Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2093 times)
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Anything is possible, but to start from zero you need to be very good and to work hard.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Not just collecting data regarding this thing I think its way better if you try to search reliable informations regarding this platform and in my own opinion, investing is good as well as joining camp but you shouls for my fast.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

When I started bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I had nothing. I didn't even put out a few dollars because I have none and I was pretty skeptic back then. It may be only a few dollars but still, it was money. Anyway I started joining campaigns then, started doing simple tasks, bounty hunting, and catching airdrops. I did everything without any money. That's why when I first received my first payment in my first ask, in my first airdrop, in my first campaign, I was ecstatic. But I was happier when I was able to sell my coins at a very large price. Since then., I've made a living in cryptocurrency and even up to now, I haven't cashed in any money. If I did invest, it was from the money I earned from trading so I lost nothing.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

The answer is actually yes, a good way is to boost your membership on bitcoin talk, participate in an ICO Bounty and when you get rewarded you get your first capital that you can use to invest in other promising crypto currencies. and if you get lucky your portfolio of cryptos just keeps increasing and increasing. Airdrops are also another way to get free cryptos. So the crypto world is one of the few anywhere where you can venture into with zero capital.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

As much as possible I will try to start a business with zero cash and earn a living with the opportunity in crypto. With only internet and laptop that support the business will run smoothly. Many examples of friends have started this business from scratch. Make money from this business. Even now they can invest and trade all this because bitcoin can reach everyone.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Yes it is possible to make a living from crypto and don't worry if you don't have savings because here you can start with zero investment and from absolutely nothing. There are many ways to generate income from crypto market right from investment and trading, then comes write and earn from crypto market, then comes this forums signature and bounty campaign which i like the most and it's a good way to generate income just by providing insights about the crypto market.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

If you are planning to make money with crypto currency you need to invest in good coins and there are plenty of opportunity to make a good investment , last year was the best year when it comes to multiplying your asset,finding good investment is the best possible way to multiply your assets,starting from zero does not give you much leverage as you can only grab the freebies .
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Of course you can; there are a lot of opportunities just here, to trade value with value: you offer work, and receive money.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

If you put your good will, it's very possible: you can start with signature campaigns, just to make a reserve of money, and then you can start to trade!
But... don't be ashamed to ask for help and mentoring: mistakes can be very expensive!

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

im start with zero balance and my money now is also 1 bitcoin when i was beginer i watch on youtube on how to mine bitcoins then i do the same way when i finish to sign up after a month i forget to see it then a while ago ill saw it almost 1 btc
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

I think you can , you need to make the right decisions and you need a bit of luck .
But with zero cash it is gonna be hard , but not impossible.
Start doing signature bounty campaigns on here , this will help you get started and you will learn a lot while you are posting.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

It's definitely a yes because one way of earning cash money without capital is you should apply for signature campaign ad where you may able to earn by applying your account to the signature campaign ad. Once you will become a member based on ranking, you may be eligible to post and earn soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
darewaller

Activity: 2786
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Yes you can, but you have to be really lucky I guess and even then it would take some time.
Once case scenario:

Apply for bounty - Earn free tokens.
Wait for ICO and keep your fingers crossed this is not a scam and this coin will not die.
Wait for coin to be on exchanges.
Wait for coin to increase in value.
When it has some value that enough for day trading, start to day trade and profit!
Easier said than done.  Smiley
It’s always possible if you have the grace, and if that’s how God wants it for you… but mehn, normally, you can’t just make something from Bitcoin with zero cash. First, you need to pay for internet before you can even see the daylight of Bitcoin and have access to do whatever it takes on internet. Well, you can do it, but it all depends on your luck.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

When the first time I knew Bitcoin I started from scratch, I make my earning through faucets and hunting for giveaways, and follow competition, it is easier to make more money from Bitcoin if you got capital, if you start from scratch and try to make a living, I wouldn't suggest it, earning without capital is really difficult to do

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

It is hard to start from nothing. Imagine you have absolutely zero cash. I think you cannot stay here in crypto otherwise you have the determination and patience. 3 - 4 months in bitcointalk is a long gap and some of us are getting bored because we did not see what we are doing in our first few months but as long as we conquer the boredom and enjoy the world of cryptocurrency, for sure we will success.
Success did not determine by time but the patience of the people to wait it. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Start with nothing? Impossible. You need to have the most basic tools to access cryptocurrency--like internet connection, electricity and computer. But as you have stated, you have those and is only lacking enough funds. A good strategy imo is to educate yourself every time you have the chance. It will not guarantee you profit but it can minimize the loss compared to when you dive in head-first without proper orientation.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Yes. I started in crypto currency absolutely zero in my wallet. It consume alot of time but my patience paid off. When i earn money from the bounty campaign that i join. And from there i started investing in some ico's. So far i earn alot of money to support my family.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Yes, I have started with Zero Cash and now I am making my living with the opportunities of crypto. When I started work in BitcoinTalk then I had no cash. But now I have much. Bitcontalk and Bitcoin changed my life.
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

i think mostly people started fews bucks just for trying + learn about coin so if u loss, nothing to lose.
if u really intersting with coin u'll searching and learning there's a lot way to get coin.
but if u say totally "zero" can't help it bro haha
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

With our totality towards crypto, I think all can be realized even if we start with no money at all, certainly with the ability and knowledge we have in searching for opportunities with crypto. For me personally prefer to participate in signature campaigns available in the service, because with it we do not need to spend money first. and many more ways to get more crypto without having to spend money first.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: