Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin over? what should I do? please, help me. I need advice...  (Read 242 times)
maze333 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

thanks everyone. However, it still hurt. I was so dum because I must had left some money, however, I invest everything. That's my mistake. No money, no hope, no light in my life.
soll-moll

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

I think you should not panic, South Korea has now introduced a lot of policies in favor of BTC. Recently, the price of BTC fell because of the panic, which I think is temporary. After that time, the price of BTC will surely rise again.
maze333 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

I don't understand why government trying to make a strict regulation? it makes coin price down so seriously
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

I don't understand why government trying to make a strict regulation? it makes coin price down so seriously

Bitcoin is not over as what you had thought, in fact it is still getting stronger than ever. Price value may vary sometime but it now starting to stabilize as many people are now not skeptic to invest more as they believe
that they can still earn more profit and wait for the right time to sell it.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

To earn btc that comprised by some faucets,gambling,trading,investing and join in open campaign so there's nothing to worry about the price now and still it can go so low or it can ho high so you can monitor that then to trade or invest in some coins or tokens another thing always try the risk here because you van still have chance for profit here,Moreover if your newbie i think you need to read different topics here so some advice will be in your mind soon then try that.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

This is why the Bitcoin prices go deeper, too many people easily affected by FUD because they are lack of understanding the subject. I believe the price will keep come down deeper in cases its break the $10K physiological support. People really need to stop worrying too much.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

bitcoin is very worthy nowadays, this is not the end of bitcoin, we still not be able to discover all the potential of bitcoin, so selling to cut losses rightnow will not be a good idea now, so you should hold  until bitcoin rise again to have a better profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: