Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect  (Read 562 times)
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

They are up several 100% again today. Which is completely crazy.

If you look on the price graph NOW you will realize that this final pump and dump was actually a little masterpiece in its way - after that the project had failed and it had become clear is had been a crumbled Ponzi scheme, someone managed to rapidly accumulate enough worthless coins to make a flash pump where a lot of losers jumped inside to that they could lose again their last pocket-money in the obvious dump which soon follower. Very entertaining Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Stop discussing this project. It is another well advertised ponzi. As we all know, ponzi is profitable for first investors, which really can get some money. But every ponzi will crash, it's only matter of time.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Stop discussing this project. It is another well advertised ponzi. As we all know, ponzi is profitable for first investors, which really can get some money. But every ponzi will crash, it's only matter of time.

You arrive late with your warning. This project is dead. Price has dropped to zero or so. We are just making fun of the people who still manage to fall for this scam even now that it has been exposed and all the money has been lost.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

We know from the start already that this shitcoin is a ponzi scheme already but there are some ignorant people who wants to invest with this coin for profits and what did they get in the end? REGRET. Regret in such a way that they know that its a scam but they want to put their money with it. We can't do anything about these people.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Bitconnect was well known Ponzy scheme from the get go. I don't feel sorry for the greedy folks who thought they will retire with Bitconnect.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

bitconnect has really succeeded when hit on the greed of "investors " . their problem, as you can see, was a combination of ignorance and greed. I have tried to prevent the people around me invest in bcc. i hope this is the expensive lesson for those who did not listen to my advice

It actually did succeed. The people that invested in it were allowed to use those coins while the price was high so they can get more coins from the ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

As for Bitconnect, I believe that this is a simple financial pyramid with a referral system. Of course I can be mistaken, but the meaning in it was something like this. So I do not worry that she collapsed
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

What's dead, should stay dead. This should serve as a lesson to everyone who chase vaporwares and lending platforms in search of wealth. When I told my friends that bitconnect would collapse at some point, they all doubted me because Bitconnect was hyped by some youtube big goons. And the fact that it survived for like a year made it look genuine. I'm not sorry for anyone who didn't heed to warnings and went on to invest in a ponzi ~ rob peter to pay paul ~ scheme.

Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:45:29 PM by Maestro75

This is what happens to your price when a regulator sends you to cease and desist. It'll drop more.

Everyone knew that BCC is a ponzi coin..still they invested (greed !).Itt is bound to happen sooner or later  as expected
All other lending ponzi coins will meet the same fate
That generalization was done in error. I doubt everyone who invested into bitconnect knew it was a ponzi. Otherwise, many would have stayed away.

That said. A major point of the collapse of the bitconnect scheme is that it led to the total collapse of other cryptos with lending or staking programs. Even its own exchange has abysmally collapsed. Now I am even weary of any coin with a referral program.

UPDATE
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

Click here: http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

=================

Nobody should pay attention to this information or follow what is in the link. It doesn't look right. Except the poster has to furnish us with more information.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

Bitconnect's been growing lately. The bubble inflates again. I wonder how many people will lose their money this time.
bounty001

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Although the BitConnect project looks exciting and revolutionary, there is relatively little information on the Internet about the team behind it. This is considered a warning red flag for potential investors because the lack of information is often the result of running without a clear development strategy.
Of course, this does not mean that BitConnect cannot be used as one of the investment options. However, until more information, especially about how to run a credit system, you should be wary of this alithinou.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

It's  surprising that there are people that still are thinking on investing on bitconnect after all has passed....
are people stupid?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: