Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:36:21 PM

Does anyone have the names of the CEO and COO "fullnames"? Whats inaba name? Josh Zerlan, who is the other guy? Sonny Vleisides 
Whats the registered company adress and whats the adress of  their facility?

I need as much  informations as possible. I had a very very good phone conservation with kansas general attorny. I need as much informations as you guys can provide me. (got scammed out of 25k)

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:41:41 PM

The only thing I know is that many thought a year ago BFL would have raised the difficulty unreasonably high IF they got their devices out.....nothing is fully set in the Bitcoin world! Wink

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:01:04 PM

Does anyone have the names of the CEO and COO "fullnames"? Whats inaba name? Josh Zerlan, who is the other guy? Sonny Vleisides 

I need as much  informations as possible. I had a very very good phone conservation with kansas general attorny. I need as much informations as you guys can provide me. (got scammed out of 25k)

http://www.butterflylabs.com/management/

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:07:17 PM

Help this guy!, Help anyone seeking to help themselves! Give him all the info we can find

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:16:09 PM

just ask PG, local expert for anything around BFL. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24792)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:12:20 PM

I'm surprised nobody has shown up at their doorstep or houses yet. I mean, honestly, their physical/location security must be off the charts. Nobody's thought of stealing equipment? It's not like it can be easily tracked when it's hashing somewhere in the world.

I'm truly surprised nobody--who feels strong enough to get high level lawyers involved--has simply decided to go over there, pound doors down, and take their equipment. Not advocating that.. just saying, I'm surprised.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:18:36 PM

I'm surprised nobody has shown up at their doorstep or houses yet. I mean, honestly, their physical/location security must be off the charts. Nobody's thought of stealing equipment? It's not like it can be easily tracked when it's hashing somewhere in the world.

I'm truly surprised nobody--who feels strong enough to get high level lawyers involved--has simply decided to go over there, pound doors down, and take their equipment. Not advocating that.. just saying, I'm surprised.

Dude, I think you just gave someone an idea.  It's like stealing $5 million if you get your hands on those mini rigs.

A gang of Asians broke into OKI when I was working there a long time ago and stole something like over $5 million in dram.  Of course a stick of dram at the time was over $500.

This is even better cause this goose keeps laying golden eggs and you don't have to sell this gear, you just use it to mine.  Man, talk about a setback for us - I seriously doubt their security is that good. 

OKI had an armed guard too and it was pointless as they hit us on a Saturday and tied up every employee there and got away. 

I hope you didn't just give Josh and Sonny a clever idea.  Lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:31:31 PM

Their site claims they are incorporated in Wyoming.  Looks like they were registered in Missouri as well at some point.

http://opencorporates.com/companies/us_wy/2011-000606261
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:36:49 PM

You've just started what cannot be taken back..... Smiley

RIOT!!!! haha

Everyone should sue for anything they can recover if your order is a 2013 order cause the likely hood of getting ANYTHING is next to nothing haha. My order says fulfilled now but i have nothing! No tracking number, No e-mail! Just a notice saying my July 19 (actually ordered 17 but they 'moved' it to 19) which jodys blog only says upto 16th!!!

BFL are a joke and one of, if not the worst company i have ever dealt with. Josh is also one of the worst people i have had to deal with. There is not a honest bone in BFL!
vesperwillow

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:46:25 PM

Dude, I think you just gave someone an idea.  It's like stealing $5 million if you get your hands on those mini rigs.

A gang of Asians broke into OKI when I was working there a long time ago and stole something like over $5 million in dram.  Of course a stick of dram at the time was over $500.

This is even better cause this goose keeps laying golden eggs and you don't have to sell this gear, you just use it to mine.  Man, talk about a setback for us - I seriously doubt their security is that good.  

OKI had an armed guard too and it was pointless as they hit us on a Saturday and tied up every employee there and got away.  

I hope you didn't just give Josh and Sonny a clever idea.  Lol

LOL.. I've thought for awhile, I wonder if anyone has thought of just taking equipment. Here's something not quite as bad: Taking equipment and leaving them money for the MSRP of it  Cheesy

Who's to say this hasn't happened (in some form coughbackdoordealscough or another) already, and they're just mum about it. It's truly probably one of the better crimes out there because there's no way to track the equipment when it's hashing, so you'd just need to not be tied to the crime itself.

I mean.. imagine if one of the workers smuggled out one component at a time.. they'd have free hash power...

Who knows, maybe this would be the plot of some future direct-to-TV movie LOL

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:47:58 PM

Dude, I think you just gave someone an idea.  It's like stealing $5 million if you get your hands on those mini rigs.

A gang of Asians broke into OKI when I was working there a long time ago and stole something like over $5 million in dram.  Of course a stick of dram at the time was over $500.

This is even better cause this goose keeps laying golden eggs and you don't have to sell this gear, you just use it to mine.  Man, talk about a setback for us - I seriously doubt their security is that good. 

I hope you didn't just give Josh and Sonny a clever idea.  Lol

LOL.. I've thought for awhile, I wonder if anyone has thought of just taking equipment. Here's something not quite as bad: Taking equipment and leaving them money for the MSRP of it  Cheesy

Who's to say this hasn't happened (in some form coughbackdoordealscough or another) already, and they're just mum about it. It's truly probably one of the better crimes out there because there's no way to track the equipment when it's hashing, so you'd just need to not be tied to the crime itself.

Who knows, maybe this would be the plot of some future direct-to-TV movie LOL

No joke man.  It's bound to happen. It's an easy job to pull off and millions to make.  I'm shocked it hasn't happend already.

DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:17:41 PM

You could just rob the USPS truck after everything was just loaded and left BFL. Not advocating this but this would be easiest as you only have to deal with one USPS employee, and all the presents are wrapped already. I am in no way advocating this illegal activity and do not condone, recommend, suggest these acts.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:25:58 PM

You could just rob the USPS truck after everything was just loaded and left BFL. Not advocating this but this would be easiest as you only have to deal with one USPS employee, and all the presents are wrapped already. I am in no way advocating this illegal activity and do not condone, recommend, suggest these acts.

I do Smiley
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:28:25 PM

18 USC § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally

Felony resulting in 5 years in jail.

If you think a tiny little postal truck full of BFL crap at this late stage of the game is worth 5 years in jail, then I hope to get away with it because 5 years in the Federal pen ain't no tip toe through the tulips.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:35:48 PM

18 USC § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally

Felony resulting in 5 years in jail.

If you think a tiny little postal truck full of BFL crap at this late stage of the game is worth 5 years in jail, then I hope to get away with it because 5 years in the Federal pen ain't no tip toe through the tulips.

Oh but maybe 5years in "the pen" wouldnt be so bad, knowing that you have terahashes mining away and your forced to hold your coins...
Hmmm rich or broke. with 5years if caught. Hmmm is the gamble worth it....

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
vesperwillow

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:01:36 PM

Yeah you'd  be better off blitzing the place. Use a ram-bar on the back of a truck, back it up through the wall or the door, and just toss everything you can into the bed of the truck for about 60 seconds--or just what makes your order, and then leave.

Here's something I made for kicks, hopefully it lightens the mood somewhat..

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:06:26 PM

Yeah you'd  be better off blitzing the place. Use a ram-bar on the back of a truck, back it up through the wall or the door, and just toss everything you can into the bed of the truck for about 60 seconds--or just what makes your order, and then leave.

BRILLIANT haha Smiley

Funny thing is, i know someone who ordered KNC and they had a e-mail saying his will be delivered mid September! Unlike most, i have NO reason to think ORSOC are a cowboy company like BFL, Quite the opposite!

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:13:01 PM

Yeah you'd  be better off blitzing the place. Use a ram-bar on the back of a truck, back it up through the wall or the door, and just toss everything you can into the bed of the truck for about 60 seconds--or just what makes your order, and then leave.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

Ahahhahahaaa.

Looks like everyone's mind is on the same page.

It's BFL's fault for holding back our gear. 

Wait until Bitcoin hits $1,000.  We're gonna see an alt coin crime spree.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:42:55 PM

Yeah you'd  be better off blitzing the place. Use a ram-bar on the back of a truck, back it up through the wall or the door, and just toss everything you can into the bed of the truck for about 60 seconds--or just what makes your order, and then leave.

Dang, that sounds like a plan.  Ok, we need 5 guys but keep it on the down-low, we don't want Josh to hear about this.

And speaking of crooked schemes and Josh, you guys really don't think some of these BFL guys are sneaking into the building at night and starting up all the singles and mini rigs and mining for free all night every night?

No way that's not happening.  

Or it may be more blatant than that.  Sonny and Josh may just load up their car every night and take the rigs home:  "For proper testing".  Like a week-long test.  Cause let's face it, when you've got tons of rigs laying around waiting for testing and burn in, at $120 a pop, you can make a massive amount of money.  

Especially in the last 12 months when difficulty was nothing compared to the hash power those mini rigs had.  Maybe the mini rigs delayed are more than just not enough labor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: