Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23617 times)
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?
That would be eaasy,the community will know it because if some of these merchants has reviewed a product and many helpers contradicts to the paid helper's review it would be so obvious that they get paid by these merchants,i wonder how this product will stop those people because there will always be some people who will take advantage to the system.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Overall, this is a well thought of project. Reading the whitepaper, it was very well researched and conceptualized. Only a few holes to be filled in once it has been launched.Decentralized, competitors listed, advantage over competitors listed, problem to be solved is clear, no claims of doing the impossible, but rather thinking first what would be the best option to solve problems with the current industry. Then, there is the target client market and target user market, all other industries, and all individual users.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.
I am thinking that bad reviews might lead to crash a certain firm. We know that review is powerful and if someone will totally lose its reputation to the mass probably, it will also lose its profits in result to bankruptcy.
Yes it can be a challenge to the firm, to change the firm but not at all times. For sure, if the reputation will damage already, no one will enter it again. Just like love, if you lose her faith to you, she will always doubt to your love.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers,because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Where is the moderator? i am really interested with this project but before i invest i want to ask some questions,so there will be a total transparency with the reviews from these helpers/experts,but the project itself looks promising the idea is good but i wonder how it will be applied in real life.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

If this project is going to achieve success it can eliminate those paid websites like techradar - cellphones and laptops reviews who are surely getting paid with the good reviews they are giving to these brands,we should know how these reviews will be trasparent and accurate reviews so the products,and consumers will benefit.

cryptodagger

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

Hello i am new to this forum,but this thread really catch my attention,,

when will this project starts? or is this already in ICO phase?.
The ICO isnt yet started,so you will still have sometime to do your own research,ICO investements needs to done properly so we wont be wasting our money to some scam projects....

back to the topic,

If these helpers will be rewarded with their reviews how will we know that these people wont be paid by those product producers or brands ?
The transparency of the review should be reviewed too,maybe some voting system so there will be no fraudulent activities from these people.

Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

If in reality, currently there is no evaluation mechanism for reviewers tbemselves,what is LINA's evaluation mechanism for the reviewers to make LINA review reliable?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Where is the moderator? i am really interested with this project but before i invest i want to ask some questions,so there will be a total transparency with the reviews from these helpers/experts,but the project itself looks promising the idea is good but i wonder how it will be applied in real life.
Moderator is not available eversince. I always keep an eye for this project but I did not see any footsteps of the moderator of lina. I think this thread is self-moderated.
The project surely applied in real life situation. In case that a person will search for a good/services, he will use lina.review in order to have an idea about the products offered by a firm. The review will serve as the guiding tool of a client to find the best firm that sells products.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

How would this website be different to those paid website out there? i dont really see how would that be possible because if those helpers that are reviewing these products would put negative review do you think they will get tokens for that?

I think even if the helpers put negative review about the product and they are telling the truth then they should be given tokens. If this happens people will get more reliability to this project.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

If in reality, currently there is no evaluation mechanism for reviewers tbemselves,what is LINA's evaluation mechanism for the reviewers to make LINA review reliable?

I believe there will be moderator based on my understanding because they will give out tokens to the helpers meaning they will need to monitor each helpers in order for them to compute their tokens.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

It should be well polished before it will be released to the public,because there will always be people who will take advantages using the system's holes.
Lets hear something about the moderator or the developers,so we would have more information about this project.

But overall i think thils will benefit most of the advertisers,because it will be much easier for them to connect to those targeted consumers.

They will improve it that's why the community is here to check the downside and what we can add up to their platform. And it is really an interesting project because even if you are just a reviewer or a simply a helper to the site you can gain profits by getting LINA.review tokens.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?
I dont think this is gonna happen because helpers belong to the platform and i dont think merchants can get access to those helpers or user to be paid to give them good reviews because all the review before it can come out is being screened first by Lina platform. Helpers are not hired by Lina.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

That will not be Lina’s task in my opinion since Lina is only responsible for the reviews whether it be positive or negative but i believe negative reviews has to be accompanied by a clear explanation on how they gave the product or merchant a very low or negative rate and based on those rate they can make their services better if the costumer or helpers make bad review about them and it should not be considered as a hindrance for their success.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

As I have read the previous posts, I observed that there are no definite answers on all the queries or confusions or doubts about the success of this project or the advantage of Lina Review compared to existing review system. Does anyone from the company can answer us directly to clarify things? Because sometimes our understanding even after reading he white paper doesn’t really what they are trying to point out.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

This will be a great source of reviews if the the blockchain technology would be use to this awesome project,i have read the whitepaper and it seems that will be possible,a decentralized review website to eliminate these paid website reviews.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

There should be someone to answer our questions,because we believe that this project has potentials in the future.
If the moderator is active here it will more easier for us to find good answers.??  Roll Eyes

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cryptomema

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Looks promising project to me,i have read the whitepaper but the question is how will these helpers or experts will earn money from giving good reviews? how those reviews will be transparent ? there are so much questions in my mind because this is something new,i couldnt disagree that we need to have something like this because those existing review websites are getting paid to have good reviews.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

It could be the largest review website in the future,better than those paid website who doesnt have accurate reviews if this is really a decentralized website it will benefit most of the consumers because they will know how the product will work,and will give them some good reasons to buy these products.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: