Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RainbowLite [RBL] "There is a Lite at the end of the Rainbow"  (Read 2927 times)
xxooss

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

To any and all who might think that crypto currency is too complicated or over their head, then I highly suggest you join this coins Discord community and then...just let it happen. Smiley It really is that easy if you are willing to be nice and just ask questions. I guarantee someone will be there to help answer ANY question you might have and if the person with the answer happens to be off line they will get the message.  Sounds like fantasy I know but hey...do you believe in Leprechauns ? If not, then join the discord channel and you will see a whole bunch of us!

https://discord.gg/PYAaSe3
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avila86

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

Very beautiful the desgin
rayabagivenkatesh

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Rainbowlite 🌈 discord channel has very supportive Dev and active one ...
They are working to spread their community and hope coin reaches moon
Arif547

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

nice coin.  i blv rainbow future go to up..  and rainbow dev helpful
gerbtea

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

Come and join us on RainbowLite Community in Discord server. You all gonna love it. Many updates, news, many giveaway, bounties and airdrop will always happen here. I just came back from my vacation and  there are a lot of updates and news from RBL devs team. Great progress. Love it. I'm gonna catching up for it. See you folks there and welcome on board for newcomer, don't hestitate to ask to mods team and also devs team.. RBL ROCKS...

RBL discord server : https://discord.gg/PYAaSe3
peeess

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

My wallet does not stake - I have coins > 3 days in there now...any thoughts?
timace1978 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

The wallet is staking for everybody else? Please come to discord so we can get you sorted. Thanks!

peeess

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

The wallet is staking for everybody else? Please come to discord so we can get you sorted. Thanks!
Thank you for responding so quickly - Murphy's law...staking now. Looks like delayed a bit, my first coin was done on 1/17 in the evening, started staking just now...
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Thank you for responding so quickly - Murphy's law...staking now. Looks like delayed a bit, my first coin was done on 1/17 in the evening, started staking just now...

nice to know that it has staking now.
have you join the discord?
come and join us. 😉

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

how much total supply for this coin since the premine is 250M. big supply low price.

timace1978 (OP)

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

how much total supply for this coin since the premine is 250M. big supply low price.

The premine is 95% swap and unused coins by the deadline of March 17, 2018 will be burned, 2.25% is for Exchanges, 2.25% for promotions and .5% for devs not distributed until after swap. NONE of the premine wallets are staking.

nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

premine is 250 million? how many of total supply, i will waiting for wallet windows 64 bit and bounty campaign.

timace1978 (OP)

Rainbow Lite Dev

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

premine is 250 million? how many of total supply, i will waiting for wallet windows 64 bit and bounty campaign.

The coin stakes, there is no limit to total supply, and if you see the above message and read the ANN you will see the break down of the premine, remember none of the premine is staking!

Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

I have also noticed this, there is a small delay, was perhaps a few hours for me..
Bluegrasser

Activity: 50

AKA - Prochef.Bill

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

POS Staking is NOT an exact "time to stake" .... Maturity just means that the coins are eligible to stake after "X" amount of time (each coins maturity is different) . Then you join the "Lottery" to hash out a block and if your block is accepted in the chain you get a reward .. the "stake". If it not accepted your "weight" keeps increasing until you win the "lottery" and your block is accepted into the chain. Then your coins (NEW and OLD) must mature again and restart the process. Hope it helps

AKA - Prochef Bill
Safe Seafood Coin
SafeSeafoodCoin.com
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

POS Staking is NOT an exact "time to stake" .... Maturity just means that the coins are eligible to stake after "X" amount of time (each coins maturity is different) . Then you join the "Lottery" to hash out a block and if your block is accepted in the chain you get a reward .. the "stake". If it not accepted your "weight" keeps increasing until you win the "lottery" and your block is accepted into the chain. Then your coins (NEW and OLD) must mature again and restart the process. Hope it helps

There is something off with PoS here, since today I am not staking cause I "don't have mature coins" yet, yesterday I was staking still normally and in between no transactions (i.e., no POS rewards or such) took place...
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

There is something off with PoS here, since today I am not staking cause I "don't have mature coins" yet, yesterday I was staking still normally and in between no transactions (i.e., no POS rewards or such) took place...

It seems to have recovered now, at least the numbers make sense to me (though I have not staked any coins recently yet)...
Defenestration

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

The wallet keeps crashing even I use 32-bit. ;v
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Is minign this coin profitable?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: