Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Butterfly Labs New 600GH "Mining Card" - RED FLAGS?!?!  (Read 47770 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 07:13:35 AM

What do you all think of Cointerra?  I was gonna buy from them but then they cancelled their PayPal payment support and tried to tell me PayPal dropped all ASICS companies so of course I sent the guy a link to KNC showing they still accept PayPal and I got no response so I wrote back to Cointerra they're now on my scammer list.

Too bad, they look top notch - with a great team, but no PayPal is a huge red flag.

Can anybody add anything regarding Cointerra?   TIA

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:31:28 AM

What do you all think of Cointerra?  I was gonna buy from them but then they cancelled their PayPal payment support and tried to tell me PayPal dropped all ASICS companies so of course I sent the guy a link to KNC showing they still accept PayPal and I got no response so I wrote back to Cointerra they're now on my scammer list.

Too bad, they look top notch - with a great team, but no PayPal is a huge red flag.

Can anybody add anything regarding Cointerra?   TIA

Wouldn't touch em  Tongue  No refunds= NO SALE/preorder!!!!!!!!!! No chip or prototype=NO SALE/preorder!!!!!!!!

Come on Bitmine,hurry up  Cheesy  Did I just type that Huh Shhhh,ignore that first sentence  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 08:57:08 AM

What do you all think of Cointerra?  I was gonna buy from them but then they cancelled their PayPal payment support and tried to tell me PayPal dropped all ASICS companies so of course I sent the guy a link to KNC showing they still accept PayPal and I got no response so I wrote back to Cointerra they're now on my scammer list.

Can anybody add anything regarding Cointerra?   TIA

DELAYS, DELAYS, DELAYS, PLEASE GO AWAY!

DELAYS, DELAYS, DELAYS, WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED

DELAYS, DELAYS, DELAYS!

KLINTAY WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY?

JUST STAY THE F!@# AWAY!
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 01:07:58 PM

As much as i LOVE to see a real company doing Great things, It makes me sad to see all of these highend hashrigs being shipped out
Even if i spent an entire paycheck (wich most people cant do) I wouldnt beable to afford a decent ASIC.
If the machine has a >90% chance at making a ROI, I'd call it a decent ASIC. Why? because people are willing to pay for bitcoins, It doesnt seem so painful to operate Mining Bitcoins (a limited supply) at a Cost of Fiat (unlimited supply)

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:45:14 AM

As much as i LOVE to see a real company doing Great things, It makes me sad to see all of these highend hashrigs being shipped out
Even if i spent an entire paycheck (wich most people cant do) I wouldnt beable to afford a decent ASIC.
If the machine has a >90% chance at making a ROI, I'd call it a decent ASIC. Why? because people are willing to pay for bitcoins, It doesnt seem so painful to operate Mining Bitcoins (a limited supply) at a Cost of Fiat (unlimited supply)

I get your point, But the so called '1%' are not evil oligarchs, Thats what they want you to think! the fact that only 0.0001% or less are apart of the 'criminal institution' plays into the public favour, Never mind the other 99% of which 30% are classed as 'rich' and the rest are fighting for a piece of the pie means that when they put there strong arm tactics onto companies (and many do because of threats to them/there company/there family/there livelihood ) they will be less willing to because they have real 'options' and not only the manipulated B$ they say are 'options'.

Lets face it, The powers that be have lost there fight with climate change (its been cooling since the 60's and the ice caps have grown 60% this year), They have lost the fight with 'terror' (Bee's kill more people than so called 'terror' a year, Unless you account for the war crimes of the UN/USA/UK/FRANCE etc etc.. then it might be a different story) and now there losing the war of the 'mind'!

Trust/respect is a 2 way thing. No one trusts/respects the police, Government or corporations to look after humanity and create a free and prosperous world. This is why bitcoins came to be, To enable people to fight back! Creating new free markets away from the polluted and controlled 'fiat' system we use today.

THere is a GLOBAL awakening going on that as been predicted. The exponential growth of technology as now put us on the grasp of some seriously powerful technology with a lot of ethical questions that are just not being taken up. Instead they are being used by the powers that be to control and manipulate things to there desire! This is a WORLD TYRANNY!

We are entering dark days but beaware, The light come to you in many forms!!!

Peace and good luck through these dark days ahead, Rest assured, The people WILL RISE!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 10:51:34 AM

In the end of days the will of the righteous will be broken and the evil will rule the world.  All top corporations are now ran by amoral atheists.  They are all in bed with the government.

We are seeing the final days of the US and very dark times are about to become a reality and Bitcoin et al will only further empower the powers that be at the cost of the remainder of the freedom of the people.  There is no anonymity in Bitcoin - it was a ridiculous lie and once alt coins to mainstream the people will forfeit what's left of their minds and freedoms.

Then, the will of the good will be broken.

m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:19:21 PM

In the end of days the will of the righteous will be broken and the evil will rule the world.  All top corporations are now ran by amoral atheists.  They are all in bed with the government.

We are seeing the final days of the US and very dark times are about to become a reality and Bitcoin et al will only further empower the powers that be at the cost of the remainder of the freedom of the people.  There is no anonymity in Bitcoin - it was a ridiculous lie and once alt coins to mainstream the people will forfeit what's left of their minds and freedoms.

Always the optimist? Smiley
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 05:13:01 PM

Always the optimist? Smiley

I think it's called reality.

And I was merely quoting the bible.  Argue with that all day long, it's been here for over 2,000 years and its gonna be here when my opinion and yours are long gone.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 09:33:23 PM

And I was merely quoting the bible.  Argue with that all day long, it's been here for over 2,000 years since 1611 and its gonna be here when my opinion and yours are long gone.

Fixed that for you...

Hahahaaa.  Thanks!

You're referring to the King James translation.  There are original Greek manuscripts which are 2,000 years old from which the bible was translated.  Just like the Torah or the Old Testament, the translations might be a few hundred years old but you can go see the ORIGINAL Dead Sea Scrolls with your own eyes in Jerusalem which are over 3,000 years old. 

So trust me, they will be here long after my and your opinions are long gone.

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 10:59:31 PM

And I was merely quoting the bible.  Argue with that all day long, it's been here for over 2,000 years since 1611 and its gonna be here when my opinion and yours are long gone.

Fixed that for you...

Hahahaaa.  Thanks!

You're referring to the King James translation.  There are original Greek manuscripts which are 2,000 years old from which the bible was translated.  Just like the Torah or the Old Testament, the translations might be a few hundred years old but you can go see the ORIGINAL Dead Sea Scrolls with your own eyes in Jerusalem which are over 3,000 years old. 

Religion is for the feeble minded and  people who dont want to take responsability for there own lifes

Bitcoin is the one true god !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 12:41:29 AM

Fixed that for you...

Hahahaaa.  Thanks!

Religion is for the feeble minded and  people who dont want to take responsability for there own lifes

Lol, Bitcoin will enslave you so I'm glad you're willingly calling it your god.

Feeble or not, The God of Abaraham, Isaac and Israel created me and He is my God, and Jesus of Nazareth is my Messian and I would be lucky to be considered among the so called, feeble minded religious ones.  But unfortunately I've got too many flaws and personal issues and heaven was not built for men such as I.

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 12:52:12 AM

did i miss something? in for 10

ok
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 01:03:28 AM

did i miss something? in for 10

Lol?  In for 10?  

Don't miss out on my new coin.  It's not SHT.  Mine it before difficulty goes up.  I'm working on getting the merge mine patch on it.  Get the shit while it's hot.  Lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307419.0

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 01:31:45 AM

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Biblical_contradictions  Doubt the Bible will be relevant in the longer term for humanity given the errorneous thinking it promotes. Texts like the Bible are clinging to the last vestiges of cultural influence they hold today but give it time it will certainly be added to the tales of the Greek pantheon soon enough but today it holds little value particularly as moral or ethical guide for humanity. Even Thomas Jefferson had a few concerns with the good book.

"God is a being of terrific character...cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust."

- Thomas Jefferson

Note if there was a God certainly Josh would have been struck down already by a plague of locusts no?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 02:58:02 AM

And I was merely quoting the bible.  Argue with that all day long, it's been here for over 2,000 years since 1611 and its gonna be here when my opinion and yours are long gone.

Fixed that for you...

Hahahaaa.  Thanks!

You're referring to the King James translation.  There are original Greek manuscripts which are 2,000 years old from which the bible was translated.  Just like the Torah or the Old Testament, the translations might be a few hundred years old but you can go see the ORIGINAL Dead Sea Scrolls with your own eyes in Jerusalem which are over 3,000 years old.  

Religion is for the feeble minded and  people who dont want to take responsability for there own lifes

Lol, Bitcoin will enslave you so I'm glad you're willingly calling it your god.

Feeble or not, The God of Abaraham, Isaac and Israel created me and He is my God, and Jesus of Nazareth is my Messian and I would be lucky to be considered among the so called, feeble minded religious ones.  But unfortunately I've got too many flaws and personal issues and heaven was not built for men such as I.

Nothing personal ...but its a load of bullshit....

if u want to hide in this doctrine that has been used to control the masses for century s then thats your stupidity/programming

But there is no heaven and no god ...there is only crypto  Cool

P.S I dont want to hear any religious crap on the forums as there are plenty of places to go JiHAd your way through life and bitcointalk.org is not one of them

Peace or Jihad take your pick ...as I am the devil here to torment & test your faith ...lolz .

P.P.S I have 1 goat.... a virgin (not for much longer..... lolz )..... a knife and some Physical Bitcoins  ....Its sacrfice time ...why dont u come on down I will even let you hold the knife Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 04:19:59 AM

@YipYip,

No offense taken, if I didn't have faith I wouldn't believe in God either but I am tired of hearing that weak people are religious.  Try just for one day to not curse at all to forgive everyone who messed up your life, to give freely and generously to total strangers to be loyal and faithful in all things and to give some of your time and money to God.

Cause the way I see it, it takes much more work and discipline to be religious than it does to be an atheist or agnostic where you pretty much do whatever you want, within the law.

At any rate, I don't start religious talks but if someone like you calls me out of course I'm gonna say something.

I'm not your regular Christian, I don't judge other people who choose to not believe, and I respect everyone just like I want to be respected. 

So then, this debate is over, good luck to you and may you find the real truth in all things.

P.S. - I love me a good sacrifice once in a while, I call it BBQ Lamb Chops.  AAAHHHHH, I could never be one of them veggie people.  Lol.

Now let's see that Bitcoin ETF, $1,000+ price within 12 months and of course, my number 1 choice, ixCoin pop to over $3 next year. 

Godspeed!

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:40:53 AM

Cause the way I see it, it takes much more work and discipline to be religious than it does to be an atheist or agnostic where you pretty much do whatever you want, within the law.

Actually it takes less effort to be religious... you can explain away all your bad deeds simply asking for God's forgiveness. It is infinitely harder to simply be good for goodness sake.

Too bad Inaba doesn't have secular humanism as moral base it would help him greatly. I would submit that if anyone building a  600Gh/s Mining Card were to follow these set of values you would be more "pious" than most religious people on this planet and ship out a great product at a great price thus cornering the mining market.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/kurtz_23_1_1.htm

The Common Moral Decencies by Paul Kurtz

The common moral decencies are widely shared. They are essential to the survival of any human community. Meaningful coexistence cannot occur if they are consistently flouted. Handed down through countless generations, they are recognized throughout the world by friends and relatives, colleagues and coworkers, the native-born and immigrant, as basic rules of social intercourse. They are the foundation of moral education and are taught in the family and the schools. They express the elementary virtues of courtesy, politeness, and empathy so essential for living together; indeed, they are the very basis of civilized life itself. The common moral decencies are transcultural in their range and have their roots in generic human needs. They no doubt grow out of the long evolutionary struggle for survival and may even have some sociobiological basis, though they may be lacking in some individuals or societies since their emergence depends upon certain preconditions of moral and social development. Here is a list of some of the decencies:

First are the moral decencies that involve personal integrity, that is, telling the truth, not lying or being deceitful; being sincere, candid, frank, and free of hypocrisy; keeping one’s promises, honoring pledges, living up to agreements; and being honest, avoiding fraud or skullduggery.

Second is trustworthiness. We manifest loyalty to our relatives, friends, and coworkers, and we should be dependable, someone they can count on, reliable, and responsible.

Third are the decencies of benevolence, which involve manifesting goodwill and noble intentions toward other human beings and having a positive concern for them. It means the lack of malice (nonmalfeasance), avoiding doing harm to other persons or their property: We should not kill or rob; inflict physical violence or injury; or be cruel, abusive, or vengeful. In the sexual domain it means that we should not force our sexual passions on others and should seek mutual consent between adults. It means that we have an obligation to bebeneficent; that is, kind, sympathetic, compassionate. We should lend a helping hand to those in distress and try to decrease their pain and suffering and contribute positively to their welfare.

Fourth is the principle of fairness. We should show gratitude and appreciation for those who are deserving of it. A civilized community will hold people accountable for their deeds, insisting that those who wrong others do not go completely unpunished and perhaps must make reparations to the aggrieved. This also involves the principle of justice and equality in society. Tolerance is also a basic moral decency: We should allow other individuals the right to their beliefs, values, and styles of life, even though they may differ from our own. We may not agree with them, but each individual is entitled to his convictions as long as he does not harm others or prevent them from exercising their rights. We should try to cooperatewith others, seeking to negotiate differences peacefully without resorting to hatred or violence.

These common moral decencies express general principles and rules. Though individuals or nations may deviate from practicing them, they nonetheless provide general parameters by which to guide our conduct. They are not absolute and may at times conflict; we may have to establish priorities between them. They need not be divinely ordained to have moral force, for they are tested in the last analysis by their consequences in practice. Morally developed human beings accept these principles and attempt to live by them because they understand that some personal moral sacrifices may be necessary to avoid conflict in living and working together. Practical moral wisdom thus recognizes the obligatory nature of responsible conduct.

The Ethical Excellences

The common moral decencies refer to how we relate to others. But there are a number of important humanistic values that we should strive to realize in our personal lives, and that we need to impart to the young. They are the ethical excellences. There are standards of ethical development, exquisite qualities of high merit and achievement. In some individuals nobility shines through; there are certain excellences that morally developed persons exemplify. These personality traits of character provide some balance in life. What are they?

First is the excellence of autonomy, or what Ralph Waldo Emerson called self-reliance. This means a person’s ability to take control of his or her own life, to accept responsibility for one’s own feelings, one’s marriage or career, how he or she lives and learns, the values and goods one cherishes. Such a person is self-directed and self-governed. A person’s autonomy is an affirmation of one’s freedom. Some people find freedom a burden and so they are willing to forfeit their right to self-determination to others, to parents, spouses, or even totalitarian despots or authoritarian gurus. A free person recognizes that he or she has only one life to live and that how one will live it is ultimately a person’s own choice. This does not deny that we live with others and share values and ideals, but basic to the ethics of democracy is an appreciation for the autonomy of individual choice.

Second, intelligence and reason are high on the scale of values. To achieve the good life we need to develop our cognitive skills; not merely technical expertise or skilled virtuosity, but good judgment about how to make wise choices. Unfortunately, many critics demean human intelligence and believe that we cannot solve our problems. They are willing to abdicate their rational autonomy to others. Reason may not succeed in solving all problems—sometimes we must choose the lesser of many evils—but it is the most reliable method we have for making moral choices.

Third is the need for self-discipline over a person’s passions and desires. We must satisfy our desires, emotions, and needs in moderation, under the guidance of rational choice, recognizing the harmful consequences that imprudent choices can have upon ourselves and others.

Fourth, some self-respect is vital to psychological balance. Self-hatred can destroy the personality. We need to develop some appreciation for who we are as individuals and a realistic sense of our own identities, for a lack of self-esteem can make one feel truly worthless, which is neither healthy for the individual nor helpful to society at large.

Fifth, and high on the scale of values, is creativity. This is closely related to autonomy and self-respect, for the independent person has some confidence in one’s own powers and is willing to express his or her unique talents. The uncreative person is usually a conformist, unwilling to break new ground, timid and fearful of new departures. A creative person is willing to be innovative and has a zest for life that involves adventure and discovery.

Sixth, we need to develop high motivation, a willingness to enter into life and undertake new plans and projects. A motivated person finds life interesting and exciting. One problem for many people is that they find life and their jobs boring. Unfortunately, they are merely masking their lack of intensity of commitment to high aspirations and values.
Seventh, we should adopt a positive  and affirmative attitude toward life. We need some measure of optimism that what we do will matter. Although we may suffer failures and defeats, we must believe that we shall overcome and succeed despite adversity.

Eighth, an affirmative person is capable of some joie de vivre, or joyful living, an appreciation for the full range of human pleasures—from the so-called bodily pleasures such as food and sex to the most ennobling and creative of aesthetic, intellectual, and moral pleasures.

Ninth, if we wish to live well then we should be rationally concerned about our health as a precondition of everything else. To maintain good health we should avoid smoking and drugs, drink only in moderation, seek to reduce stress in our lives, and strive to get proper nutrition, adequate exercise, and sufficient rest, and to achieve sexual fulfillment and love.

All these excellences clearly point to a summum bonum. The intrinsic value we seek to achieve is eudaemonia: happiness or well-being. A better word to describe such a state of living is exuberance or excelsior; it is an active, not a passive, process of perfecting our talents, needs, and wants. The end or goal of life is to live fully and creatively, sharing with others the many opportunities for joyful experience and moral conduct. The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm. On the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:58:53 AM

Wtf enough with the religious banter! This is supposed to be a thread about BFL's red flagged Monarch.
Has the red flagged Monarch literally devolved into such a poison that people attack eachother trying to understand it?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:00:42 AM

Wtf enough with the religious banter! This is supposed to be a thread about BFL's red flagged Monarch.
Has the red flagged Monarch literally devolved into such a poison that people attack eachother trying to understand it?

Lol.  Religion, or a lack thereof may be the only explanation for the demons residing at Butterfly Labs headquarters spending our hard earned cash.  That was the whole point of this banter.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:02:21 AM

Lol.  Religion, or a lack thereof may be the only explanation for the demons residing at Butterfly Labs headquarters spending our hard earned cash.  That was the whole point of this banter.
And now that you have clarified "the whole point" I'd say that we've all had Enough Religious Banter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: