Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23617 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
Merited by wdnj (36)

How to participate in ICO, Step by step:

Step 1: Register on Lina.network
Step 2: Complete KYC Process
Step 3: Awaiting confirmation
Step 4: Complete Deposit
Step 5: Receive Lina Token

IMPORTANT!
Always check that emails from Lina regarding the TGE
come from tge@lina.network
If you require assistance, please contact us at support@lina.network

Summary of how to participate
Source: https://lina.review/How_to_participate_in_Lina_TGE.pdf
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I would like to clarify, is Lina also having its ICO? Since there will also be LINA Tokens I'm sure they will be for sale right? This thread focuses on what is LINA and we might have been missing out how to invest in LINA right? I hope you can clarify this. Thanks.

This thread purpose is to find what LINA project's weaknesses and strengths tp make the project better and perfect before it Launches to the public.
YES, there will be an ICO, It will last from January 15, 2018, until March 28, this Crowd sale will have 200 million tokens at 1 USD each.

Where do I buy Lina Tokens? I'm a bit new so I'm still trying to learn about wallet and all and I think for 1 USD each I can buy a few tokens. I'm looking forward to this and maybe I can also apply as  a professional reviewer for Lina clients. If only I did put more effort on posting and reading here in the forum I'm probably able to join the bounty campaign now.
Kindly go their website for you to know more about the ICO of the lINA token, this will help you for that https://lina.review/
How to participate in the crowdsale? kindly go here directly https://lina.review/How_to_participate_in_Lina_TGE.pdf

just a reminder pal: Do NOT use Exchange wallet when depositing, or your token will be gone forever.

I hope this is a good help for you and i did well to assist you.
By the way, this is a good investment as i invest some here too.

Thanks for the link. I missed the Powerpoint presentation. This is really helpful. Yes, I do hope that LINA's ICO is a success. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Online review is also a way of advertising a certain company to use "word of mouth". Good online reviews bring in new customer. We as a consumer, we want to look first for the reviews or feedback before we spend our money. By Lina's platform, this could help consumers to give us the most legitimate and trustworthy online reviews.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

If you have a business that wants to advertise Lina is a great platform for advertising, Advertisers are businesses or individuals who want to advertise on Lina.review or other
review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform. Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser - and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review. Hereinafter, Advertisers could be also referred to as Merchant.
I guess you have misunderstood with the lina platform. Lina is not for advertiser nor commercial of the company. It is a platform that will give a fair and appropriate review for the services and products of a certain company. The platform itself wants to make reviews equal to all! They use blockchain technology in order to eliminate fraud and make reviews decentralized and more transparent.

I might have misunderstood LINA platform as well. You are saying that LINA is directed to "the reviewers/helpers" themselves rather than the paying customers/merchants right? More of an honest review whether its positive or negative one. If you are getting paid to give honest reviews, LINA will be welcomed by more reviewers/helpers and companies who are confident with their products or services will go forward to be subjected to reviews using LINA platform. Blockchain technology will be put in good use for the transparency of the reviews and hopefully when the quality of reviews are maintained LINA can be a top review platform preferred by more clients and trusted by the consumers.
But that is the main question here. How is the quality of the reviews being assured? Since every reviewer or user and helper want to get paid and every negative review they will give will not be given credit so they will be forced to give only positive reviews regardless if they really know the products or not.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

I just thought of something about the reviewers on the website, how can Lina validate if the reviewers are certified buyer of a specific product? Do you have qualification before someone can write a review on the product?
They actually need to sort this issue, it's easy to put a review these days with just simply signing up an account, clicking a rate you want to put in and throwing some nice or harsh words but in fairness with lina.review, they want to build specific standards in order for users make a system for the review of a specific product and service in order to evaluate and assess overall performance or quality of the service/product not just by randomly selecting a number from a scale of 0-10 or by clicking a star based on what they think.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.
No. But every review will pass through the platform. Im sure they are going to scrutinize every single review before they let it out in public whether it is positive or negative. And i was thinking, if it negative, will they let it out also to the public or they will eliminate this negative review? And of course i believe that the advertisers will not pay the platform for recieving negative reviews.
Bitbratt

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

To strengthen Lina Review Platform’s credibility, i think it would be best if they have a different and unique way of sifting reviews as well as the ability to avoid review fraud or fake reviews. Online reviews have been so untrustworthy now a days and i hope lina will make that difference.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

Lina project will play an important role on both the consumers' and as well as to the entrepreneurs' is it because it's major role is to give an unbiased and transparent reviews to the consumers and to the side of the entrepreneurs the lina project will serve as their advertisment through the reviews that is being given by the people who avail their service
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

What about bounty campaign?
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Lina project will play an important role on both the consumers' and as well as to the entrepreneurs' is it because it's major role is to give an unbiased and transparent reviews to the consumers and to the side of the entrepreneurs the lina project will serve as their advertisment through the reviews that is being given by the people who avail their service
When this project will be implemented?
Bitbratt

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:44:58 PM by Bitbratt

Still not understanding how Lina stops fraudulent/bought reviews. I just keep reading how the blockchain is immutable and transparent and decentralized.... but what exactly is the process that makes Lina different from anything else. It is not laid out enough for my understanding.
I also keep on coming back to the whitepaper but i cannot find such as you mentioned. Maybe one from the team can give us a clear and specific explanation. That will be an additional point for the credibility of the platform.  
Bitbratt

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

When this project will be implemented?

You gotta take a look at their roadmap madam. It is in their white paper.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Online review is also a way of advertising a certain company to use "word of mouth". Good online reviews bring in new customer. We as a consumer, we want to look first for the reviews or feedback before we spend our money. By Lina's platform, this could help consumers to give us the most legitimate and trustworthy online reviews.
but how they can assure us that those online reviews are worth it? transparent and no back jobs?
Can reviews be funded right? as you are here on the forum and do such campaigns. how can you make sure that those people are ot making reviews to earn money?
smith4cris

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

but how they can assure us that those online reviews are worth it? transparent and no back jobs?
Can reviews be funded right? as you are here on the forum and do such campaigns. how can you make sure that those people are ot making reviews to earn money?

Well if you read the whitepaper, people will  be doing the review because they can make a living out of it. Helpers, as specified will need to submit his/her CV, highlighting his credential as a reviewer. Similarly, regular users can apply as helpers.

They can't assure us but blockchain technology will be of help in the transparency and tracing back the reviews from the users and the helpers. Using blockchain technology, I think LINA can monitor the progress of each activity and check on the quality of the reviews as they will be given by qualified helpers based on their submitted credentials. Currently LINA will be having its ICO or it is gaining investments for the development of the project. The success of the project will really be dependent on the acceptance of the merchants on using LINA as the preferred platform for reviews. For helpers, I myself may apply in the future. As of now we can help LINA thru decimating information and joining the Campaigns and Bounties. Good luck to us.

titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

A blockchain based review platform! What a wonderful idea! The reviews will be unbiased. Feedback will be easily provided. Everything transparent. Am I getting it right? Good luck
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

Well if you read the whitepaper, people will  be doing the review because they can make a living out of it. Helpers, as specified will need to submit his/her CV, highlighting his credential as a reviewer. Similarly, regular users can apply as helpers.

They can't assure us but blockchain technology will be of help in the transparency and tracing back the reviews from the users and the helpers. Using blockchain technology, I think LINA can monitor the progress of each activity and check on the quality of the reviews as they will be given by qualified helpers based on their submitted credentials. Currently LINA will be having its ICO or it is gaining investments for the development of the project. The success of the project will really be dependent on the acceptance of the merchants on using LINA as the preferred platform for reviews. For helpers, I myself may apply in the future. As of now we can help LINA thru decimating information and joining the Campaigns and Bounties. Good luck to us.

I guess Lina Review wants to put a ratings/reviews on every business model that we are conducting. Blockchain is very transparent that's why governments are very serious to make a token and i think Lina Review will help to conduct a project!.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

What if competitors register under a variety of names and post negative reviews about a certain business? Does LINA will check every single review that comes to their platform if the review is credible? If anyone can have access to put a review to a certain business, then that could be no difference with other review sites we have right now.

Hi Tatalin! At first i was actually skeptical on Lina.review's registration fee for Merchants & Advertisers, then your concern came along. I guess the registration fees will somehow protect the consumers (and the whole of the review platform i guess) from businesses you are concerned of. First of all, if Lina.review is requiring users who wanted to be helpers a set of binding & legal identification, then we can expect more strict requirements for businesses.  Secondly, with the registration/advertising fees in place, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be an expensive (and ridiculous, if i may say) strategy to bring down a competitor.

If the competitors register their name as a common users, then registration fees are free. As common users they can freely write their own review and assessment. My concern is this, how can Lina avoid this kind of tactics? (If everyone can be a common user and each of it can write their own review). I guess there should be a limitation as to what extent a common user can write a review based on what he has experienced.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Hi Tatalin! At first i was actually skeptical on Lina.review's registration fee for Merchants & Advertisers, then your concern came along. I guess the registration fees will somehow protect the consumers (and the whole of the review platform i guess) from businesses you are concerned of. First of all, if Lina.review is requiring users who wanted to be helpers a set of binding & legal identification, then we can expect more strict requirements for businesses.  Secondly, with the registration/advertising fees in place, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be an expensive (and ridiculous, if i may say) strategy to bring down a competitor.

If the competitors register their name as a common users, then registration fees are free. As common users they can freely write their own review and assessment. My concern is this, how can Lina avoid this kind of tactics? (If everyone can be a common user and each of it can write their own review). I guess there should be a limitation as to what extent a common user can write a review based on what he has experienced.
For users to become helper ( the one will give reviews) they need to be approved by helper board and as soon as lina.review community grow, approval from helper board will become strict so i think we should not worry that much regarding fake reviews since they are assessed first before making reviews in certain products and services. Having negative feedbacks is good actually, companies will be forced to elevate the quality of their service and product and people will acknowledge lina as strict due to standards they made for user's reviews.
smith4cris

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:08:48 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 06:23:24 PM by smith4cris

Finally I'm a Jr. Member, where can I join any bounty for Lina? I'm interested in joining Lina and Looking forward to this project.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I have read the whitepaper and Lina is focused on review system of products and services. Im a fan of review and your right most of the reviews I read is in favor of the product and not to mention bloggers who are paid to review products as well. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing anything that’s new to me. I just have a question is the product & service review limited to US products and US reviewers?
Actually the subjects they will review is quite limited as of now, they are medical services, hospitals, hotels, movie, restaurant, cryptocurrency, and smartphone. all are good subjects for review since this are all high in demand, adding online shopping websites for reviews is a must add as well, people tend to get scammed from those sellers so reviews from users of these online sites will be a good benefit for the public.
I guess reviews will focus more on oligopolist because we all know that these companies are too powerful in the market. They dominate the market and at the same time, they control the price that they will issue upon the market. In short, it is good to know that people will give reviews to these oligopolist in order for the consumers to know who is better among them.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: