Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2093 times)
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Many people who became rich because of their effort and hard worked. In bitcoin, even we started at zero, it is not impossible that someday we become one of those millionaire's. As what I've said hard work and time effort is the key to improve life status, on how to become stable in terms of wealth and financial status.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

not really zero, to access the internet there is also a fee. it's just that there is no business risk. just shrinking inventory value. In addition, you can collect your crypto capital from the altcoin subforum, it will help you a lot Grin

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
i don't think you can make it for living in cryptocurrency at first even you are great traders without starting money you cannot start for trading. joining in some bounties airdrop and signature campaign will help. but not to the point that you never needed to find another way to support your daily needs. if you earn from thier you can start a small business do trading and investment. but investment is not for short period of time need patience to that...
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Yes you can, but you have to be really lucky I guess and even then it would take some time.
Once case scenario:

Apply for bounty - Earn free tokens.
Wait for ICO and keep your fingers crossed this is not a scam and this coin will not die.
Wait for coin to be on exchanges.
Wait for coin to increase in value.
When it has some value that enough for day trading, start to day trade and profit!
Easier said than done.  Smiley
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

Yes we can earn with zero start in cryptocurrency.In my experience ,I have nothing to out or to invest and then I work on to join in signature campaign just to earn a lot of bitcoins.And then I successfully earn btc,I save it and the others I still hold waiting for making it profitable.There are so many oppurtunities in cryptocurrency all we have to do is to work hard to earn more a make a good living in crypto.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

arguably the cost we spend for a beginner is just an Android phone and internet cards,but even without the plunge into the world of crypto I think if Android and card the internet it is the need of our day-to-day.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

It can be possible friends. For month ago I am join in bitcoin and I am start to join in bounty social media then I am join in signature campaign until now. I just join in bounty because I don't have enough money, but Now I get many more rewards from the bounty. So, just work hardly and what you need can be possible Smiley
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

The two most important things when you deal with crypto currencies are knowledge and common sense.
Knowledge helps to earn money. Maybe with coding or graphics or just a signature campaign. Money is not really needed for these things.
And the common sense helps you to keep the money.
There are many ways to lose money in the crypto world, and a lot of them can be avoided just by using some common sense.
My advice: Don't bee too greedy, don't be naive!

It's me!!!
sinhlyshpt

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:50:35 AM

Crypto is so great but dangerous!
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Yes, you can. But the fact that you are dealing with cryptcurrencies is not playing a final role. You can try to sell you skills on different freelance platforms or just do simple tasks on amazon mechanical turk. Here I see only 2 points where crypto is giving you a small advantage. The first one is depending on your country, even PayPal is not available everywhere but you can deal with bitcoin. And the second one is that crypto market require a lot of "normal" skills (like translation, moderation, design etc.) but there is still not much people are working for bitcoins so it cam be way easier for a newbie. Anyway everything depends on your special case.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

It is possible but it will also take a long time. You can start claiming faucets and join airdrop, bounties etc on this site. After having netted some pour those coins into an exchange and start trading even if it is a small amount. There you will learn how to trade by making many mistakes, you will learn as you go. And after a year orso you will have a small amount of money made form it and keep on growing from there.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

It is possible to start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunity in crypto. Like me,i start here with nothing. I start claiming small amount of satoshi from faucet and now joining signature campaign. A lot of things you can do to have capital from zero.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

I doubt it very much. And even if possible would take too much effort. And although some people say you can get some coins from faucets, I have tried and yet to be successful.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

Actually, i started with zero investments. I just invest time and effort. I joined some bounty campaign. I earn some cryptos but ive waited for 4 months to receive that. I thought my hardwork and long wait will come to be wasted and be scammed by ico's. But luckily, they pay me the equivalent amount to what i did. Eventhough i waited so long, i still manage to earn more than what im expected . Im still holding this token, and waiting to pump. But, without investment, i earn money and buy something for my self and minor renovation of our house. All bills are paid in time and took my children in places they like.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Actually, my friend is like that she go with this kind of job without investing nothing or much better she starts nothing and she tell me that she really start in participating bounty and then she became millionaire today.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Yes you could make a living with great opportunities in crypto especially in this forum. In fact there are a kot of opportunities wherein you can earn and save in this forum if you know how to read and look for it. But don’t expect to earn a huge amount from the moment you start because it sometimes depends on your rank too.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

I've started my journey in this industry having zero background, cash and knowledge. I've started my way from the bottom, good thing I have someone who I can ask for help, someone I can ask questions that pops into my mind. I slowly studied every single step I should take for me to be able to reach my goal and that is to join signature campaigns, to earn Bitcoins. I've worked on the rank of my account to attain the requirements of applicants in a signature campaign and so on so forth. Now, I am currently working on my second signature campaign.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

In my opinion, it could happen, we can start living in the crypto world even without having money or capital for investment in crypto world, provided we have a computer device or just a mobile phone and have internet network we can still earn money in crypto world, for example we can trying to work on a bounty program from an ICO, such as signature campaigns or other campaigns that are paid in crypto currency.
And then we can use the crypto currency that we get as trading capital or just we hold temporarily and we can sell it when the value raised. Nothing impossible if we try.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I start mine with no capital , no money involve  just a pure patience and time investment. Honestly i did not put my money on this way because at first i cannot unserstand the system and after a weeks of researching about it luckily its price are rising and then i started joining this forum and invest a little money on my bitcoin wallet , the results are greay so far.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Staring with nothing is impossible. At first you need a gadget (computer, laptop or cellphone) and internet connection to have an access in bitcoin. And you can join in diferrent campaigns to earn btc even you have no capital.  And yes, crypto, can make a living. This is one way to earn money while having a job.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: