recover from the deep down fall. I'am sure this coming february the bitcoin price will increase again and many users are regret it because they sold their bitcoin at low prices.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

you forgot January 2014. $800 January and $200 December. But yeah this January dip is happening each year, so it's no need to get all panicked and sell. Not yet at least.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

Most of the people here said that everytime chineese new year is approaching big chunk of coins/tokens are being sold = big drop for Bitcoin no need to worry about the drop it would recover soon enough after the lunar new year.
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Illuminati confirmed Smiley
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

Hmm seems it is a tradition of btc. Thanks for this one. Investors have a hint already what to do on mid of January.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: