Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2098 times)
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.

I would  be interested in knowing more about the betting part. I have not heard yet about crypto sports, but if you think is worth a look... I can put some time to it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.

I would  be interested in knowing more about the betting part. I have not heard yet about crypto sports, but if you think is worth a look... I can put some time to it.
We can start with nothing ,crypto has a lot of potential and opportunities they offered to us. It is easy to earn crypto by joining signature campaign, airdrops and other reliable source in this kind of crypto works. It is possible to continue growing our money by investing and trading All of us interested and stand to have a future with crypto.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

For those who started crypto from the beginning for me is a good strategy, because for those who invest in crypto it is easier to earn a profit, than to keep it in the bank.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

A bit difficult but I think it is feasible. Probably not much to say about bounty. You can start the bounty campaign for free and use the reward to trade on cryptocurency. However, I advise you to protect your life by securing a reserve of energy. It is really necessary to anyone.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

A bit difficult but I think it is feasible. Probably not much to say about bounty. You can start the bounty campaign for free and use the reward to trade on cryptocurency. However, I advise you to protect your life by securing a reserve of energy. It is really necessary to anyone.

Right.You can start earning bitcoin with zero capital through engaging in signature and bounty campaigns.It may not be as big as the profit from trading but that can be a good start already.And from there,you can start trading even with a small amount of capital so you can also have your own experience which will really teach you to become skillful the next time you trade.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of reliable opportunities to earned cryptocurrencies even its started from zero .Like in signsture and airdrops probably no such money to pay its all your kinds and efforts of doing right to have benefits on bitcoin. Crypto means me a lot due to their legit transaction and securing payments.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Honestly it does make someone better in terms of financial capacity however don't rely on it right away. Especially when you get really good in trading, and you make profits more than what you expect; it is really helpful and there are a lot of opportunities in the world of crypto.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I think it's possible if you're a hard worker. Grin. I also start without investing anything but I still can be able to earn enough money with crypto to pay for my living just by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign in this forum. Then I used the amount of cryptocurrency I earned from campaign to start trading to get more money faster. Beside you can try airdrop although it's not really good but it's still an easy way to earn money without investing Smiley

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

I started from zero bitcoin and up until now, I never had a bitcoin.  I am earning through signature campaigns.  I was able to earn not more than one bitcoin but it certainly makes my life a little easier.  It is now much comfortable.  It is possible to have bitcoin even without anmoney to start with.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Yes it is possible to start from zero cash and you can earn in crypto as long as you have access to the internet. Like in this forum there many bounty campaigns that you can join you just have to do what they are requiring you to, be diligent and follow their rules.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

Very possible to acquire the wealth of bitcoin without having anything with you. You can absolutely do that if you are hardworking, you join bitcoin paying campaign . For instance, imagine you save up all your bitcoin payment as a senior member in your wallet since bitcoin was less than $500  Huh
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

yes it is possible but it's not going to be easy but it was worth it. I actually joined and participated on some signature campaigns when I started here, it took a while before I was able to earn a decent amount which i used for trading and investing.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

There's no possible even if you have not saving's in starting in crypto, at least you have a goal and hardworker.you can earn without saving  by joining the bounty campaign,all you need is to educate first yourself about the circulation of virtual currency and being an enthusiam of being a bounty hunters  by finding a good ICO in crypto world.even we have a zero capital in this kind of bussiness era,we can become profitable in our country and being successfull someday,by doing a simple task in cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Easily, in the presence of the computer with internet connection. It is necessary that there was a purpose, and a necessary minimum for its achievement. We participate in bounty campaigns, we collect and we grow.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Yes one can start from a zero cash and make it big in crypto currency but you must be ready to render services with your skill and patience is also required for you to succeed in that way dude.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

I have been there, when I started here, I really have nothing. I earned my money from signature campaign, and I started learning how to grow my money from there. I studied about cryptocurrency, investment, and trading. This requires a lot of patience, experience, failure and a lot more. Just work hard.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

You have the opportunity to join in airdrop or join bounty programs such as signature campaigns, facebook campaigns, telegram campaigns, joining translations and many other ways.
good luck.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Most people that are engage with crypto were just looking for a part time job to earn extra income..in my case its not really that i start with nothing because i have my regular job in private sector and entering this forum is a blessing where i can profit well.Although it wasn't that easy to earn money at first but at least i already make a living with it through my hardworks and proper time management just to do both job well.It is actually a nice source of income compared to my regular job that only pays a minimum wage but in crypto its opportunity really did help to achieve what i wanted in my life.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

Starting Cryptos with zero stood out to be one the most outstanding feature of Cryptos, there are so many opportunities created by Cryptos  e.g in this forum there are so many ways of earning Cryptos with zero cash like signature and bounty campaigns, offering of graphic designs and programming jobs.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Yes we can start to zero cash and make living with the help of electronic currency  as long as we work for the electronic currency world we can earn and achieve  a state of living  we  want

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: