Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23617 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.
This is the problem that lina.review wants to solve. The cheating behind reviews. By using of blockchain technology based in ERC20-Token, we can say that the review is not fraud and the lina can see if it is a false review to the company.
I believe that will control having a review fraud and soon lina will recognize as the first online review that is trustworthy and fair to all.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.
In which ever angle i am looking at this review platform, i cannot think of the accuracy or i say the authenticity of the reviews because each reviewer is being paid and for them to be able to get paid they must make positive reviews because that is the target of the advertiser and the merchants. Can someone explain this please.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

i like how a LINA users can receive Lina token rewards by writing their reviews on the services and products on the Lina Platform, this will encourage users to give reviews irregardless if it is good or bad and these reviews would be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

They are paid reviewers/users dude. In order for them to get payment, they must make only positive reviews. After all, only possitive reviews will be considered and i think this platform s for built for it. They must make positive reviews and that is the problem they reviews are not trustworthy and credibility questionable.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

In which ever angle i am looking at this review platform, i cannot think of the accuracy or i say the authenticity of the reviews because each reviewer is being paid and for them to be able to get paid they must make positive reviews because that is the target of the advertiser and the merchants. Can someone explain this please.
You can take a look on the whitepaper for more informations. Simply said, lina.review will implement a blockchain technology to address issues such as transparency and immutability of the score. All I can say is that, lina will make review more valid and credible to use.

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

Hi Tatalin! At first i was actually skeptical on Lina.review's registration fee for Merchants & Advertisers, then your concern came along. I guess the registration fees will somehow protect the consumers (and the whole of the review platform i guess) from businesses you are concerned of. First of all, if Lina.review is requiring users who wanted to be helpers a set of binding & legal identification, then we can expect more strict requirements for businesses.  Secondly, with the registration/advertising fees in place, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be an expensive (and ridiculous, if i may say) strategy to bring down a competitor.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

is there a direct competitor of lina and how does it differ or how do you compare it from them
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Great help for the community, i think providing profits for users and experts for the system development and quality of reviews they made will become competitive and more legitimate because they cannot be easily influence or attract from the offers coming from other companies since they are paid already.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

If it is a commissioned review, then we can expect positive reviews about the product or company. A review is really relevant to consumers since we try to check comments and feed backs on the products or company before we buy or be engage with them as consumers. Impact of a negative review on a particular brand might hurt sales of that particular brand or product. In considering this, is LINA practical? We typically look for comparisons of similar items from different brand and companies not just positive feed backs when we buy products. Looking forward on the application of Blockchain Technology on a Review Flatform which is LINA. By the way, what does LINA stands for?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

If you have a business that wants to advertise Lina is a great platform for advertising, Advertisers are businesses or individuals who want to advertise on Lina.review or other
review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform. Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review. Hereinafter, Advertisers could be also referred to as Merchant.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

If you have a business that wants to advertise Lina is a great platform for advertising, Advertisers are businesses or individuals who want to advertise on Lina.review or other
review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform. Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review. Hereinafter, Advertisers could be also referred to as Merchant.
I guess you have misunderstood with the lina platform. Lina is not for advertiser nor commercial of the company. It is a platform that will give a fair and appropriate review for the services and products of a certain company. The platform itself wants to make reviews equal to all! They use blockchain technology in order to eliminate fraud and make reviews decentralized and more transparent.

sudhakark

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Reviewing blockchain brings forth transparency and thus becomes easier as a platform. To ensure that this system comes to life, Lina Review brought in to picture an immutability of a blockchain as this creates an environment for all the customers. Trust makes things to work easily as it is through reviews that you come to know how things work around.

Transparency, criteria, hybrid architecture, earn through Lina Tokens are some of the other factors that affect Lina in the long term run. Hence, when you are part of Lina Review, you shall automatically be on the road to success as there is a network of professionals who help you at every step thereby not letting you to think of giving up any time soon.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Trust makes things to work easily as it is through reviews that you come to know how things work around.

Lina will make a new chapter for online reviews. It will connect the criteria of the people in everyone. Every person will now easily guided to a better services and can avoid from firms who are offering a high and not valuable service. As a matter of fact, many people will make lina review as a basis form of buying.
We all know that review is easily to understand and it does not play vital role in the market but because of review, buyers may change their mind.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
Merited by lovesybitz (1)

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
Actually the subjects they will review is quite limited as of now, they are medical services, hospitals, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency, and smartphone. all are good subjects for review since this are all high in demand, adding online shopping websites for reviews is a must add as well, people tend to get scammed from those sellers so reviews from users of these online sites will be a good benefit for the public.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

On OP I see Lina give the users ability to create their own review system, how much the cost for each reviews system that created by users? Or is it absolutely free for everyone?
Bitbitchy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

On OP I see Lina give the users ability to create their own review system, how much the cost for each reviews system that created by users? Or is it absolutely free for everyone?
Who wants to give free reviews? Do you take time to give reviews yourself if you are asked to make reviews? There’s a lot of questions playing in my mind about this platform but I’m sure they are not the only one under heaven so i just have to understand that now a days people are indeed looking at the review rates of a certain product before buying it.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

I'm a newbie and what I understand about LINA is that this is a platform to solve issues regarding biased and manipulated reviews for different products&services by companies or people involved thereby misleading the clients/end users from the truth which is unjust.Good to know LINA will be of great help in this matter.
Bitbitchy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

I'm a newbie and what I understand about LINA is that this is a platform to solve issues regarding biased and manipulated reviews for different products&services by companies or people involved thereby misleading the clients/end users from the truth which is unjust.Good to know LINA will be of great help in this matter.

Lina is a vreview platform. I have not read they solve issues like review manipulations. I think you’ve read a different white paper  Grin. Advertisers/products pay to get good reviews here.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

This is the problem that lina.review wants to solve. The cheating behind reviews. By using of blockchain technology based in ERC20-Token, we can say that the review is not fraud and the lina can see if it is a false review to the company.
I believe that will control having a review fraud and soon lina will recognize as the first online review that is trustworthy and fair to all.
We are all have the same thing. The problem in reviews! Believe it or not, 95% of online reviews are illegible and well paid by the company. They just make it advertisement in order to have more profits.
It will be difficult for lina to solve this problem even there is so called blockchain technology. Reviews always want by the firms to manipulate.
smith4cris

Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

I guess you have misunderstood with the lina platform. Lina is not for advertiser nor commercial of the company. It is a platform that will give a fair and appropriate review for the services and products of a certain company. The platform itself wants to make reviews equal to all! They use blockchain technology in order to eliminate fraud and make reviews decentralized and more transparent.

I might have misunderstood LINA platform as well. You are saying that LINA is directed to "the reviewers/helpers" themselves rather than the paying customers/merchants right? More of an honest review whether its positive or negative one. If you are getting paid to give honest reviews, LINA will be welcomed by more reviewers/helpers and companies who are confident with their products or services will go forward to be subjected to reviews using LINA platform. Blockchain technology will be put in good use for the transparency of the reviews and hopefully when the quality of reviews are maintained LINA can be a top review platform preferred by more clients and trusted by the consumers.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: