Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeper price of bitcoin, how much do you expect it?  (Read 357 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

Very strong support at

$13000
$12000
$10000 - currently here
$8000
$6000

I hope this is deepest price after All Time High (ATH at $19000) and this current price is -50% from ATH
insane
I don't want to see bitcoin price fall down in to $8,000, because when this crypto currency declined on the amount it was alarming to many users. Because there's a possibility that value are continuously going deep if it is happen.

In my expectation the deeper value reach by the bitcoin in digital community was $10,000, I was not believe that their amount was getting below on that, because if it is happen more capitalist were withdraw their investment in the crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

I just relaxed with the current bitcoin price, maybe it's still the end-of-year effect and a lot of people are losing confidence in bitcoin, because many media are spreading obscure news about bitcoin.

But this advantage for those who do not have bitcoin and who are late buy bitcoin, because now the price is cheaper bitcoin suitable to buy bitcoin. And pray for the bitcoin price to recover as soon as possible.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

The price in coinmarket cap was 10000 dollar some minutes ago. Now at the time of posting the price 11000 dollar. I think the price correction has ended. Even if the price falls again, it is a sign that it won't fall very much.
I agree that $10,000 is the coin market cap of crypto industy, because if the value of bitcoin decline lower than that. I guess it gives negative trust to bitcoin and other cryptos in digital country. But still I believe to the ability of bitcoin, I know that they can manage whatever problems in crypto currency community. Moreover I think supporters and developers of this coin will never stopped believe that in the future bitcoin and other coins will survive in the digital crisis happened.
mistletoe

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

If there will be no additional hindrances for bitcoin aside from the current issue, I think 10kish usd is the line.it wont go any lower than that. But IF there will be more countries following South Koreaa footsteps, I'm afraid bitcoin price will drop as hell.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

The latest technical analysis point at the 8000$ are as the bottom where the price could tribute a visit. But most analysts agree that the price would then powerfully rebound to the upside.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mr.bean865

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

The latest technical analysis point at the 8000$ are as the bottom where the price could tribute a visit. But most analysts agree that the price would then powerfully rebound to the upside.
I think it will touch $8k figure and that will be the best time to invest because sooner or later it will start growing again and gain that pace which we have seen in last year but selling at this point is worst decision just keep holding.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not fall to the point of $ 1000. unless everyone has belief in bitcoin. I see how many Rekts today feel the loss of bitcoin, I hope they do not sell it. if they sell it, then bitcoin will fall further.
I think, maximal bitcoin will drop to the point of $ 9500, and that's the worst value in my opinion.
yes, bitcoin will be high again, but not today and will not rise quickly.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

Bitcoin price now was continuously declining, do you think that their value touches the $1,000 value again?

How much do you think bitcoin fall down?

Do you think this coin will recover again or not?

I think if in a week, bitcoin touches the price of 8000 dollars, it will likely return to 1000 dollars, but if it's the opposite then bitcoin will touch 50.000 dollars by mid month, that's just my speculation about bitcoin ...
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

I have been expecting a big drop for some days now.  But it didn't happen yet.  Bitcoin is now too risky for me.  I think it will drop by quite a lot soonish.  But then go up again.  If it drops by a lot I might buy some.  But not so much that I will have sleepless nights worrying. 
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

If it drops to $ 1000 it will not happen according to my prediction. Will definitely go back up to exceed the current price. Let's wait.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

There are a lot of people talking about the possibility of bitcoin going back to $1000, but I really doubt that will happen. I think this weekend will decide if the bitcoin trend will change or not. Everyone is expecting for the CME futures contract to end. Bitcoin got a big dump when CBOE futures was ending, and now we will have CME first contract ending on the 26th. If you look at the charts, you will see they are very tighten now, the price is going nowhere right now. The markets are very thin, so if CME sharks need bitcoin to go down because they've shorted it, it will go down, if they went long and want BTC to go up, it will happen. There is nothing we can do about it really. But I do believe, that once this is over, we will have another good month for bitcoin, and the cycle will just repeat itself, until we have enough liquidity that prevents this from happening.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

Currently, bitcoin exchange rate is at 11.1K USD higher than yesterday at 10.7K USD. Base on the historical data it has not dropped below 10K USD yet which I think this may not further go below 10K USD. Most likely, this will regain back its rising trend in the coming weeks.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Bitcoin price now was continuously declining, do you think that their value touches the $1,000 value again?

I think if in a week, bitcoin touches the price of 8000 dollars, it will likely return to 1000 dollars, but if it's the opposite then bitcoin will touch 50.000 dollars by mid month, that's just my speculation about bitcoin ...
There is no way that bitcoin is actually going to go that low and there is no freaking way that bitcoin is going to hit $50K in that short possible time.  Its just hopeful thinking but it can actually never ever happen maybe hitting that value during December may seem possible.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

Do you mean mid year? We are already in the last week of January so I doubt that it can get to $50K. But I would have agree that sometime around June-July we may see the price breaking $50K barrier.

It won't go below $10K or even $1K, because there's a lot of support on that price. The price is already moving to $11K-$11.3, and I'm expecting that by the end of the week we can get to $12K again. CBoE bitcoin future contracts are going to expire, and then after that, more investors who are just waiting will get into the market pushing the price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

I think its only up to $10K. Because this past few days, Bitcoin price only plays at $11-13k. And I hope its only up to $10k only. Then make a mark again of the highest value met for the year 2018.

mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

Bitcoin will recover and be fine, but there is still a chance that this correction is not over. Don't be surprised if the price drops back down again to $8000 or below. We're in a period where there could be fluctuations as people are buying and selling with some people taking profits while others are trying to find bargains.

We also have to consider the unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which could have an affect on Bitcoin as well. Overall I think Bitcoin will recover over time but it could take a while.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Since there are already a lot of people using and saving Bitcoin I don't think 1000$ will be reached, I expect Bitcoin will hold on between 10k$, the movement of Bitcoin is not too good, but the price is still reasonable, I think Bitcoin will recovered and reach new ATH when lightning network can be used, I think Bitcoin dominance will back on top

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

While I see such a variant that bitcoin will go to test the level of $8000-8500 soon, but there can be a dangerous situation if it falls below, I think no one will expect such exactly
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

Bitcoin will recover and be fine, but there is still a chance that this correction is not over. Don't be surprised if the price drops back down again to $8000 or below. We're in a period where there could be fluctuations as people are buying and selling with some people taking profits while others are trying to find bargains.

We also have to consider the unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which could have an affect on Bitcoin as well. Overall I think Bitcoin will recover over time but it could take a while.
I know people are still believing bitcoin's capability, tough some FUD's are spreading to diversify peoples trust toward bitcoin but i know it won't succeed. Of what happen to Korea it seems to affect all crypto market prices, but it won't make crypto into disappear,instead it will help to be strong and survive from that dip.    
johnniecarlson781

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

In 2018 i am expecting it will reach atleast $20000. people will surpise, in the last year it was almost $19000 so i am not gosiping,. Who are holding only they will the gainer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: